TA truck stop wh****
nosyposy

Louisville, KY

#21 Jul 26, 2011
laughing wrote:
<quoted text> nothing to be insecure about. not defensive, either. there is no reason for the anger, that's all. you can have what ever opinion you want, but there is no reason to be mean. ever heard, don't dish it, if you can't take it?
Who appears angry now? And it seems your the only one not being able to take it. Would you like a fry? hahaha
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#22 Jul 26, 2011
this is stupid. no fries for me, thanks for offering though. you don't get out much, huh.
Star

United States

#23 Jul 26, 2011
My husband is a truck driver, just checking to see if his name was on this topic. Lol
nosyposy

Louisville, KY

#24 Jul 29, 2011
I'm out often, I have a real life
Opinions

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Jul 31, 2011
nosyposy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that you view my post as angry that's not how I meant it to be. I meant for it to be sarcastic. Wasn't it you who posted I was possibly cheated on and over weight? That was because you didn't like/agree with my post wasn't it. And I let you know that yes I'm a chunk, what did that have to do with the thread posted? You also judged me to having no morals for reading this stuff, am I to believe that you have none?
The above is quite true. Laughing is a bit touchy and she assumes everyone is angry. She is the one that appears angry with all of the name calling and judging. ike I said before everyone is entitled to their opinion but the name calling is just not necessary.
okay

Hamilton, OH

#26 Jul 31, 2011
what name were you called?
okay

Hamilton, OH

#27 Jul 31, 2011
did ms. cleo offend you? i thought it was quite funny!
laughingsminime

Hamilton, OH

#28 Jul 31, 2011
lmborotf!!! i'm laughing too, noseyposey!!! MS.CLEO is well, PRICELESS!!! HA-HA! HA-HA! sounds like you got ahold of kathy griffen!!! BRING IT!!!
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#29 Aug 6, 2011
laughingsminime wrote:
lmborotf!!! i'm laughing too, noseyposey!!! MS.CLEO is well, PRICELESS!!! HA-HA! HA-HA! sounds like you got ahold of kathy griffen!!! BRING IT!!!
what would you like brought
rebrenda

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Aug 6, 2011
i guess that you don't understand ironey... or have a clue of who kathy griffen is... watch some of her stand-up!! she is way funny! the phrase "bring it" comes from the view. kathy griffen called elizabeth hasselbeck out! LMBOROTF!!!
The facts

United States

#31 Aug 8, 2011
I get my gas from TA on the way to and from work. I've never seen a hooker anywhere near the place. The girl that posted this admitted that she has no first hand knowledge of this herself, just something she has heard. Sounds like an immature little girl running her mouth if you ask me.
trucker

Delaware, OH

#32 Aug 8, 2011
They are not wh**** they are called Lot Lizards
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#33 Aug 8, 2011
rebrenda wrote:
i guess that you don't understand ironey... or have a clue of who kathy griffen is... watch some of her stand-up!! she is way funny! the phrase "bring it" comes from the view. kathy griffen called elizabeth hasselbeck out! LMBOROTF!!!
I don't have the lux life of staying home and watching t.v.. I work and not as a lot lizard lol
The facts

United States

#34 Aug 9, 2011
I work as well but I'm not completely ignorant when it comes to current events. My five year old knows who Kathy Griffen is!
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#35 Aug 10, 2011
Idiot I know who that red head comedian is your kid watches too much tv then if he's 5 and knows. I don't watch bullshit tv.
ignorance

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Aug 10, 2011
Brenda wrote:
Idiot I know who that red head comedian is your kid watches too much tv then if he's 5 and knows. I don't watch bullshit tv.
no, you choose to sit in the computer and argue. raise your kids how you want, leave others alone, as long as their not in danger. why call people names. it tends to show your own stupidity.
ignorance

Cincinnati, OH

#37 Aug 10, 2011
Brenda wrote:
your anger and stupidity is showing, raise your kids how you want. why do you choose to argue over the computer and call people names?
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#38 Aug 10, 2011
@ ignorance. I've never sat "in" the computer. lol. And "facts" inferred that I was ignorant. Now really who is name calling now? Reads like you!
You don't like my post simply don't read them
Brenda

Louisville, KY

#39 Aug 10, 2011
And I do work it's ok if I log in for entertainment. Did you not read the beginning of this posting? I admit that I'm not without some stupidity/ignorance at times but your perfect right? lol. And who said I had kids to raise? It's only an argument when someone like yourself doesn't agree with my post and I've got to defend. that's just how I do. So you go on and be angry with me. I'm sure somebody loves you? It juat ain't me.
ignorance

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Aug 10, 2011
i never said i was perfect. but i've never called anyone an idiot because their kid knows who kathy griffen is either. god be with you. i'm not angry with you. i voiced my opinion, on an opinioned based site. i don't need or want you to love me either, typo's happen re-read your posts. have a great day brenda. i hope some one treats you like you treat others. "facts" on topix is opinion, i don't call names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Artist Lela Cooney (Mar '07) Sun Tom conry 15
Oakbrook Music Thread (Sep '14) Jun 24 Musikologist 7
News Boone County holds summer Cleanup Days Jun 24 Doris 1
Who is your favorite streetwalker? (Dec '12) Jun 23 Half-Mexican Midget 70
BIG BONE Last Post Wins 2017 Jun 23 Princess Hey 43
Who is best prostitute in Covington ? Jun 22 Puff Daddy Combs 5
Where is Mike Blanchard? Jun 21 3481 627 lkh 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance