'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
109,321 - 109,340 of 151,029 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, like always searching for a way to be right, even when you are not! I don't intend to play anymore of this, I read your definitions, you are wrong and I will not argue moot points all night. This is why I chose to not respond to you before! You could be a very skilled person at debate, but you just nitpick any issue to death. I'm tired, and if I wanted to continue it would be at another time, because that stupid puke fills the pages up with her nonsense! Debate her, that will be easy for you; but no practice for dealing with me,*rolls eyes*,*laughs*, gone!
Nit picking? Isn't that what you were doing? Trying to make someone look inferior for what you perceived to be a misuse of a single word? I wasn't nit picking, Just educating you.
If you call using an authoritative source to dispute your assertion, "searching for a way to be right", then yeah, I looked up the proper use of a word in a dictionary.
Duh! Who would ha thought? Perhaps you should have.
It takes a person arrogant to the point of stupidity to argue that he knows better than a dictionary.
Just in case you have something against Websters.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/theory...
2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate. Antonyms: practice, verification, corroboration, substantiation.
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary...
something suggested as a reasonable explanation for facts, a condition, or an event, esp. a systematic or scientific explanation:
[U] Adele took a course in modern political theory.
[C] I have a theory (= an opinion) about why everybody in the city is in such a hurry.
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictiona...
4. Abstract reasoning; speculation: a decision based on experience rather than theory.
6. An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/theory
4 [countable] an idea or opinion that someone thinks is true but for which they have no proof
So how many dictionaries do you want to argue with before admitting you were wrong for berating a poster for incorrectly using the word "theory"?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish there was a way I could send you 50c so you could call somebody who cares.
Better hang on to that fifty cents, puddin' pop. Keep saving and eventually you'll have enough to buy a clue.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish there was a way I could send you 50c so you could call somebody who cares.

S/he/it wrote:
Better hang on to that fifty cents, puddin' pop. Keep saving and eventually you'll have enough to buy a clue.

AL says:
S/he/it doesn't need the 'cents' Jay ...

S/he/it needs the "SENSE" to ...

*Buy A Clue*

First & foremost ...

)8~D>

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
All forums, anywhere, have been "disrupted" by impostors.
As you can SEE, it hasn't taken over mine, either!
Some days I'm on here 'more' than others :)
Some NOT AT ALL, tho I get "accused" of it!
This is NOT "English" class.
THAT, should be a given!
This is History!
*American* History ...
That SHOULD BE a 'given' TOO!
But 'anyone' besides a libTARD, can SEE it isn't!
)8~D>
BTW ...
the name is lady ...
*American**Lady*
:D
"mine"? You think this is your forum? Tell you what, you and puddin' pop pool your money and get a time-share clue. This thread is mainly comprised of impostors, one in particular; a coward who hides behind multiple names and locations because he/she doesn't have the stones to take responsibility for the disgusting things he/she posts.

But...whatever. You've obviously made yourself quite at home in your little delusion, and your agave-addled brain makes explaining reality to you an exercise in futility. Bottoms up, Witch Dumchit.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you "buy a clue"? I am a millionaire and still can't "buy a clue".

Not a very good response, you flunked that one!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
"mine"? You think this is your forum? Tell you what, you and puddin' pop pool your money and get a time-share clue. This thread is mainly comprised of impostors, one in particular; a coward who hides behind multiple names and locations because he/she doesn't have the stones to take responsibility for the disgusting things he/she posts.
But...whatever. You've obviously made yourself quite at home in your little delusion, and your agave-addled brain makes explaining reality to you an exercise in futility. Bottoms up, Witch Dumchit.
Context Hun!
Context!

My life ... dumchit!
NO, I am NOT claiming this forum as mine.

How many TIMES have I said
THIS 'is' an 'open' forum ...???

I reiterate ...
D~U~M~C~H~I~T!

You need not TRY to explain ANYTHING to me.
You "ain't GOT" what it takes!

Intelligence

)8~D>
watchin

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

yep

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "buy a clue"? I am a millionaire and still can't "buy a clue".
Not a very good response, you flunked that one!
I'm a billionaire, so I'll be the first to tell you, you can purchase anything, including a clue.

If only you had enough money.

:/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a billionaire, so I'll be the first to tell you, you can purchase anything, including a clue.
TRY buying ya some *HAPPY* with that!
Ya can't ...

Happy IS a "state of mind" ...
No amount of cash in the World can buy it!

;~)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>

Then I suggest you draw from these great funds and buy one, because you're clueless!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You may need it! You have been reported to the Department of Homeland Security as a possible threat to National Security. After all you are on an American political topix/forum, while displaying yourself in Islamic attire, carrying a flag of unknown origin. Discussing American politics, news and internet links. You also hide your location. Every American has a duty to report suspicious activity.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya ILiH! I've missed seeing you, and that was even before I knew you were rich! ;) Alas, I am but a poor farmer and need to get to bed, so I hope to see you again soon. Take care and dream sweet, chick.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

STILL THERE and "telling it like it IS!
Along with the help of a few of his/OUR *Patriotic Congressmen*

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN2/
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it took so long to reply, Witch Dumchit. I was laughing at Jay's claim that he's a millionaire.
Since your "context" comes from a bottle of Jose, it's sometimes hard for a sober person to discern. I stand corrected on your claim to the forum. The rest of my post, however, remains accurate.
Carry on, Wayland and Madame.

I'll say one thing here. If you knew who I really am it would, well, maybe I better stop while I'm ahead.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it took so long to reply, Witch Dumchit. I was laughing at Jay's claim that he's a millionaire.
Since your "context" comes from a bottle of Jose, it's sometimes hard for a sober person to discern. I stand corrected on your claim to the forum. The rest of my post, however, remains accurate.
Carry on, Wayland and Madame.

Who are "Wayland and Madame"? Friends of yours??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

watch wrote:
<quoted text>them carpet burns on your knees you don't get to be a billion air without them ..
Just because that's how your mom made her money doesn't mean every woman does it that way.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll say one thing here. If you knew who I really am it would, well, maybe I better stop while I'm ahead.
You're never ahead, puddin' pop. You should have quit long ago, when you were just less behind.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because that's how your mom made her money doesn't mean every woman does it that way.
Thanks for "showing" your "lack of integrity" ...
Right here ...
In front of God and everybody ...

Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're never ahead, puddin' pop. You should have quit long ago, when you were just less behind.

What?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Amid media maelstrom, Mike Lee calls Ted Cruz 'kindred spirit'

“It’s time to quit worrying about power and blame and simply do what’s right.… I intend to use every tool available to me to defund Obamacare, and am encouraged by the thousands of phone calls, tweets, and emails that come to my office each day.”
Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865586988/...

GOoooooo Ted and Mike <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min use your brain 1,065
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr yourmommm 1,048
Campbell Co. constable arrested (Jun '10) 3 hr Word 90
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr U go girl 16,143
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr Huh 26,225
Teacher Home Visits 11 hr Wunderbar 17
Theresa Miller head stepped on 13 hr Tommy Middleton 1
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Florence People Search