Former Beechwood School Booster Treas...

Former Beechwood School Booster Treasurer Pleads Guilty

There are 5 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Apr 24, 2012, titled Former Beechwood School Booster Treasurer Pleads Guilty. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

Shelli Slusher, a former treasurer of the Beechwood High School Athletic Boosters, pleaded guilty to stealing from the association.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

jo jo

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Apr 24, 2012
why has no looked at jeannie burger, she is just as guilty as shllie slucher. she is the biggest bully with any girl or teacher that gets in the way of her over weight daughters.
NoJoJo

Somerset, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
You can't be serious??? How can you use the situation with Shelli Slusher to attack someone and make fun of children? Shelli Slusher is a felon. Jeanne Berger is in no way connected to what Shelli Slusher did. Stealing 60K from children and your opinion of someone being a bully is not a really great comparison. Shame on you.
Watch It

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Cruel comment about Jeannie Berger's Kids. Way out of line. Shelli Slusher should do jail time and more than 30 days. She took money away from the kids. I hope her brief time in Jail is well spent on thinking about how she was dishonest. I feel sorry for her kids. She is evil and should have to pay for her mistakes. And I don't want to hear anything about how she is not allowed at school. She is the one to blame. I am sure she had some help. And that person knows who she is. Time will tell if anyone else is found to be guilty.
Bob Lee

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 8, 2012
jo jo wrote:
why has no looked at jeannie burger, she is just as guilty as shllie slucher. she is the biggest bully with any girl or teacher that gets in the way of her over weight daughters.
Blogs are awesome. You can slam people and be completely anonymous so that you never have to be accountable for what you say.
Wow

South Lebanon, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2014
Just like you!!!
Bob Lee wrote:
<quoted text> Blogs are awesome. You can slam people and be completely anonymous so that you never have to be accountable for what you say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donna dooley (May '12) 38 min Welp 3
Lando 52 min Yuk 2
kids living filth 10 hr Joyce Dewitt 9
Randy Cecil Jackson Jr 17 hr Jellico 2
Prostitutes In Florence (Jul '12) Jan 17 DammitBobby 77
Dream St. party girls Jan 16 DammitBobby 1
wife sharing Jan 15 smitty 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance