Day cares in NEWPORT
wonderwoman

Newport, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2014
I like to know the public's view on child cares in NEWPORT. Do you know who is watching your child? Are they good to your child? DO they do random drug test on these people who watch our children? I mean you have alot of herion addicts and pill poppers these days. Would you be in shock to know that some pill head or herion addict could be watching your child? Well listen up look at your child's teacher day care worker and if you don't pay attention you might be on dope to . I just know parents needs to really know who they leave their kids with these workers could be on edge or coming down and shack your child or do the unthinkable keep in mind who is watching your child? Let's see what day cares are good to put my kids in since I am new to the area thank you!!
Holy Trinity Daycare Only

Erlanger, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2014
Holy Trinity is the only Daycare in Newport that I would put my kid in!!! I worked as a Daycare provide for almost fifteen years before I adopted my daughter and when it came time for me to put her in daycare I checked them all out thoroughly!!! The Bright Days Center on Park street was just old and ran down, workers seemed nice, and they had lots of space but it was just ran down and dirty looking. The one on the hill at The Baptist Home was clean but everyone there seemed unhappy kids and workers!!! The small in home center on Columbia came across as great until my daughter and I spent the day there I can't even begin to tell you the violation I witnessed in 4 hours the worst of witch included them leaving children on the playground (fenced in) unattended while a teacher ran in to get her pop from the kitchen refrigerator!!! When I left I scheduled a meeting with the director which she thought was to fill out enrollment info but infact was to inform her that not only was I not enrolling but I was calling the state to report them, her response was we really didn't want you as a parent here anyway the girls all said you were very critical and made them feel uncomfortable about how they did their jobs!!! Wow was all I could say!!!
When I did decide to enroll I choose Holy Trinity and was very happy there for the 18 months she attend. I guess you could say I'm kinda a pain in the neck to please because I know what it is suppose to be like and some places just didn't measure up!!!
wonderwoman

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 19, 2014
Holy Trinity Daycare Only wrote:
Holy Trinity is the only Daycare in Newport that I would put my kid in!!! I worked as a Daycare provide for almost fifteen years before I adopted my daughter and when it came time for me to put her in daycare I checked them all out thoroughly!!! The Bright Days Center on Park street was just old and ran down, workers seemed nice, and they had lots of space but it was just ran down and dirty looking. The one on the hill at The Baptist Home was clean but everyone there seemed unhappy kids and workers!!! The small in home center on Columbia came across as great until my daughter and I spent the day there I can't even begin to tell you the violation I witnessed in 4 hours the worst of witch included them leaving children on the playground (fenced in) unattended while a teacher ran in to get her pop from the kitchen refrigerator!!! When I left I scheduled a meeting with the director which she thought was to fill out enrollment info but infact was to inform her that not only was I not enrolling but I was calling the state to report them, her response was we really didn't want you as a parent here anyway the girls all said you were very critical and made them feel uncomfortable about how they did their jobs!!! Wow was all I could say!!!
When I did decide to enroll I choose Holy Trinity and was very happy there for the 18 months she attend. I guess you could say I'm kinda a pain in the neck to please because I know what it is suppose to be like and some places just didn't measure up!!!
No your not being a pain in the neck I have heard some shady things about abc day care and one on Park avenue so I will be calling and looking into holy trinty. I heard that about abc one to I heard they have ex drug Addicts watching your kids . And at the one up on Park avenue I was out front about to go into building to just take a look around when I over head a worker talking about Hey can you get me some football's my nerves are shot today to a parent that was picking his kids up. So I started asking around about that place and people was telling me yeah they rated the best but they really need to know their workers I was like yeah I couldn't agree more. So I hope whoever own that daycare looks into it I told them what I heard and they said they be looking into it that's why I made this to look for a good day care for family .
Holy Trinity Daycare Only

Toledo, OH

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Wow it's worse than I thought! I'm positive you will not find anything like that going in at Holy Trinity. It's sad you would think they would do random drug screens but I guess they don't! Holy Trinity is more expensive but we'll with the extra $$$
wonderwoman wrote:
<quoted text> No your not being a pain in the neck I have heard some shady things about abc day care and one on Park avenue so I will be calling and looking into holy trinty. I heard that about abc one to I heard they have ex drug Addicts watching your kids . And at the one up on Park avenue I was out front about to go into building to just take a look around when I over head a worker talking about Hey can you get me some football's my nerves are shot today to a parent that was picking his kids up. So I started asking around about that place and people was telling me yeah they rated the best but they really need to know their workers I was like yeah I couldn't agree more. So I hope whoever own that daycare looks into it I told them what I heard and they said they be looking into it that's why I made this to look for a good day care for family .
wonderwoman

Newport, KY

#5 Jan 23, 2014
Thanks for your help!!
joan

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2014
what a shame
TJA

Alexandria, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2014
Kids deserve better
Lol

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jan 30, 2014
You know that's a lie. All the workers at Bright Days are wonderful. Just because you might not like someone who works there don't mean they ain't doing there job right.
wonderwoman

Newport, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2014
Lol wrote:
You know that's a lie. All the workers at Bright Days are wonderful. Just because you might not like someone who works there don't mean they ain't doing there job right.
Wrong I have no clue who this female worker was and I have enrolled my children else where due to what I saw and heard . You may have your child or children there that's your choice but I don't want no drug head watching my children. Thanks for your input you might just be the care worker I seen trying to score something . I am new to this area and I have to say I have never seen so many drug Addicts in one area in my life. This is a temporary home I thought I would like it here but people like you I don't want to subject my children to such garbage.
mad mom

Covington, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2014
Bright days is a very bad day care I know a woman who lid went there and his arm was popped out of socket .. And they have dopers n there that are there doing there community work noding out .. And when they have Kentucky state visits they take the girls that r only to be doing community work n stick them with the kids too fake out the state like they are not way unstaffed.. They are a huge front they make people believe they r great but they suck I feel bad for them kids . and my friend has a device with her son that records everything voice wise and its bad so it won't be there long
itsyamama

Ashburn, VA

#11 Mar 24, 2014
mad mom wrote:
Bright days is a very bad day care I know a woman who lid went there and his arm was popped out of socket .. And they have dopers n there that are there doing there community work noding out .. And when they have Kentucky state visits they take the girls that r only to be doing community work n stick them with the kids too fake out the state like they are not way unstaffed.. They are a huge front they make people believe they r great but they suck I feel bad for them kids . and my friend has a device with her son that records everything voice wise and its bad so it won't be there long
Very good idea but I wouldn't have put it here though. Yeah I think They should drug test all the workers they would be surprised who does drugs there. Shoot most the bit#he's they drop their kids off there are on dope to sad thing I tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newport Hs football 4 hr Funny bone 1
Beware Atec roofing and chimney 11 hr Local Contractor ... 4
News Second lawsuit filed against Campbell County Jail (Sep '10) 20 hr David Smith 38
Married Ladies Mon NSA 1
Oakbrook Music Thread (Sep '14) Mon Musikologist 4
judge Christopher Mehling (Oct '14) Jul 5 Victim of Kenton ... 18
Leah Kottmyer Jul 4 Ihateyou 3
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages