Donald also known as Don Don Iles and...

Donald also known as Don Don Iles and his uncle steve Iles

Posted in the Florence Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
urghost

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2010
They and kenny huffman were involved in the brutal rape of a girl in Devou Park several years ago, all three pled or was convicted and all have been in and out of prison numerous times and none of them have to register with the Sex Offenders? Why? They all three are contracting work in boone, kenton, and Campbell counties and the homeowners have no clue of their rape convictions.....
bla bla bla

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 2, 2010
because they wernt convicted dumb asses
NEVER WAS

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2010
one to believe rumors so i searched and came up with The Ky Post June, 1, 1996 and May 2, 1996 articles that say the rumors are true at least for one of the above..................News Story not just hear say........
just saying

Hamilton, OH

#4 Sep 4, 2010
archive it, bing or google it, it's the truth! god will get them, saddly, our laws couldn't.
just saying

Hamilton, OH

#5 Sep 4, 2010
jenny funk. just a little girl. deanna dennison owns that as much as he does.
ha lol

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2010
just saying wrote:
jenny funk. just a little girl. deanna dennison owns that as much as he does.
whats that suppose to mean
really tho

Maple Heights, OH

#7 Oct 10, 2010
don don iles is just as crazy as the rest of the iles don don slept wit his cousin and now they have a deaf child how messed up is that i mean really thats crazy they are just stupid ppl elvis iles raped a girl and went to prison for it his son elvis beats and rapes women they stupid ppl who need to get a life or live on some land all alone
really tho

Maple Heights, OH

#8 Oct 10, 2010
and paul iles likes lil boys look him up in county jail look at his charges i think it kenton county jail they need help
INDY

Eddyville, KY

#9 Feb 20, 2011
wow are these the iles from lawrecburg? Ind. Have a sister named lisa?

“Judging your customer service ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2011
Didn't they have a part in the Jenny Funk case? I was just a kid when this all happened but I remember hearing the names a lot while growing up..

“Work hard play hard”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 23, 2011
Her name was not Jenny funk it was Jennifer Isles. Deanna did what was right, Michael funk did not kill that child. That girls mother was cought shop lifting beer a few days after she vanished at the store. They threatened people who didnt agree to convict Michael Funk. An Isles child was also found dead in a well or cistern some years ago as well. Someone in that family KNOWS what happen to that little girl, but one thing I know for a FACT is that girl was not in that house the day before they found her, she was put there that night or right before the man collecting the cans found and reported it. There is alot about that case no one knows, but I know it was screwed up by Don Burring from day one.

“Judging your customer service ”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 25, 2011
Jenny Isles.. That's what it was! I was really young at the time but I remember hearing all of those names growing up.

Did the man collecting cans that found her happen to be a big black man who was married to a white woman?(U.T.?)

“Work hard play hard”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 25, 2011
NO, are you kidding, that would have killed that man to find her. But he will never forget that day, neither will I.
allofthem

Verona, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2011
are idiots and losers, majority live in Independence on CLUBHOUSE with the rest of the white trash. ANY ILES stay away from.
Concerned

Burlington, KY

#15 May 15, 2011
URGENT: PLEASE READ - IF ANYONE ON HERE KNOWS THE WHEREABOUTS OF ELVIS OMAR ILES II (LIL ELVIS) PLEASE CONTACT THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY OF HIS LOCATION.
HE HAS BEATEN HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO IS 8MTHS PREGNANT AND WE LOVE DEARLY BEYOND BELIEF.
She has bleeding on the brain, 2 black eyes, her face is so swollen it's unbelievable. I would post a picture, but it is very traumatizing.
Please if you were in the situation where you seen your cousin, aunt, sister, daughter, etc. that you love dearly, get beat beyond belief numerous times, even at 8mths pregnant and have to look at them please have the heart to do this.
iles

United States

#16 Jun 11, 2011
I am a iles not isles... there r many rummors about my cousins murder even within the iles family...i just want justice no matter who it is... i do know someone got away with murder...her Parents including her mother sue passed a lie detector test...funk bragged to cellmates that he killed jenny..what ever he bragged about was information only the killer and police knew

“Work hard play hard”

Location hidden

#17 Jun 12, 2011
thats a bold face lie iles and you know it. you cant keep lieing to people that were there watching. Dont even go down that road. What are the rumors in the family? Anyone mention the clown? the shopping cart, the doll house? Michael funk did not kill that child and everyone in that family knows it.......... what was the iles boys name that was found in the cistern? long before Jenny was murdered? Do you know about that?
pearson

Louisville, KY

#18 Jun 19, 2011
yeah lil jenny was my husbands cousin,he never talked to the isles 4 some reason ,its sad that ppl kill children
iles

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2011
Tell me about a shopping cart, doll house, and clown I'm all ears. I am about facts even if it points to family. I have researched every available bit of information i can about my cousins murder. Google it u will find posts ten years old from me begging for anyone with any information to respond. Don't for one minute think i would want anyone to get away with killing jenny, even family. It is a fact though that her Parents passed lie detecter test.
iles

United States

#20 Jun 20, 2011
I know about the murder in the cistern... it was my grandfathers newphew i believe....very sad. I do not know anything other then what my Dad told me about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cookies Tue still waiting 1
ricky hunt Mon Spicer513 7
Fake punks Jul 25 cleaner 513 10
if looking Jul 25 hoodrat 8
lala cole?? (Jan '13) Jul 25 hoodrat 32
Piggott Mohawks Jul 25 hoodrat 5
Trying to locate angela marie poorman (Mar '13) Jul 21 friend 15

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance