Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912?

Aug 13, 2013 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: politix.topix.com

This exam was taken by middle schoolers in Bullitt County, Kentucky. The real test contained 58 questions and wasn't multiple choice.

Comments (Page 26)

Showing posts 501 - 520 of921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
huu

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#922
Sep 20, 2013
 
i know wrote:
<quoted text> of a few..
how many?
haa

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#923
Sep 20, 2013
 
huu wrote:
<quoted text>how many?
I can think of three right off hand, not counting the ones I am related to. lol.
kohen says

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#924
Sep 20, 2013
 
hell no, I haven't been in school for 8 yrs. my graamar sucks and speing sucks ass well. I still count on me hands. now 14 grames is an oz...right?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#925
Sep 21, 2013
 
huu wrote:
<quoted text>how many?
wow

“But Young ”

Since: Mar 13

At Heart

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#926
Sep 21, 2013
 
kohen says wrote:
hell no, I haven't been in school for 8 yrs. my graamar sucks and speing sucks ass well. I still count on me hands. now 14 grames is an oz...right?
You're getting ripped off. There's 28 grams in an ounce.
last

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#927
Sep 21, 2013
 
question .what is nothing.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#929
Sep 21, 2013
 
Lowen B Holde wrote:
<quoted text>A damned good point!!!
It would be a good point ....if it were true. BUT ....you don't need a facebook account to take the test.
Guess neither of you could pass the test anyway.
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#930
Sep 21, 2013
 
Sarah

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#932
Sep 21, 2013
 
Master of puppets wrote:
TEST
We don't need no stinkin' TEST.
Stoopid is the new C00L
Well, that makes you totally COOL, lol
smart enough

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#934
Sep 21, 2013
 
Here's the answers so now this topic can officially die.
http://bullittcountyhistory.org/bullitthistor...
nosey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#940
Sep 21, 2013
 
I wanna see

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#941
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that makes you totally COOL, lol
Well, if I can't be smart at least I can be cool, and, at my age, cool is enough!
Sid

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942
Sep 22, 2013
 
No
Inexcusable Me

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#943
Sep 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Lowen B Holde wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if I can't be smart at least I can be cool, and, at my age, cool is enough!
You are one very cool man!!!!!
WTF KOHEN

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#945
Sep 22, 2013
 
I GET IT!! IT'S SPELLED MIDS NOT MEDS...SILLY ME!!!
T bone

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946
Sep 23, 2013
 
HOT MARVIN!!!. School was school then.
KOHEN

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#947
Sep 23, 2013
 
dear t bone: School was school then==tautology(wink).
AvidReader

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#948
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

This topic has killed a lot of brain cells...lol. I read the test and woooweee, it leads me to believe that the government is indeed trying to dumb us down. However, I do also think that to be dumbed down is a choice. As for our president he is defintiely not doing anything other than blaming Bush for his own mistakes. As for the election, it is rigged by the elites of the world, dead people and pets that voted for him is why it seemed that he won.. you can't win something that was already decided upon by the elites of this world.
I didn't bash anyone, now let's see if you that do can perhaps refrain from such idiocy.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#949
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

8

AvidReader wrote:
This topic has killed a lot of brain cells...lol. I read the test and woooweee, it leads me to believe that the government is indeed trying to dumb us down. However, I do also think that to be dumbed down is a choice. As for our president he is defintiely not doing anything other than blaming Bush for his own mistakes. As for the election, it is rigged by the elites of the world, dead people and pets that voted for him is why it seemed that he won.. you can't win something that was already decided upon by the elites of this world.
I didn't bash anyone, now let's see if you that do can perhaps refrain from such idiocy.
You will catch flack now.They can't help but bash and the test already dumbed them down even more.
They want to talk, but they don't want to listen. I guess they are to dumb.
its good

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#966
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

to know their are some old time true blue republicans around now days.i was beginning to think they had become extinct.this is the way republicans was long time ago.they had a brain and used it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 501 - 520 of921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Florence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Florence Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••