Dead Beat Parents
Young b

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I just turned 25 and am looking for any kind of info on where to go to find child neglect cases, from where my so called mom gave me up when i was 2monts old.PLEASE somebody out there might know something
wow let it go

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2012
failures everywhere

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2012
shame on you losers! your kids suffer......
The Law

Hamilton, OH

#4 Sep 14, 2012
It was ruled years ago that a child can sue their parents for neglect. However, you being 25 and the circumstances on how you were given up will factor greatly in what you can do now. Good luck. If you were adopted, your biological parents are no longer bound to you legally in any way. Speak to an attorney, not internet opinioners. Most do not know what they are talking about.

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 22, 2012
well we know CINDY STONE SMITH commented on this...look in the mirror!! i guess cleaning up brains got to your brain huh b!tch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey, hey, hey... Wed big brother 1
local judge selling humans Wed shame on Justice 1
Time Auto Sales Tue Limited 1
Teah Simpson Wagers Apr 23 curious 1
Tommy Wagers (Aug '10) Apr 23 lol 13
Looking for local craft shows Apr 23 Crafty mom 1
Throat punch Apr 22 Lol 2

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages