Animal Lovers

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

As a long time dog owner and trainer, I know the problems with getting your dog socialized with other dogs. It's hard to find a place to do it, dog parks are a mad house, and if you have a dog that's good for people, but tries to eat every other dog in sight, that poses a major problem. My wife and I plan on opening a "Dog Socialization and Daycare Facility" in the Florence area after the 1st of the year, however, I want your opinion first. I want opinions from the people on here that consider their dog family, not just a pet. That's what we consider our dogs and we are wanting all the dogs we help to be able to be well trained and integrated dogs in their families and environments. So please, give us your opinion. Is this a good business idea? Will it succeed? Where in Florence, or anywhere in Boone County for that matter will it work? We want your help.
Dog Lover

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Try the Erlanger Pet Resort and Day Spa. Right next to The Erlanger Vet Clinic on Dixie Highway. They are both owned by the same people. They do grooming, dogsitting, etc. Good Luck.
dog is family

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

We have a dog that is wonderful with children and other people but every time she sees another dog she goes nuts! I would LOVE a safe place to take her where she could learn socialization skills and hopefully one day be able to tolerate other dogs. Thanks for the wonderful idea! Go for it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Florence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Florence