TA truck stop wh****
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#127 Oct 12, 2011
Holy Shit!!! To your Stupid, Damn you still are. Off here for a bit and you still couldn't come up with anything better than the lame shit you posted?
What grade did you complete? LMAO!!!!!
your stupid

Cincinnati, OH

#128 Oct 13, 2011
you just keep proving it over and over.
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#129 Oct 13, 2011
All I'm proving is that your still so lame & nasty. So go on with yourself you stupid idiot. Sucks to be you!
DHL Driver

Cincinnati, OH

#130 Oct 13, 2011
DHL Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Nup. She's working down in the hills I hear. Corbin, London area.
Red was back in town last weekend. She's living in Corbin now and has kicked her heroin addiction. But now she's hooked on pain pills and anti-depressants. Kind of sad really. But let me tell you, she's still the maestro when it comes to head. Went up and down on that stiff c*ck like a fricking sewing machine!
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#131 Oct 13, 2011
her name it brenda.. she just keeps proving it over and over again...............
lonely

Bowie, MD

#132 Oct 19, 2011
Any female company tonight at ta in Florence ??
mr woody

Bellevue, WA

#134 May 31, 2012
I frequent the trkstop quite often. I have found the whores there to be as good as any across the country. I rate them right up there with the best. They have always been friendly,nice and conduct themselves as a professional and take the time to make sure thier man is satisfied. They do things in bed that most men wish that thier wife would do for them. Best 20 bucks I ever spent at one time.
your a joke right

Cincinnati, OH

#135 Jun 1, 2012
mr woody wrote:
I frequent the trkstop quite often. I have found the whores there to be as good as any across the country. I rate them right up there with the best. They have always been friendly,nice and conduct themselves as a professional and take the time to make sure thier man is satisfied. They do things in bed that most men wish that thier wife would do for them. Best 20 bucks I ever spent at one time.
dude, you can't even spell AND you have to PAY for sex!!!!! how sad is that?
Star

Hindman, KY

#136 Jun 1, 2012
your a joke right wrote:
<quoted text> dude, you can't even spell AND you have to PAY for sex!!!!! how sad is that?
sounds like a pervert...lonely..and a sad man...just saying
i am sorry

Cincinnati, OH

#137 Jun 2, 2012
mr woody wrote:
idiot! ever heard of HIV? your 1 of a million degerenates that actually, deserve to contract it!!! the thinning for the herd! the strongest survives! your OWN post makes you look and sound like a LOSER!!!
mr woody

Bellevue, WA

#138 Jun 4, 2012
i am sorry wrote:
<quoted text> idiot! ever heard of HIV? your 1 of a million degerenates that actually, deserve to contract it!!! the thinning for the herd! the strongest survives! your OWN post makes you look and sound like a LOSER!!!
Do you think I overpaid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) 5 hr Reads too much 839
Review: Emergency Dental Care- Dr Curtis Spatz ... (Sep '10) 18 hr Remember 106
What happened to Ponderosa??? (Nov '11) Tue iconhulk 26
Newport Cops Mon Ted Nugent for Mayor 21
amanda (Nov '11) Jul 27 tits 3
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) Jul 27 Lok 122
Racial profiling by officer D E Krajewski Jul 27 Jihad83 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages