Detectives: N. Ky. murder was planned

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: Kypost.Com 113

Detectives at a Boone County District Court bond hearing Thursday morning described a calculated and gruesome killing-turned-dismemberment of a young Walton, Ky.

Read more
update

Florence, KY

#84 Feb 4, 2013
sorry for the typo, she=see. i'm sure you will go nuts over that. it happens all the time, it's okay.
nky

United States

#85 Feb 4, 2013
Anonomous,
I'm guessing that you're either a friend or a family member of one of the killers. I understand that you feel the need to take up for them but its okay to love your friend and hate what they have some at the same time.
You are in denial when it comes to the facts, everything I stated is what happened according to the lead detective. It all came out in court and you can't deny the facts.
You can take up for these monsters until you're blue in the face but you can't change the facts. All there of them are monsters that watched Mr. Delfin take his last breath. This was all planned a week before it even happened, that makes it premeditated murder. They will (and deserve to) spend the rest of their lives in prison for their actions and Jeff Allen will (hopefully) more than likely be sentenced to death.
Anonomous

Maysville, KY

#86 Feb 4, 2013
oh that made so much since, maybe you should seek some education. lol Just because you do not like what i say doesnt mean you have the right to bash and judge me. I dont know who you are but to act as if you are all grown up and a know it all just makes you look pathetic. like ive said time and time again, i am not praising what they did, i am correcting peoples ignorancy on the subject. yes i love anthony and elliot and never in my right mind thought they would do such a thing and whatever happened, we were not there so i suppose no one really knows, no Daniel did not deserve what happened but to bash these boys, WE WERE NOT THERE. i love them as brothers either way. just like my brother who is in prison for drugs, i do not like what he did and do not praise him for it, but i will always love him.
nky

United States

#87 Feb 4, 2013
You're right, we weren't there. That is why I state the facts of the case that have came out in court instead of relying on your point of view. Ignorancy (as you so elegently put it) isn't a word so please refrain from telling others that they need an education. You talk about your brother who is incarcerated for drugs. How would you feel if your friends murdered your brother instead of Daniel Delfin? They both area guilty of the crime. The only difference between your brother and Daniel Delfin is that one man hot sentenced to jail and the other was brutally murdered by three rednecks. I'm sorry that the truth hurts you so much, you're in my thoughts and prayers!
update

Florence, KY

#88 Feb 4, 2013
Anonomous wrote:
oh that made so much since, maybe you should seek some education. lol Just because you do not like what i say doesnt mean you have the right to bash and judge me. I dont know who you are but to act as if you are all grown up and a know it all just makes you look pathetic. like ive said time and time again, i am not praising what they did, i am correcting peoples ignorancy on the subject. yes i love anthony and elliot and never in my right mind thought they would do such a thing and whatever happened, we were not there so i suppose no one really knows, no Daniel did not deserve what happened but to bash these boys, WE WERE NOT THERE. i love them as brothers either way. just like my brother who is in prison for drugs, i do not like what he did and do not praise him for it, but i will always love him.
totally slobbering on your shirt.. yeah,, i checked it sooner than i said, convict me, i never cut anyone up in pieces!!! get help...you at the very least desreve that. you have , issues. do it BEFORE people are posting about YOU!!! just stop it, oh, by the way,,, you totally SLOBBERED ON YOUR SHIRT!!!! POINT PROVEN!!! AGAIN!!!! GET HELP! ASAP!!!
maysville ky

Florence, KY

#89 Feb 4, 2013
you couldn't help yourself, huh? PATHETIC!!grow up and seek help! now,,,,, yeah,, now we're laughing at you!!!
Anonomous

Maysville, KY

#90 Feb 4, 2013
laugh at me all u want for the fact that u are bashing me for stating the same facts that everyone else is but the differance about me is i know the boys involved so im going to get bashed about it? you want to call me pathetic and say i need to grow up when in all reality you are the ones bashing me for stating my opinions? you want to sit back and tell me im not letting you all voice your opinions when in all reality i dont care its the simple point that i am clearing up false from facts. im not chosing sides, which ive said time and time again. so why dont you all be the ones to grow up and actually read my posts and see that i am the educated one trying to help clear up the falseness to the posts and show true facts that came from the courts, the family, and the boys themselves instead of bashing me. Yes i knew daniel, did i care for him, no i did not, but that does not mean he deserved to die because he did not. he was a 19 year old man that was as small as myself and could not defend himself. he was involved in the wrong things and apparently so was the other boys. i was not there, you were not there, no one was there so NO ONE knows EXACTLY what happened. Yes anthony, jeff, and elliot all deserve punishment for what they did and time will tell on what their punishment will be. Are they still my friends, of course. do i agree with their actions, no i will never condone harm to another man. But i loved both anthony and elliot, they were just playing with my son a few months back. i would have never thought they would do the thing they did. so please, dont see it as me taking up for them because im not, there is no way to take up for men who flat out did the things they did. im jsut clearing up false alligations and making it reality. Sorry if i hurt anyones feeling and upset anyone. i may have said some words out of context. i jsut dont like drama nor do i like ppl who act as if they know whats reality when it is no where near true.
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#91 Feb 4, 2013
Anonomous wrote:
laugh at me all u want for the fact that u are bashing me for stating the same facts that everyone else is but the differance about me is i know the boys involved so im going to get bashed about it? you want to call me pathetic and say i need to grow up when in all reality you are the ones bashing me for stating my opinions? you want to sit back and tell me im not letting you all voice your opinions when in all reality i dont care its the simple point that i am clearing up false from facts. im not chosing sides, which ive said time and time again. so why dont you all be the ones to grow up and actually read my posts and see that i am the educated one trying to help clear up the falseness to the posts and show true facts that came from the courts, the family, and the boys themselves instead of bashing me. Yes i knew daniel, did i care for him, no i did not, but that does not mean he deserved to die because he did not. he was a 19 year old man that was as small as myself and could not defend himself. he was involved in the wrong things and apparently so was the other boys. i was not there, you were not there, no one was there so NO ONE knows EXACTLY what happened. Yes anthony, jeff, and elliot all deserve punishment for what they did and time will tell on what their punishment will be. Are they still my friends, of course. do i agree with their actions, no i will never condone harm to another man. But i loved both anthony and elliot, they were just playing with my son a few months back. i would have never thought they would do the thing they did. so please, dont see it as me taking up for them because im not, there is no way to take up for men who flat out did the things they did. im jsut clearing up false alligations and making it reality. Sorry if i hurt anyones feeling and upset anyone. i may have said some words out of context. i jsut dont like drama nor do i like ppl who act as if they know whats reality when it is no where near true.
i bash you for nothing!!! that's your first misconception...you say people are hiding behind their computers while you are doing the same thing!!! i don't care about who you loved,, they, your loved ones, cut him up!! it is what it is. i loved and lost 2 brothers. it's hard! i know, BUT, you can't blame everyone else, stop it. they did what they did... why make your self look stupid? that is what your doing.. just stop... you can't fix it all.. stop being so mad!! it's your anger that makes you look stupid and angry!!! you gotta just stop!!!
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#92 Feb 4, 2013
Anonomous wrote:
laugh at me all u want for the fact that u are bashing me for stating the same facts that everyone else is but the differance about me is i know the boys involved so im going to get bashed about it? you want to call me pathetic and say i need to grow up when in all reality you are the ones bashing me for stating my opinions? you want to sit back and tell me im not letting you all voice your opinions when in all reality i dont care its the simple point that i am clearing up false from facts. im not chosing sides, which ive said time and time again. so why dont you all be the ones to grow up and actually read my posts and see that i am the educated one trying to help clear up the falseness to the posts and show true facts that came from the courts, the family, and the boys themselves instead of bashing me. Yes i knew daniel, did i care for him, no i did not, but that does not mean he deserved to die because he did not. he was a 19 year old man that was as small as myself and could not defend himself. he was involved in the wrong things and apparently so was the other boys. i was not there, you were not there, no one was there so NO ONE knows EXACTLY what happened. Yes anthony, jeff, and elliot all deserve punishment for what they did and time will tell on what their punishment will be. Are they still my friends, of course. do i agree with their actions, no i will never condone harm to another man. But i loved both anthony and elliot, they were just playing with my son a few months back. i would have never thought they would do the thing they did. so please, dont see it as me taking up for them because im not, there is no way to take up for men who flat out did the things they did. im jsut clearing up false alligations and making it reality. Sorry if i hurt anyones feeling and upset anyone. i may have said some words out of context. i jsut dont like drama nor do i like ppl who act as if they know whats reality when it is no where near true.
stop it.. just stop..
u arent nothing but scum

Maysville, KY

#93 Feb 4, 2013
u think u are all tough shit, leave ppl be. ur no one mr slobber. ur voice is not welcome here.
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#94 Feb 4, 2013
it happens when times are bad,, yet it is what is is. you have to deal with it! i've been there. unexpected! my 24 yr old brother was murderd w/ a knife that was meant to kill an animal, but it was used on a kid!! 1 stab to the heart! yeah, i lack sympanthy, wonder why? yet, i passed being pissed and playing the blame game.. hell yeah it hurts!! i think about and love that kid EVERYDAY!! i live on.. you hafta' it's life..... get help. it will help you...
anonomous

Maysville, KY

#95 Feb 4, 2013
i could stop, but here is the thing, you are the one keeping it up for real. i just lost my brother 7 months ago, i kno what it is like to loose a loved one but life goes on. just like this, life will go on... so get ur panties out of a bunch, grow up a bit, and get a life. and as far as me being on my computer, one of my jobs consists of me being on my computer, whats ur excuse.
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#96 Feb 4, 2013
Anonomous wrote:
laugh at me all u want for the fact that u are bashing me for stating the same facts that everyone else is but the differance about me is i know the boys involved so im going to get bashed about it? you want to call me pathetic and say i need to grow up when in all reality you are the ones bashing me for stating my opinions? you want to sit back and tell me im not letting you all voice your opinions when in all reality i dont care its the simple point that i am clearing up false from facts. im not chosing sides, which ive said time and time again. so why dont you all be the ones to grow up and actually read my posts and see that i am the educated one trying to help clear up the falseness to the posts and show true facts that came from the courts, the family, and the boys themselves instead of bashing me. Yes i knew daniel, did i care for him, no i did not, but that does not mean he deserved to die because he did not. he was a 19 year old man that was as small as myself and could not defend himself. he was involved in the wrong things and apparently so was the other boys. i was not there, you were not there, no one was there so NO ONE knows EXACTLY what happened. Yes anthony, jeff, and elliot all deserve punishment for what they did and time will tell on what their punishment will be. Are they still my friends, of course. do i agree with their actions, no i will never condone harm to another man. But i loved both anthony and elliot, they were just playing with my son a few months back. i would have never thought they would do the thing they did. so please, dont see it as me taking up for them because im not, there is no way to take up for men who flat out did the things they did. im jsut clearing up false alligations and making it reality. Sorry if i hurt anyones feeling and upset anyone. i may have said some words out of context. i jsut dont like drama nor do i like ppl who act as if they know whats reality when it is no where near true.
stop it and deal with it... for real....
anonomous

Maysville, KY

#97 Feb 4, 2013
slobber on my shirt wrote:
<quoted text> stop it and deal with it... for real....
oh i have dealt with it. i got other and better things to worry about, just dont like cocky little people who think they can talk down upon people for no good reason. you want to sit here and bash me for my opinions when in all reality, who the hell are you to judge? maybe YOU need to seek help my friend. there is many north key councilers in that area. and st elizabeth in florence also provides mental help. harassing someone else shows you look down upon yourself and have self confidence issues, its ok though. i bet your really a GREAT person behind all the hate and anger :D
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#98 Feb 4, 2013
u arent nothing but scum wrote:
u think u are all tough shit, leave ppl be. ur no one mr slobber. ur voice is not welcome here.
i lost 2 brothersin less than a year, stop it and get some help. i will NEVER feel like YOU bash me! i will feel bad for you, does that make you feel better? it shouldn't. grow up and deal with the hand you were dealt. just do it, or be the idiot you have been being. your choice.
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#99 Feb 4, 2013
yeah, there's typo's... get on with your life!!! slobber on my shirt had your back, you didn't even realize or care... that's yout fault, idiot...
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#100 Feb 4, 2013
you had better PRAY that your ass don't go a nursing home....much less WITHOUT clothes!!!! i do my best to fix that!!! could YOU!!! be a DUMP AND RUN!!! WOW, we got alot!!!!!
anonomous

Maysville, KY

#101 Feb 4, 2013
slobber on my shirt wrote:
<quoted text>i lost 2 brothersin less than a year, stop it and get some help. i will NEVER feel like YOU bash me! i will feel bad for you, does that make you feel better? it shouldn't. grow up and deal with the hand you were dealt. just do it, or be the idiot you have been being. your choice.
aww you lost 2 brothers? so sad. i mean get real, i loose love ones all the time, just lost a brother 7 months ago and u want me to feel sorry because you lost 2 brothers? sorry but shit happens, its called life, its called MOVING ON! you want to sit here and call me and idiot for calling you out on your ignorancy? butt hurt much? cant handle the truth? then ur the one who needs help my friend. seek therepy, may help u a bit
slobber on my shirt

Florence, KY

#104 Feb 4, 2013
to bad for you, someone needs to slap your mother in face!!! no matter how old you are!! what a disappiont you have been! talk about sad!!! YOUR LOSER ASS SPERM SHOULD BEEN A SWALLOW JOB! it would have taken care of you, right then!!! mom or dad wouldn't have been in a NURSING HOME!!!!! GROW UP,, FOOL!!! LOOK THE HELL AROUND!!! YOU NEVER EXTENED YOURSELF. FOR NOTHING!! OBVIOUSLEY!!!! YOU GET A BIG SLICE OF KARMA CAKE,. SHOVED IN YOUR NECK!!!! when, you least expect it... EASY!!!
anonomous

Maysville, KY

#106 Feb 4, 2013
slobber on my shirt wrote:
to bad for you, someone needs to slap your mother in face!!! no matter how old you are!! what a disappiont you have been! talk about sad!!! YOUR LOSER ASS SPERM SHOULD BEEN A SWALLOW JOB! it would have taken care of you, right then!!! mom or dad wouldn't have been in a NURSING HOME!!!!! GROW UP,, FOOL!!! LOOK THE HELL AROUND!!! YOU NEVER EXTENED YOURSELF. FOR NOTHING!! OBVIOUSLEY!!!! YOU GET A BIG SLICE OF KARMA CAKE,. SHOVED IN YOUR NECK!!!! when, you least expect it... EASY!!!
parents arent in a nursing home lol and u clearly make no since but keep this up for it is humoring me more and more with each comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kenton co jail 50 min crying shame 9
Poll What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) 4 hr thats right 600
Old pevert man named Mike at Floyd's 711 bar 4 hr xXx 13
beware 18 hr lucky 2
Best Chicken 22 hr housemama 7
Rebecca Reel Hampton Fri Concerned mom 1
Fort Mitchell Music Thread (Jun '12) Fri Musikologist 13
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]