hair brush

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Amazing how the Newport administration just happened to use multiple members of the Combs family to bolster its chances of coming out of the recent audit smelling like a rose....pretending real progress has been made there when it hasnt. Other parents and students were set to be interviewed but told they werent needed at the last minute. Shame on you Middy. Stacking the deck is a no no. Brandt did that too. You need to start using someone elses rule book. Pick a winner Middy. Not someone who lost the poker game.
Kidney

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

I want to control the system so I am going to use this site to say bad things. However the Combs family has several kids that attend NHS - I would think they would be a good choice. If all these good things keep happening in Newport I will never get Andrea hired in Newport.
state

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

hair brush wrote:
Amazing how the Newport administration just happened to use multiple members of the Combs family to bolster its chances of coming out of the recent audit smelling like a rose....pretending real progress has been made there when it hasnt. Other parents and students were set to be interviewed but told they werent needed at the last minute. Shame on you Middy. Stacking the deck is a no no. Brandt did that too. You need to start using someone elses rule book. Pick a winner Middy. Not someone who lost the poker game.
I hope this isn't true
True

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

It is so true! They think Newport is wonderful. Take off the blinders it STINKS!
Transparency

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

state wrote:
<quoted text>I hope this isn't true
Easy to find out. Everyone knows who everyone is related to in Newport.
state

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

True wrote:
It is so true! They think Newport is wonderful. Take off the blinders it STINKS!
There are several GREAT things about Newport, but what is happening at the central office is not one of them. Can't get rid one of untrustworthy crook, bring in another and think that support and positive thinking are going to follow. That just doesn't make any sense!
Fishy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Kidney wrote:
I want to control the system so I am going to use this site to say bad things. However the Combs family has several kids that attend NHS - I would think they would be a good choice. If all these good things keep happening in Newport I will never get Andrea hired in Newport.
You think Jano wants to work with Tete? ROFL
Walker Texas Ranger

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Kidney wrote:
There are other families that would have been good choices too - if the real intention was to let the state auditors get a real picture of how the HS is functioning. It seems the school polished up its best apples for the show?
Winter

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Walker Texas Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
There are other families that would have been good choices too - if the real intention was to let the state auditors get a real picture of how the HS is functioning. It seems the school polished up its best apples for the show?
If the state wanted a true picture of what was going on it would not let the administration pick who they interview! What a joke! The state could care less. Lets face it they put 2 people in place to run a failing high school that have 0 experience what exactly do they expect? I was never so happy when my last child graduated that place is a total mess.
baby1999

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Shut the high school down mrs hergerty and mr watts does not care what happens to your child as they tell the students they can do what they hell they want the Combs family has money so money buys what ever so must be true what the deans say they can treat your kids like dirt and do what the hell they want time to can them suckers that know nothing about newport our children is losing daily by them running the school I will be making a call to the state along with other parents are you the parents willing to step up for your child I am sure mean business let's get people in who care about our children future thanks
phil

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

baby1999 wrote:
Shut the high school down mrs hergerty and mr watts does not care what happens to your child as they tell the students they can do what they hell they want the Combs family has money so money buys what ever so must be true what the deans say they can treat your kids like dirt and do what the hell they want time to can them suckers that know nothing about newport our children is losing daily by them running the school I will be making a call to the state along with other parents are you the parents willing to step up for your child I am sure mean business let's get people in who care about our children future thanks
You go! Why did they hire administrators with no experience when you had ppl who applied with lots of experience?
baby1999

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You go! Why did they hire administrators with no experience when you had ppl who applied with lots of experience?
I have no clue but the board really needs to invesgate the deans at that school how they talk to to students they think they can treat your child like crap and do whatever cause they have school power to do whatever they claim the parents can conplain nothing will be done
phil

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

baby1999 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clue but the board really needs to invesgate the deans at that school how they talk to to students they think they can treat your child like crap and do whatever cause they have school power to do whatever they claim the parents can conplain nothing will be done
You are so right. Lets get rid is watts and hagerty.
Amanns

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Jim Kidney is a friend of mine so I asked him If he saw that someone was posting under his name on topics.He said that who ever wants to know what he thinks about the schools should just call his office and ask him.To the person that post under his name remember he is an officer of the court so, maybe you should think before you post .
Monford

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Who are they?
bored

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Monford wrote:
Who are they?
obviously someone who isn't very bright
Prediction

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Middy is running the show and the Board nor the State cares what he does. Before you know it he will give his girl friend a job in the district then Tyndall will move to Ft Thomas with Timmy, enroll her kids in Highlands and Middy will give Tim Moore a job too. The rats abandoned the ship they sank in Mason County and will all be back in business in Newport before its over.
Titanic

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Prediction wrote:
Middy is running the show and the Board nor the State cares what he does. Before you know it he will give his girl friend a job in the district then Tyndall will move to Ft Thomas with Timmy, enroll her kids in Highlands and Middy will give Tim Moore a job too. The rats abandoned the ship they sank in Mason County and will all be back in business in Newport before its over.
Then maybe Newport deserves it.
Bill G

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Walker Texas Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>There are other families that would have been good choices too - if the real intention was to let the state auditors get a real picture of how the HS is functioning. It seems the school polished up its best apples for the show?
Dont blame the family. I am sure they were flattered to have the spotlight on them. Blame Watts and Middy.
10 to five

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

Bill G wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont blame the family. I am sure they were flattered to have the spotlight on them. Blame Watts and Middy.
Apparently the spotlight was on them yet again at this month's board meeting. What was that all about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••