First Prev
of 7
Next Last
pissed off

Loveland, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2011
there are nothing but wh**** working at the TA right there in Florence the redhead will go out to trucks to screw guys or back to motel just plan nasty and she does it with all of them all you have to do is ask. just plain nasty and these truck drivers are even worse they are gross i guess she has no self respect.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#2 Jul 14, 2011
really? i guess your mad at the red head, what the ginger wouldn't date you? or better yet dumped you. you could just be a pi$$ed off chick, what did your husband leave you for her? your whole post is angry, that speaks louder than your words.
pissed off

Loveland, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2011
@laughing no not my man he doesnt go there just something i heard from someone else what makes me mad is that women have no respect for themselves or others. I have never even been there just was told this by more than 1 person. i really dont understand girls that do these kinds of thing what happened to real relationships. Im not saying my man is perfect he might go there 1 day and cheat but i will find out and i have enough respect for myself to get rid of him just like my friends who have been cheated on should...
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2011
why be mad at the woman and bash her like you did if she hasn't done anything to you? i've been cheated on but you have to be mad at the person that made "you" the promsies. this girl might not even know he is in a relationship. i'm not trying to be crappy about it.
pissed off

Loveland, OH

#5 Jul 14, 2011
true you make a point. But you have to also see that most of the girls out there now just dont care thats what makes me mad. I just wish more girls would CARE more about what they do and who they do it with. that was my point mostly. (in this situation this person does know about my friend becasue she was also her friend but maybe the other men she doesnt no about relationship status) your not being crappy doesnt bother me i just wanted to make a point about self respect I went about it the wrong way.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#6 Jul 14, 2011
it's cool. i undertsand. there will always be cheaters among us, be it male or female. bad choices catch up with everyone.
nosyposy

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 14, 2011
No not cool.@pissed off, you attack and pointed a finger at someone whom you say you have no real knowledge of. What if only one red head works there so people would assume it was her? What if what you 'heard' was untrue and this woman is attacked because they read this post and she denies a perp. Your a real piece of work yourself it appears. Get your head out of your a$$.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#8 Jul 16, 2011
nosyposy wrote:
No not cool.@pissed off, you attack and pointed a finger at someone whom you say you have no real knowledge of. What if only one red head works there so people would assume it was her? What if what you 'heard' was untrue and this woman is attacked because they read this post and she denies a perp. Your a real piece of work yourself it appears. Get your head out of your a$$.
sooo, you've been cheated on? why so pissed? this kinda thread is nothing new. if you were so MORAL you wouldn't be surfing it. i'd bet that your at least 40lbs. over-weight, with an unfaithful spouse.
Dear Laughing

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jul 16, 2011
Since you are being so presumptuous let me call it like I see it. I would be willing to bet that you are a woman that cheats on her man and knowingly sleeps with men that are in relationships or that are married. No I am not overweight or being cheated on. I can just tell how you are posting on here.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#10 Jul 16, 2011
Dear Laughing wrote:
Since you are being so presumptuous let me call it like I see it. I would be willing to bet that you are a woman that cheats on her man and knowingly sleeps with men that are in relationships or that are married. No I am not overweight or being cheated on. I can just tell how you are posting on here.
you know liars go to hell.
Dear Laughing

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jul 16, 2011
I guess you are speaking from experience.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#12 Jul 16, 2011
Dear Laughing wrote:
I guess you are speaking from experience.
nope, it's what you should have been taught when you were younger. why are you so mad and wanting to argue with me? everyone is aloud their own opinion.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#13 Jul 16, 2011
Dear Laughing wrote:
so,, do you get paid for your "readings"? you have no clue about me, you just read an opinion that you didn't like. ms. cleo. lol!

“Work hard play hard”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 19, 2011
Does anyone know the people that work there? I heard alot got fired. Anyone know where Perry went or a few others that were there?
nosyposy

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2011
laughing wrote:
<quoted text> sooo, you've been cheated on? why so pissed? this kinda thread is nothing new. if you were so MORAL you wouldn't be surfing it. i'd bet that your at least 40lbs. over-weight, with an unfaithful spouse.
No not cheated on that I'm aware of or suspect, not saying that it couldn't happen either. The person that started this thread said she had no real knowledge hadn't even been there. So I don't see her remarks as an opinion, just malicious here say. And that is my opinion. But it is possible that the post could have gotten an innocent person hurt. Yes I do have morals, reading these posts has nothing to do with my morals. I don't think I'm being mean or nasty toward anyone. I have no reason to believe that my relations are in jeopardy and yes I'm a big fat girl,,, what's that got to do with anything that pertains to this thread? Lets see are you under 25, drop out, and possible drinker/doper and your a cheater? I can easily get that opinion from this post of yours. Your definately immature. My way of thinking.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#16 Jul 24, 2011
nosyposy wrote:
<quoted text>
No not cheated on that I'm aware of or suspect, not saying that it couldn't happen either. The person that started this thread said she had no real knowledge hadn't even been there. So I don't see her remarks as an opinion, just malicious here say. And that is my opinion. But it is possible that the post could have gotten an innocent person hurt. Yes I do have morals, reading these posts has nothing to do with my morals. I don't think I'm being mean or nasty toward anyone. I have no reason to believe that my relations are in jeopardy and yes I'm a big fat girl,,, what's that got to do with anything that pertains to this thread? Lets see are you under 25, drop out, and possible drinker/doper and your a cheater? I can easily get that opinion from this post of yours. Your definately immature. My way of thinking.
really? you say your not malicious, yet your post is angry. i had an opinion, like you. 1 thing that your right about is opinions are like yourself. your mad at me, why? you make no sense, go eat some fries, it will be okay then. opinion and all. have a great day!!
Opinions

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Jul 25, 2011
I just came across this post and it seems like while "Laughing" thinks she can have her opinion, why can't anyone else? Stop being so defensive and insecure, "Laughing". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
laughing

Hamilton, OH

#18 Jul 25, 2011
Opinions wrote:
I just came across this post and it seems like while "Laughing" thinks she can have her opinion, why can't anyone else? Stop being so defensive and insecure, "Laughing". Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
nothing to be insecure about. not defensive, either. there is no reason for the anger, that's all. you can have what ever opinion you want, but there is no reason to be mean. ever heard, don't dish it, if you can't take it?

“Work hard play hard”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 25, 2011
you want a laugh read carrollton ky post, that will keep you laughing
nosyposy

Louisville, KY

#20 Jul 26, 2011
laughing wrote:
<quoted text> really? you say your not malicious, yet your post is angry. i had an opinion, like you. 1 thing that your right about is opinions are like yourself. your mad at me, why? you make no sense, go eat some fries, it will be okay then. opinion and all. have a great day!!
Sorry that you view my post as angry that's not how I meant it to be. I meant for it to be sarcastic. Wasn't it you who posted I was possibly cheated on and over weight? That was because you didn't like/agree with my post wasn't it. And I let you know that yes I'm a chunk, what did that have to do with the thread posted? You also judged me to having no morals for reading this stuff, am I to believe that you have none?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min yeehaw 5,216
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 38 min Bill 26,279
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 153,774
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Princess412 81,638
Any black ladies like slim white guys? 8 hr kevinstarks777 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu BIG_STEVIE 16,168
HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) Thu sunshine 3
•••
•••
Florence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Florence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Florence People Search