Newport High School
Aidz is my future

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Less than Zero wrote:
<quoted text>Makes you a deadbeat who lives on the backs of those people who work hard to support themselves as well as you and your bunch on $8 an hour.
It's easy for you to say that, but being a black male, its hard to find work, and honestly when I did work i was treated differently due to my race(being black). Do not call us who use government welfare deadbeats.
Less than Zero

Westerville, OH

#22 Aug 22, 2013
Aidz is my future wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy for you to say that, but being a black male, its hard to find work, and honestly when I did work i was treated differently due to my race(being black). Do not call us who use government welfare deadbeats.
I did not call those who use government welfare deadbeats. I called Welfare Mama a deadbeat and in my opinion that's exactly what she is because her apparent goal in life is to get everything she can for nothing for as long as she can with no desire to ever earn her own way if her posts are to be believed. And Living with Aids is Cool hopes her children will follow in her welfare footsteps and not even consider getting a job. I have no problem with entitlement programs or those who benefit from them when they are used for their intended purposes and not by people who just don't want to work and have no intentions of ever doing so.
welfare mama

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Aug 22, 2013
Less than Zero wrote:
<quoted text>I did not call those who use government welfare deadbeats. I called Welfare Mama a deadbeat and in my opinion that's exactly what she is because her apparent goal in life is to get everything she can for nothing for as long as she can with no desire to ever earn her own way if her posts are to be believed.
You can call me anything you want, but, I am a good mother to my kids, I just provide for them in a different way. My kids have everything they need, plus I am there for them. I could never get a job that pays me what I get now.
Less than Zero

Westerville, OH

#24 Aug 24, 2013
welfare mama wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me anything you want, but, I am a good mother to my kids, I just provide for them in a different way. My kids have everything they need, plus I am there for them. I could never get a job that pays me what I get now.
You aren't providing for your kids, I am. Me and everyone else out there who works hard at a job for everything we have and everything you and your kids have, as well. I was a single mom and a great mother who was and still is there for my kids but, unlike you, i chose not to take the easy, lazy way out and go on welfare. I got a job and stuck with it and my kids had everything they needed too. But the one thing they didn't have that your kids do is the shame and embarrassment of being raised by a welfare mama who wants nothing better than that for herself or her kids.
Obama

Fort Thomas, KY

#25 Aug 25, 2013
I see my plans are working here good folks. That will be all.
AIDZ is greatt

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Aug 25, 2013
Less than Zero wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't providing for your kids, I am. Me and everyone else out there who works hard at a job for everything we have and everything you and your kids have, as well. I was a single mom and a great mother who was and still is there for my kids but, unlike you, i chose not to take the easy, lazy way out and go on welfare. I got a job and stuck with it and my kids had everything they needed too. But the one thing they didn't have that your kids do is the shame and embarrassment of being raised by a welfare mama who wants nothing better than that for herself or her kids.
You are not of the same race as me. If u had a job and were treated differently, or in your community men didn't just leave you you would have a different view of the world. I am glad you are so happy to work, because it helps me. Please work ore,so i can have a little bit more. I actually grilled out today using Food stamps--i am using internet I pay with from my welfare check. Tomorrow my kids will eat a free lunch and breakfast, and stay for a new after school program. I think because of how oorly blacks have been treated this is only a small pay back which i am owed.
where

Ashburn, VA

#27 Aug 25, 2013
AIDZ is greatt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not of the same race as me. If u had a job and were treated differently, or in your community men didn't just leave you you would have a different view of the world. I am glad you are so happy to work, because it helps me. Please work ore,so i can have a little bit more. I actually grilled out today using Food stamps--i am using internet I pay with from my welfare check. Tomorrow my kids will eat a free lunch and breakfast, and stay for a new after school program. I think because of how oorly blacks have been treated this is only a small pay back which i am owed.
Wow. Ignorant.
Less than Zero

Westerville, OH

#28 Aug 27, 2013
AIDZ is greatt wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what my race is. You're making the assumption that because I chose to work instead of go on welfare I must be something other than black. And I never said I'm happy to work, I said I chose work over welfare. But I won't work more to pay for your handouts because I don't owe you a thing and neither does anyone else. Get over it.
AIDZ is greatt

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Aug 27, 2013
Less than Zero wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what my race is. You're making the assumption that because I chose to work instead of go on welfare I must be something other than black. And I never said I'm happy to work, I said I chose work over welfare. But I won't work more to pay for your handouts because I don't owe you a thing and neither does anyone else. Get over it.
Thank you for the IPAD, internet, and for the AC i have on. Also thanks for helping me get a brand new home, and me not having a job!

Please work over time!
welfare mama

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Aug 28, 2013
Less than Zero wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't providing for your kids, I am. Me and everyone else out there who works hard at a job for everything we have and everything you and your kids have, as well. I was a single mom and a great mother who was and still is there for my kids but, unlike you, i chose not to take the easy, lazy way out and go on welfare. I got a job and stuck with it and my kids had everything they needed too. But the one thing they didn't have that your kids do is the shame and embarrassment of being raised by a welfare mama who wants nothing better than that for herself or her kids.
You had the same opportunity that I did--the government has enough for all who want it--don't be so angry--it was your choice to work. If everybody quit getting assistance think of all the jobs that would cost--so in a way I am helping the economy,
Big Stick

Batavia, OH

#31 Sep 1, 2013
welfare mama wrote:
<quoted text>You had the same opportunity that I did--the government has enough for all who want it--don't be so angry--it was your choice to work. If everybody quit getting assistance think of all the jobs that would cost--so in a way I am helping the economy,
I need workers in my fields. Want a job? Didnt think so.
WelfareMama

Fort Thomas, KY

#32 Sep 16, 2013
When am I getting my new ipad? I'll take 2.
Glad to have AidzorHiv

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Sep 18, 2013
My son said we get them next week sometime. I am very happy about this too. Cannot wait to use that thing at home.
po boy

Batavia, OH

#34 Sep 18, 2013
Glad to have AidzorHiv wrote:
My son said we get them next week sometime. I am very happy about this too. Cannot wait to use that thing at home.
"We" get them? You in school too? Who pays for all this?
Lyfe is better with AIDS

Cincinnati, OH

#35 Sep 19, 2013
po boy wrote:
<quoted text>
"We" get them? You in school too? Who pays for all this?
No but as soon as he gets home from school, it is going to be mine.

What is going to happen when students "forget it" at home. You know there are going to be extras. I dont know why everyone hates on here that we like free stuff. I see people happy to go to work, so i say let us be happy for the stuff they give us and work for.
welfare mama

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Sep 19, 2013
Why don't the primary kids get an i pad, that would be really nice if they would all get one to.
No Extras

Westerville, OH

#37 Sep 23, 2013
Lyfe is better with AIDS wrote:
<quoted text>
No but as soon as he gets home from school, it is going to be mine.
What is going to happen when students "forget it" at home. You know there are going to be extras. I dont know why everyone hates on here that we like free stuff. I see people happy to go to work, so i say let us be happy for the stuff they give us and work for.
Guess the school staff will just have to 'disable' the 'forgotten' ones. There won't be extras. So go ahead and deprive your child of his educational tools just like you have deprived him of a parent he can be proud of instead of the worthless loser that you continue to prove you are to your kids as well as everyone else.
Nance

Westerville, OH

#38 Sep 23, 2013
AIDZ is greatt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the IPAD, internet, and for the AC i have on. Also thanks for helping me get a brand new home, and me not having a job!
Please work over time!
What happens when the kids are gone and the entitlements all dry up because they will and maybe sooner than later because the government can't afford to continue to fund these programs. Obama's welfare nation can't last forever. You don't (won't) work so that means no social security or retirement benefits for you one day. Good luck holding on to all those freebies.
Drip 34

Batavia, OH

#39 Sep 23, 2013
Nance wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when the kids are gone and the entitlements all dry up because they will and maybe sooner than later because the government can't afford to continue to fund these programs. Obama's welfare nation can't last forever. You don't (won't) work so that means no social security or retirement benefits for you one day. Good luck holding on to all those freebies.
The dwindling enrollment will cut funding faster than any entitlement cuts.
Lyfe is better with AIDS

Cincinnati, OH

#40 Sep 23, 2013
Nance wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when the kids are gone and the entitlements all dry up because they will and maybe sooner than later because the government can't afford to continue to fund these programs. Obama's welfare nation can't last forever. You don't (won't) work so that means no social security or retirement benefits for you one day. Good luck holding on to all those freebies.
I will be ok--i own my home, i got through the assistance project, it was free, my welfare paid for it. So if i only have to pay for food i'll be ok. Until then, why hate it? I love it, thank you for working everyone!!!!!!!!!!

PS i have the AC on, and the windows open to help cool all the haters off!

On a related note, my kid is getting free cleats for football bc we are poor hahahahahah I smoke cigs too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NKY Med Clinic (Aug '15) 7 hr Fed up 13
wife sharing 8 hr smitty 1
Poll Is Crestview Lakes Villa Mobile-Home Park a goo... (Mar '10) 13 hr discussed 54
Ludlow Officer, Greg Eastman (May '11) Sun caddyshack 184
Taylorsport Music Thread (May '15) Sun Musikologist 6
kids living filth Sun American 7
does anyone know a ruthie bole (Nov '12) Sat Who wants to know 8

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages