First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PromQueen

Harrison, OH

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Does anybody know this guy? Good or bad? Im trying to decide weather he needs to know about his son or not. All he used to care about was partying & smoking weed! Please help me out here......
chaplain

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2013
charlene?
PromQueen

Harrison, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Ummm NO! lol Idk any Charlene, im just a girl that got caught up in the moment & don't want my son paying the price! Ricky as of yet dont know his son exists. Im trying to decide weather to keep it that way or not. Im so confused :( All that boy did was drink, smoke & party. I gave it all up when he got me pregnant.
DAWGGS

Harrison, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2013
yo ricky my dawg, yea we still party it up, smoke kush & bang bitches datz what up!
DERP

Hamilton, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Why did you sleep with a man who "all he did was drink, smoke and party?"..... Don't put him down now. You consented to have coitus with him. Must of liked I'm at the time.
PromQueen

Harrison, OH

#6 Jan 8, 2013
I all ready stated that I was on the party scene to, but after he got me pregnant I stopped for my baby. I now have a beautiful son that every time I look at him I see this man cause he looks like his twin! Ricky has no idea about RJ, Im not going to lie I feel a little guilty, but if he hasnt changed his life by now I dont want to expose my son to him.
Quention

Harrison, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2013
yea he just totaled hiz car again higher then a mofo! 2nd time too! hiz mommy & daddy will buy him a new one again though no skin off hiz dick!
YoCuz

Harrison, OH

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Seen him partying in Independence this weekend, yea he was faded fo sho!
Gurl

Harrison, OH

#9 Jan 16, 2013
He got fired from the pizza place in the mall for calling in to go drink ciroc & smoke weed! Gurl hes still a LOSER don't waste your time!
nky

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2013
I wouldn't recommend getting on topix to find out what your babies daddy had been up to. People get on here to post smack about others because its easy. They can hide behind a computer screen and say whatever they pleade because they don't have tje balls to say what they feel to someone's face.
Whoever he is, he deserves to know he has a son. This is why you shouldn't have sex with random guys. Be fair to your son and give his father the chance to be a dad. Then, if he doesn't step up it's not on you.
bilingual

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2013
you have a hard time spelling words, huh?
bilingual

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jan 17, 2013
that's sad, nky from washington, DC. pathetic and just sad.......Go back and try to get an education..
PromQueen

Harrison, OH

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Thanks NKY, I really don't know what to do...Ill take your advice into consideration though! It's just if he's parting, drinking & drugging I don't want to subject my son to it.
TAM

Harrison, OH

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Thats so wrong of you to have a baby and not even tell the guy he has a child! You gave him the chance to sleep with you no give this guy a chance to be a father!
Nky

Louisville, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2013
I get your point but you should tell him for your son's sake. Telling him about your son and go from there after you see how he reacts. Good luck.
Rach

Harrison, OH

#16 Jan 25, 2013
He all ready got a DUI too and hes not even 21!
Cov

Harrison, OH

#17 Jan 30, 2013
I know Ricky, he aint got no kids! girl you lyin!
unsound

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jan 31, 2013
PromQueen wrote:
Does anybody know this guy? Good or bad? Im trying to decide weather he needs to know about his son or not. All he used to care about was partying & smoking weed! Please help me out here......
Promqueen... I am 37 and I've been there and I'm just gonna tell you how it is considering you asked an extremely personal question on here.

You had the chance to stop partying due to finding out you were pregnant. How can you not give him the same opportunity? I don't know him or you but I do know people surprise you. Your child needs a father and even if you don't do it now I assure you that he/ she will grow up and look for him and resent you for not telling him the truth. It may mess with who he/ she feels they are as a person.
Always do what's best for your baby, it's not about you at all anymore. If he chooses to have nothing to do with the baby then at least you have proof that you did your best to show your child later on in life that their best interest was at heart.
I wish you the best no matter what you choose to do.
HE knows

United States

#19 Jan 31, 2013
duh, I am sure he is reading this, He knows
PromQueen

Harrison, OH

#20 Feb 1, 2013
unsound wrote:
<quoted text>
Promqueen... I am 37 and I've been there and I'm just gonna tell you how it is considering you asked an extremely personal question on here.
You had the chance to stop partying due to finding out you were pregnant. How can you not give him the same opportunity? I don't know him or you but I do know people surprise you. Your child needs a father and even if you don't do it now I assure you that he/ she will grow up and look for him and resent you for not telling him the truth. It may mess with who he/ she feels they are as a person.
Always do what's best for your baby, it's not about you at all anymore. If he chooses to have nothing to do with the baby then at least you have proof that you did your best to show your child later on in life that their best interest was at heart.
I wish you the best no matter what you choose to do.
Thats definitely some food for thought, thank you! But as a mother its still really difficult to subject your kid to drugs & alcohol! I guess its a "Damned if I do, Damned if I don't" kind of thing! From what people are telling me that "Party" with him, I know he is not interested in changing one bit!:( Tough decision regardless....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northern Kentucky Hates Heroin (Jan '14) 20 hr Dumbass 15
Trevor mullins Fri Good guy 2
Shayna Hubers Thu Milya21 2
standoff 1980s hostage newport ky (Apr '12) Thu Skyangel30 64
Gee Gee Bishop Wed Country 1
I want Aug 24 Rmg 1
Cara Aug 20 Pied Piper 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance