Newport High School
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I love that I have HIV

Erlanger, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Does anyone know when the first day of school is for kids?

Is the Dress Code the same this year?

___

What about football? Does it cost for us parents to attend the games? I dont have money to get in, but my son plays(my daughter should too, she weighs 195).

For all you haters back off of NPT we have it going on.

Free School Supplies--check

Free Lunch everyday--check

NO fees for sports--check

The very best best in NKY
i know where

Zanesville, OH

#2 Aug 10, 2013
I love that I have HIV wrote:
Does anyone know when the first day of school is for kids?
Is the Dress Code the same this year?
___
What about football? Does it cost for us parents to attend the games? I dont have money to get in, but my son plays(my daughter should too, she weighs 195).
For all you haters back off of NPT we have it going on.
Free School Supplies--check
Free Lunch everyday--check
NO fees for sports--check
The very best best in NKY
your stupid they have to pay fees for the high schools August 14 and for sports it's not free further shut up and I am a parent and no not all school supplies are free I got school list it's basic ones are but rest you have to purchase KNOW your facts
I love that I have HIV

Erlanger, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2013
i know where wrote:
<quoted text> your stupid they have to pay fees for the high schools August 14 and for sports it's not free further shut up and I am a parent and no not all school supplies are free I got school list it's basic ones are but rest you have to purchase KNOW your facts
I know where, I know for a fact im not paying for either of my kids to play any sport, and im not buying one school supply. You know the best part of this?

I am sending this message from an IPHONE, and I will look at all your comments from my IPAD LOL
i know where

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 12, 2013
I love that I have HIV wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where, I know for a fact im not paying for either of my kids to play any sport, and im not buying one school supply. You know the best part of this?
I am sending this message from an IPHONE, and I will look at all your comments from my IPAD LOL
well I know this much the high school
Is still charging school and they only supplying basic school supplies I had to buy the rest
Rick

Covington, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2013
I love that I have HIV wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where, I know for a fact im not paying for either of my kids to play any sport, and im not buying one school supply. You know the best part of this?
I am sending this message from an IPHONE, and I will look at all your comments from my IPAD LOL
We love that you have HIV too.
Zero

Newport, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2013
School fees are waived if you are on welfare. Heck that is 99.9% of the kids there! All you have to do is not be involved and your kid can cry they don't have money Newport will buy shoes, clothes, sports equipment . No need to get a job it's all taken care of!
i know where

Ashburn, VA

#7 Aug 13, 2013
Zero wrote:
School fees are waived if you are on welfare. Heck that is 99.9% of the kids there! All you have to do is not be involved and your kid can cry they don't have money Newport will buy shoes, clothes, sports equipment . No need to get a job it's all taken care of!
well I pay everything no welfare here I buy shoes sports wear and all
smh

Newport, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2013
Why is "Open House" during hours when parents who work will be at work? That is awesome. When are you going to realize that there are educated, working parents who are trying to put faith in your district? Thanks again for another let down. NCC is actually starting to look good. shaking my head!
Uberto

Covington, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2013
smh wrote:
Why is "Open House" during hours when parents who work will be at work? That is awesome. When are you going to realize that there are educated, working parents who are trying to put faith in your district? Thanks again for another let down. NCC is actually starting to look good. shaking my head!
Because teachers dont work at night.
smh

Newport, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2013
Uberto wrote:
<quoted text>
Because teachers dont work at night.
They do at the Primary and Intermediate school. Newport teachers are not the problem.
Uberto

Covington, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>They do at the Primary and Intermediate school. Newport teachers are not the problem.
So whatis?
welfare mama

Erlanger, KY

#12 Aug 14, 2013
i know where wrote:
<quoted text> well I pay everything no welfare here I buy shoes sports wear and all
That's where you went wrong--I have 6 kids and I don't pay for any of that--I'm waiting for free haircuts now. I don't even buy for Christmas and my kids get lots of presents, people love to give and I am thankful they do.
Tiny Tim

Covington, KY

#13 Aug 14, 2013
welfare mama wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you went wrong--I have 6 kids and I don't pay for any of that--I'm waiting for free haircuts now. I don't even buy for Christmas and my kids get lots of presents, people love to give and I am thankful they do.
Your children must be very proud of your ability to get anything and everything for nothing. Either that or they are mortified by their deadbeat parent.
Chip off the old blockett

Newport, KY

#14 Aug 14, 2013
Tiny Tim wrote:
<quoted text>Your children must be very proud of your ability to get anything and everything for nothing. Either that or they are mortified by their deadbeat parent.
Are you kidding? They are learning from the best! We have multiple generations of welfare dependents being raised around here, and the school is NOT helping that. It is a textbook case of ENABLING dependent behavior.
Tiny Tim

Covington, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2013
Chip off the old blockett wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? They are learning from the best! We have multiple generations of welfare dependents being raised around here, and the school is NOT helping that. It is a textbook case of ENABLING dependent behavior.
I know how true that is and hope some of these children will somehow develop a little of the pride their parents are severely lacking and not follow in their lazy footsteps. I've seen it happen, although not nearly enough. One can only hope.
smh

Newport, KY

#16 Aug 14, 2013
Uberto wrote:
<quoted text>
So whatis?
Unfortunately there has been a string of untrustworthy and inadequate administrators. I know it sounds crazy, but they really do have an impact on the learning of your student. Most teachers that leave Newport go on to be successful in other districts.
Living with AIDS is COOL

Erlanger, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2013
Tiny Tim wrote:
<quoted text>I know how true that is and hope some of these children will somehow develop a little of the pride their parents are severely lacking and not follow in their lazy footsteps. I've seen it happen, although not nearly enough. One can only hope.
I hope my kids follow my footsteps think about it--why should they work when they don't have to? I get a cellphone, foodstamps, WIC, and HUD. My kids don't want for anything, and they get to play sports, go to school, why should I get a job? I don't even think having foodstamps is a big deal, go to Kroger where I am served by kids making like 8 bucks an hour, Im not the only one to get em, there are lots of smart people like me getting foodies
Less than Zero

Covington, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2013
Living with AIDS is COOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope my kids follow my footsteps think about it--why should they work when they don't have to? I get a cellphone, foodstamps, WIC, and HUD. My kids don't want for anything, and they get to play sports, go to school, why should I get a job? I don't even think having foodstamps is a big deal, go to Kroger where I am served by kids making like 8 bucks an hour, Im not the only one to get em, there are lots of smart people like me getting foodies
Why in the world any parent's wish for their child would be for them to grow up and live on welfare is beyond me. Rest assured, those hard working grocery clerks and everyone else knows what kind of person you are. And I sincerely doubt if 'smart' is one of the words they would use to describe you.
welfare mama

Erlanger, KY

#19 Aug 18, 2013
Living with AIDS is COOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope my kids follow my footsteps think about it--why should they work when they don't have to? I get a cellphone, foodstamps, WIC, and HUD. My kids don't want for anything, and they get to play sports, go to school, why should I get a job? I don't even think having foodstamps is a big deal, go to Kroger where I am served by kids making like 8 bucks an hour, Im not the only one to get em, there are lots of smart people like me getting foodies
I understand completely, my kids have more than I could give them if I worked an $8.00 an hour job, and that is all I could hope for. People love to give to the underpriviliged so why not let them, makes them happy, makes me happy!
Less than Zero

Covington, KY

#20 Aug 20, 2013
welfare mama wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand completely, my kids have more than I could give them if I worked an $8.00 an hour job, and that is all I could hope for. People love to give to the underpriviliged so why not let them, makes them happy, makes me happy!
Makes you a deadbeat who lives on the backs of those people who work hard to support themselves as well as you and your bunch on $8 an hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still cannot acknowledge him Thu Debbie Edwards 1
phillip dalhover (Sep '09) Thu Ja4vlink 4
G-ball Apr 26 Virgil 2
Mom in desperate need Apr 26 Virgil 8
Looking for 87-93 mustang gt Apr 26 Tee 2
Who is your favorite streetwalker? (Dec '12) Apr 25 Cincy Guy 55
Man get jaw broke by pregnant girlfriend Apr 23 What he deserves 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages