Florence Police boredom citizens attack

Florence Police boredom citizens attack

Posted in the Florence Forum

Victimized and Harassed

Marysville, OH

#1 Jul 30, 2013
Here is a copy of a complaint made to the Florence Police department in regards to their intimidating and harassing conduct The only place it went was a email that was more than likely deleted. Know your rights and do not let this happen to you or your family. If we all stand together and demand our rights maybe "our kids, kids" will have the life that this country was once founded on and died for, FREEDOM! Here's is my complaint, that like I said earlier, probably was never even looked at or even taken seriously: Attention: Lieutenant Allen
Complaint against : Officer Barkley and Corporal Rettig
On 7-23-13 at about 2:30am my family's rights were violated. Specifically, these two "officers" violated my family by exceeding their rightful power and victimizd us with, excessive force, discriminatory harassment, and unlawful search. I am making this complaint so it will go on record and hopefully action will be taken and no other citizen will have their rights deprived. Police integrity is the most important quality needed to serve and protect the public. Unfortunately, my familes rights were violated by these two appointed officers of the law. I will list in detail what happened and what rights they violated that are protected by federal law under criminal and civil statutes.
My husband and I were woke by loud banging on the door at 2:30am. It scared me to death, just roughly a year earlier our door was broken into while my daughter was home alone. The door looked like it was coming off the hinges by how hard it was being banged on. Not only was the door being jarred by the banging on the door but someone was trying their hardest to break in because they were twisting on the door knob back and forth repeatedly in a attempt to break in. Needless to say, both mine and my husbands adrenaline was pumping assuming this had to be a fugitive at the door. When my husband screamed who is there, we heard the words police.(first violation-this falls under discriminatory harassment b/c they used excessive force in a threatening manner to intimidate us with their "authority") Next, they step inside the door with their flashlights shining them all over our home, as if it was reported as a active crime scene. They held our door open not even asking if they were allowed to be inside our doorway.(Since we never asked them to stand in our doorway and they took the liberty to do so without asking for permission to enter our home, this is a another violation under the same category of discriminatory harassment and I also consider it unlawful search due to flashlights being shined around our home) Bugs were flying in, our airconditioner was on, and my little dog could easily run out the door, and since they already took the liberty be inside our doorway, we thought the best option was to tell them to shut the door and they could stand inside the door. They proceeded to tell us that "our" kids were drilling our next door neighbors house with onions and tomatos".(second violation-Isn't the law in the United States's basic concept everyone's given the benefit of being innocent until proven guilty? This is another example of discriminatory harrassment) My husband told the two "officers" that our kids were in their bed's. We called them down from their bedrooms upstairs and asked them if they knew what the two officers were talking about and accusing them of doing. My kids were startled by them and told us and the officers they did not do it.
Victimized and Harassed

Marysville, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2013
Cont' of Florence Police misconduct is a result of their boredom.....This is when the "officers" should have left. Instead, the interrogation went on and on. One of the officers kept shining his flashlight in everyone's eyes victimizing us for no reason. They were surveying the house and spotlighting everything with their flashlights looking for anything to call their "evidence". They were not budging or offering to leave our home even though the kids obviously did NOT do it. Feeling they wanted more, I went into the kitchen to make sure I still had my "supply" of onions and tomatos. Honesty, can you tell me off hand how many you have? Especially being awoke and harrassed at 2:30am in the morning. I have my onions in a vegitable basket and the one "officer" yelled to the other "officer" that was only probably 12 feet away "THE ONIONS LOOK TAMPERED WITH!!" I had to explain this is a vegitable basket and this is where I put my onions. He obviously needed some quick education that these type of baskets exist. Ignoring what I told him , and I guess he was fearful the other "officer" didn't hear him he yells again to the other "officer", "THEIR ONIONS ARE TAMPERED WITH!!". Obviously, it didn't matter what any of us had to say at this point, they were on a mission to "take our kids down". Desperate to have them leave us alone I thought to myself, now if I can find my tomatos, maybe they will leave us alone. I tried to look but the "officer" who didn't know what the vegitable basket was , had his flashlight shining in my refrigerator screaming to the other "officer", " HEY THEIR TOMATOS ARE MISSING .. HEY THEIR TOMATOS ARE MISSING!!!" I was losing any patience I had left in me, and at this point I told him I wanted to see what they were talking about. Me, my husband and the two officers went outside to see the crime scene. I was preparing myself mentally to see a house covered in tomatos and onions, however I saw nothing. I looked at the "officer" as if he was crazy!!! Here I am at 2:30am on a Saturday night barefoot in my side yard trying to find a tomato or possibly a onion I might recognize!!! and I see absolutely nothing!!! This is when my patience basically worn off. I looked at the officer and said I don't see anything! Show me a tomato, anything!! My husband was even more agitated than me and informed both of the "officers" that both of his parents were cops in TX, and they were not going to hogwash "him". He said the "house" obviouslly has not been touched, they shined their flashlights on it and it was completely untouched, not a tomato or onion in sight of it, or even a stain mark! Finally one of the "officers" managed to put his flashlight to good use and located a smashed tomato next to a tree in the yard. I told the officer I needed to see it since they were accusing my kids of commitng a crime. I let them know it did not appear to be mine, mine were not smashed when I bought them . At this point we are now all staring at one smashed tomato!! My oldest son's bedroom is in the basement and I was in the side yard by the back door so I decided I might as well ask him if he knew anything about it or even if he heard anything. He said he did not know anything about it or hear anything. He looked at both of the "officers" as if they were crazy.
Victimized and Harassed

Marysville, OH

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Cont' of Florence Police misconduct is a result of their boredom..Next, I was flat out lied to by the cop. He told me I was "lucky" the neighbor was refusing to press charges against me and that I better take care of the problem with my kids.(this is yet another example of corrupt behavior. NOW he is intentionally lying in order to intimidate us that we have no rights. This is definitely discriminatory harassment.) I had to repeatedly keep telling the "officers" my kids did not do it. The officer tried to persuade me that by the angle of the tomato laying in the yard smashed next to a tree that this is scientific evidence against me and my family. Again, I had to tell them MY kids did not commit this crime and anyone could of walked through our yard and thrown a tomato. I told him that our yard is a shortcut to the park that kids and even adults will cut through on a daily basis. I went on to say that if he is calling this scientific proof by eyeballing the angle of a tomato in a yard at night with a flashlight, he needed to take my report that people cut through our property all the time. I have never had to worry about it before, but since I was going to have "charges" against me for anything that appears to have been thrown from an angle of my yard I felt he needed to take the report because I have no control over this. His solution was for me to buy a surveilance camera so we could prove our innocense. I looked at him in disbelief and told him that if I was going to be blamed for stuff that looks angled from my yard he needs to take my report. He said, "I am not going to go there Mam, you need to keep your kids in line." I reminded him my kids did not do it and there are other kids in the neighborhood they could go "harass" like the neighbor across the street. He had just been in our yard earlier that month on the 4th letting fireworks off instead of in his own yard. Plus, he was letting them off in the vacant yard next door. I let them also know this neighbor kid had taken baby birds from our yard when he was a little younger and drowned them all in the creek that runs through the back of our yard. The boy has already had to serve community service and all the officer said was, "I am NOT going to to talk to him, I am done here. You need to make sure you take care of what you need to and have a talk with your kids." I reminded him again and again, my kids did not do this and that I have no need to set my kids straight b/c they are innocent. We also asked him what kid did "she"(the neighbor) say did it, and he couldn't answer it. Then we asked what did "she" say they looked like and he couldn't answer. Yet beyond a shadow of a doubt, his job was done then and there! Since he refused to take my complaint serious and make a report that people cut through our yard on a daily basis, I told the "officers" I would at least appreaciate it if they would patrol my yard more. This sounds like something that belongs in a cartoon, but the scary thing is, it's all true. What will Florence become if all of the law abiding officers decided to treat the public in such a corrupt way? The public will need protection from the very people appointed to protect and serve them.
We are requestng a written apology and make a recommendation that both of these "officers" be retrained in police intetgrity and question themselves are they really "police" material.
Prozac

Newport, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2013
Lady, you're a nut.
Matt B

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
You need to go back on your medication.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Matt B wrote:
You need to go back on your medication.
Or better yet,perhaps you stopped taking your Antipsychotic meds.Do you need someone to force feed them to you?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 25, 2013
Prozac wrote:
Lady, you're a nut.
Well did you know that opinions coming from morons has no credibility?Maybe someone knocked your brains out,and you're just not capable of knowing.
Mary

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Sep 26, 2013
I'm sorry this happened to you and your family !!!
LOWERY32

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2015
on January 10 2015 my mother in laws home was robbed and items was taken such as a red wii, a dvd player, a Kodak easy share camera, laptop and many more items. Well she goes up to Knights Inn in Florence, Ky. and calls the Florence Police, Meanwhile she backed her truck up to the front doors of the hotel and several people came out stating she had their items on her truck. It was a pressure washer that was rusted and had broken wheels missing off of it. So she said I don't know how that got here, I don't usually drive this truck. So the Florence Police pull into the hotel. They were suppose to be making a report on my mother n laws home that was robbed. The guys who robbed her house stayed at Knights in hotel and Motel 6. So the FLORENCE POLICE DEPARTMENT refused to make a report on the robbery of her home and instead charge my husband for the so called stolen pressure washer that he knew nothing about. The truck was not his truck and he was not driving the truck at all!! So his little cousin comes over to the scene and tells the cops and us where my mother in laws stolen dvd player was at. It was recovered by a Florence officer from Motel 6. Now they did NOT arrest the guys that had the items nor did they make a report. Tell me how they take my husband to Boone County Jail and put the DVD player in his property at the jail. Now they charged him for receiving stolen property, but yet put a stolen dvd player in his possession. The supervisor sent the cop back to the jail to get the dvd player that w stolen and didn't belong to him out and log it in as evidence but really knock on my door and bring it to my house and give it to my mother in law. Tell me that its not trumphed!! What can I do about the FLORENCE POLICE AND THEIR SERGANTS HARASSING US! I CALLED THE NEWS AS WELL.
car007

Loveland, OH

#10 Jan 15, 2015
Victimized and Harassed wrote:
Cont' of Florence Police misconduct is a result of their boredom..Next, I was flat out lied to by the cop. He told me I was "lucky" the neighbor was refusing to press charges against me and that I better take care of the problem with my kids.(this is yet another example of corrupt behavior. NOW he is intentionally lying in order to intimidate us that we have no rights. This is definitely discriminatory harassment.) I had to repeatedly keep telling the "officers" my kids did not do it. The officer tried to persuade me that by the angle of the tomato laying in the yard smashed next to a tree that this is scientific evidence against me and my family. Again, I had to tell them MY kids did not commit this crime and anyone could of walked through our yard and thrown a tomato. I told him that our yard is a shortcut to the park that kids and even adults will cut through on a daily basis. I went on to say that if he is calling this scientific proof by eyeballing the angle of a tomato in a yard at night with a flashlight, he needed to take my report that people cut through our property all the time. I have never had to worry about it before, but since I was going to have "charges" against me for anything that appears to have been thrown from an angle of my yard I felt he needed to take the report because I have no control over this. His solution was for me to buy a surveilance camera so we could prove our innocense. I looked at him in disbelief and told him that if I was going to be blamed for stuff that looks angled from my yard he needs to take my report. He said, "I am not going to go there Mam, you need to keep your kids in line." I reminded him my kids did not do it and there are other kids in the neighborhood they could go "harass" like the neighbor across the street. He had just been in our yard earlier that month on the 4th letting fireworks off instead of in his own yard. Plus, he was letting them off in the vacant yard next door. I let them also know this neighbor kid had taken baby birds from our yard when he was a little younger and drowned them all in the creek that runs through the back of our yard. The boy has already had to serve community service and all the officer said was, "I am NOT going to to talk to him, I am done here. You need to make sure you take care of what you need to and have a talk with your kids." I reminded him again and again, my kids did not do this and that I have no need to set my kids straight b/c they are innocent. We also asked him what kid did "she"(the neighbor) say did it, and he couldn't answer it. Then we asked what did "she" say they looked like and he couldn't answer. Yet beyond a shadow of a doubt, his job was done then and there! Since he refus
Revenge/ Dislike of the neighbor or simply " opportunity " or both ? Soo few mommies ever think their kids " do misdeeds ". Surely there is more to this story ? My best guess is; if her kid/s didn't do it, they know " WHO DID " !

#1....If the cops are Bored as you suggest, it seems, the kids are also.

#2... Some Mommies are just " Bat Crazy " !!

Sounds like your typical somewhat quiet bedroom community to me .

Note to Mommy,,,,,,, " MANY " kids sneak out in the middle of the night and parents NEVER know it ! I did and many others I grew up with did so as well.

Your embellishment of how the events transpired leads me to one conclusion; YOU have far greater issues with the Police for other reasons than this.

If it would be more therapeutic for you, I would recommend the Officers apologize to you for " Doing " their Job so you can move on with your life.
Bill S

Louisville, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2015
Next time don't answer your door.
car007

Loveland, OH

#13 Jan 30, 2015
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again 007. You will cover for any pig no matter what. It has already been proven on Topix that you are trash, and will always be the scum of the earth. Go choke on a doughnut somewhere.
Hey " Joey ", Surely you are smart enough to know that Pigs do not need " Covered ", they have " Thick Skin " for idiots just like you !
car007

Loveland, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2015
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the trash you have pulled behind the badge, you have committed enough crime to be hanged a thousand times over.
Real men do not hide behind a badge " Joe " ! When will you ever learn who you are " NOT " , Communicating with here ? Joe Joe Joe, unlike Bo, you don't know ! Such a Fool, you are !
Dan S

Louisville, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2015
Joe Bartley I bet.
car007

Loveland, OH

#17 Feb 1, 2015
Dan S wrote:
Joe Bartley I bet.
Did he work at a Doughnut Shop ? Now that he is a Big Boy , he has a job at Frisch's ?
joe

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2015
car007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he work at a Doughnut Shop ? Now that he is a Big Boy , he has a job at Frisch's ?
The only time you respond to any post is to protect a cop. That is what you did on the force. Violate citizens rights. That is not their job and I'm sick of them stealing my tax dollars. I know too many veterans that ate sick of it. Everybody practically is sick of hearing it unless they do not understand what it means to be an American
this country is founded on dissidents, and the patriots of this country will still dissent. Police state? Watch and see what happens within the next couple yrs.
car007

Loveland, OH

#19 Feb 1, 2015
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time you respond to any post is to protect a cop. That is what you did on the force. Violate citizens rights. That is not their job and I'm sick of them stealing my tax dollars. I know too many veterans that ate sick of it. Everybody practically is sick of hearing it unless they do not understand what it means to be an American
this country is founded on dissidents, and the patriots of this country will still dissent. Police state? Watch and see what happens within the next couple yrs.
You definitely have been rubbing your lil weenie on far too many doughnuts and I sense you also have been under the influence of far to many substances. I would NEVER protect a " Police Officer " that I knew 100% was guilty of a crime. Just because you and others say so, does NOT make it true. You do NOT have the ability to think objectively and or rationally and I am quite sure, YOU have ZERO professional experience in investigation; therefore I am unable to say I agree with you.

Provide factual information from a " Reliable Investigative Source " and I am willing to read it . Opinions because your pissed off and do not like Law Enforcement does NOT qualify as a Competent Investigative Method. This is all probably far beyond your capabilities but I thought I would try and explain it one more time, just to keep the record straight on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware 10 hr Oooo 2
jeremy everly Sun searching 4
heather vaughn (Mar '13) Dec 1 Volatile Cocktail 9
orgies in Erlanger (Aug '13) Dec 1 VeryCuriousCouple 7
Kenton Hills Music Thread (Dec '15) Nov 29 Musikologist 4
men and women who go to bars are crazy? (Oct '09) Nov 28 Spelling police 3
pokemon go Nov 28 Poke a mans bottom 3

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance