Is Guy Conley really a woman?

Is Guy Conley really a woman?

Posted in the Florence Forum

SleepE

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Anyone have the answer to this? I would swear he is a she!
tony

Ashland, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2014
does anyone know Brian Conley I heard he threaten to kill his family. He tells bizzar lies on himself to people in trouble with police and law.. he tells lies on people so bad he puts people in hospital and he treats very harsh. he is rude and no can get along with him.. I heard he threaten to his cousin in the head.. He tells this lies to what people have so they cant job or people will not like them in society.. He tore house so bad people give house away... he tells horrilbe lies on people and tries to force people consent ugly sexualy stuff;;; He lives in grayson ky People avoid if dont warrant or law suit.. To make his pay back is hell he foce you live in proverty...His mom and aunt leahda are so jealious they pay for lose their home.. No one can get along this people. he is plum crazy and phychotic and very dangerous..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ludlow Officer, Greg Eastman (May '11) 9 hr caddyshack 182
News 985 Jobs To Come To Pikeville, Lexington 10 hr Jersey Mike 5
Tara Seibert aka Tara Renee Adams aka Tara Rene... Dec 11 Anonymous 3
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) Dec 11 Athenesword 139
Newport jail (Oct '16) Dec 11 HIV is good 8
Dr Josh Kadetz Dec 10 Tattoo doctor 1
Crescent Springs Music Thread Dec 9 Musikologist 2

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance