'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228495 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122543 Sep 13, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
FO loser poser tool. I knew it wouldn't be long for you to slip into your poser socks. You always do when you can't keep up with your pathetic game of posers and the truth gets to you. Carry on and show everyone what a crybaby loser you are and how I REALLY GET TO YOU, thin skinned sock of holes. Typical REPUKE move.
LOSER POSER IMPOSTER SOCK
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
Seems Ari only has one proxy that the forum doesn't see as an anonymous proxy and that is a Swiss proxy.
He really should switch to paid proxies. They are much faster and less obvious.
(No charge for the tip Ari)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#122544 Sep 13, 2013
Everybody duck. Witch Dumchit's making her final approach.

:D
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122545 Sep 13, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hola Crow and RC!
Hope you're having a good day, a lot is going on over here but speaking on it would disclose my location and I don't need Johnny on my doorstep with tiger lilies and a gun.
But I am well! Thank you for asking.
I rarely miss The Daily Show or Colbert, always informative and hilarious. My kind of men.
I'm actually trying to score tickets to a live taping but it's proving to be more difficult than I'd thought. So we'll see.
Yeah, who wants that stalker creep landing on their doorstep. Maybe the desperate loon or chemtrail.

I rarely miss them either, I wish I could score tickets with you and go. I would loved to have been to those two's Sanity Rally they did mocking beck's teabagger one. hahaha I still have that recorded it was so funny. Plus, great music by some great artist.

Good luck on scoring tickets. Love your factual rewrites for arisock poser. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122546 Sep 13, 2013
Oh lQQkie, arisocks is changing all the icons so bobbysocks won't cry. hahahaha PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
Brad

Bolton, CT

#122548 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a surplus when George W came into office and he decided to literally give it away.
Seriously he sent everyone a check!
That combined with a 1.5 trillion dollar tax cut, an unpaid for prescription drug plan plus 2 unpaid for wars left us in a economic death spiral.
Its never a good sign when you're argument for current bad behavior is the past bad behavior of another.

So much for change.

#122549 Sep 13, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Ari only has one proxy that the forum doesn't see as an anonymous proxy and that is a Swiss proxy.
He really should switch to paid proxies. They are much faster and less obvious.
(No charge for the tip Ari)
I don't know about just one proxy.

It's for sure, though, that he has just one brain cell.

Since: Oct 11

Dexter, MO

#122550 Sep 13, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>no, not pretending at all. It is Friday evening here. Friday date of thirteen. Beware heehee;). How so? I am known as Vern short for Vernon and Jim Varney was my third cousin. He was known as Ernest. Know what I mean?
You are the greatest pretender. Who as I said would be so flippant on here the date of 9/11 like you were. Waving a flag from a country where most of its citizens hate Americans. You wave the flag, cover your face and proclaim, "I love it here"....! Where is here exactly when doing that? You are the pretender and perhaps in need of/or more than a medical facility....lockup facility! Know what I mean?
Just to be kind I'll just say you're odd. So as far flippant is concerned you should address yourself with the term...it does apply to you VERN! Now for a history lesson. The flag you mentioned in her avatar picture, is a Palestinian flag...they have no country. The scarf covering the CHILD'S face is Keffiyeh a traditional Middle eastern head-dress. The particular one in the avatar is black and white and was adopted by the PLO in 1964 as a symbol of distinction!
Also if you look close you'll see that the child is flashing a PEACE symbol!
So before you make assumptions about someone do some reserch...Please VERN?

PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122551 Sep 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Fore!

September 11, 2013
Echoing Miley, President Obama Twerks America
By James Simpson

He lies, denies, smears and defies America.

He sticks his tongue out at our laws, our institutions, our traditions and our noble heritage.

His one-man wrecking crew policies have spiked gas prices and government debt to unprecedented levels, and promise to destroy healthcare.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/echoin...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122552 Sep 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Fore!
September 11, 2013
Echoing Miley, President Obama Twerks America
By James Simpson
He lies, denies, smears and defies America.
He sticks his tongue out at our laws, our institutions, our traditions and our noble heritage.
His one-man wrecking crew policies have spiked gas prices and government debt to unprecedented levels, and promise to destroy healthcare.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/echoin...
HAHA, did you get that from your American jhad site? How many posts removed so far today? hahaha Loser loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122553 Sep 13, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
HAHA, missed this one. Must be the post removed gap. hahaha She just came out of her stupor and is spam bombing all the threads no doubt. Typical loon, her chemtrail shadow should be showing up next. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122557 Sep 13, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, did you get that from your American jhad site? How many posts removed so far today? hahaha Loser loon.
RIP GOP
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
NONE of 'mine'
or
ANY

*Patriots*

;~)
RepubliCONS

Dallas, TX

#122558 Sep 13, 2013
our community organizer has been in 57 states and wants us to keep ari, I mean air in our tires, and drink lots of water,

I am so proud of our community organizer of inner city blacks to provide such a needed service for us not so smart voters, who would have ever thought that drinking more water would solve all our problems, I wonder if he has been drinking more water himself since assad and putin started spanking him in front of the whole world,

this is hilarious, I think I will go stamp my own icons so I can feel good about myself,

ta ta all you water drinkers and tire inflators, I will let you know how my cross dressing contest turns out, today I am dressing up like a mix betwen michelle and oprah, cant wait to see what I look like in mans clothing,

I love a black muslim named Mitch!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122560 Sep 13, 2013
September 10, 2013
America: Not Shining but Burning
By Daren Jonescu
The human mind naturally protects itself from considerations that would interrupt the appealing flow of everyday life. This fact alone explains the continued unwillingness of many thinking people to wonder aloud whether there is still hope for the survival of the United States of America as founded. Too early to voice such a dire concern, you say? On the contrary, it is far too late.

Through most of her history, America has stood as a unique object of admiration and envy to allies and enemies alike, and the most powerful attractive force of the modern era for men seeking prosperity and practical freedom. She has stood, in that expression adapted from the Sermon on the Mount by John Winthrop, and updated by Ronald Reagan, as a "shining city on a hill."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/americ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122561 Sep 13, 2013
John Winthrop's City upon a Hill, 1630

Now the onely way to avoyde this shipwracke and to provide for our posterity is to followe the Counsell of Micah, to doe Justly, to love mercy, to walke humbly with our God, for this end, wee must be knitt together in this worke as one man, wee must entertaine each other in brotherly Affeccion, wee must be willing to abridge our selves of our superfluities, for the supply of others necessities, wee must uphold a familiar Commerce together in all meekenes, gentlenes, patience and liberallity, wee must delight in eache other, make others Condicions our owne rejoyce together, mourne together, labour, and suffer together, allwayes haveing before our eyes our Commission and Community in the worke, our Community as members of the same body, soe shall wee keepe the unitie of the spirit in the bond of peace, the Lord will be our God and delight to dwell among us, as his owne people and will commaund a blessing upon us in all our wayes, soe that wee shall see much more of his wisdome power goodnes and truthe then formerly wee have beene acquainted with, wee shall finde that the God of Israell is among us, when tenn of us shall be able to resist a thousand of our enemies, when hee shall make us a prayse and glory, that men shall say of succeeding plantacions: the lord make it like that of New England: for wee must Consider that wee shall be as a Citty upon a Hill, the eies of all people are uppon us; soe that if wee shall deale falsely with our god in this worke wee have undertaken and soe cause him to withdrawe his present help from us, wee shall be made a story and a byword through the world, wee shall open the mouthes of enemies to speake evill of the wayes of god and all professours for Gods sake; wee shall shame the faces of many of gods worthy servants, and cause theire prayers to be turned into Cursses upon us till wee be consumed out of the good land whether wee are going: And to shutt upp this discourse with that exhortacion of Moses that faithfull servant of the Lord in his last farewell to Israell Deut. 30. Beloved there is now sett before us life, and good, deathe and evill in that wee are Commaunded this day to love the Lord our God, and to love one another to walke in his wayes and to keepe his Commaundements and his Ordinance, and his lawes, and the Articles of our Covenant with him that wee may live and be multiplyed, and that the Lord our God may blesse us in the land whether wee goe to possesse it: But if our heartes shall turne away soe that wee will not obey, but shall be seduced and worshipp other Gods our pleasures, and proffitts, and serve them, it is propounded unto us this day, wee shall surely perishe out of the good Land whether wee passe over this vast Sea to possesse it;

Therefore lett us choose life,

that wee, and our Seede,

may live; by obeyeing his

voyce, and cleaveing to him,

for hee is our life, and

our prosperity.

https://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/winthro...

Sandra Day O'Connor

Reading of Winthrop at the Funeral of Ronald Reagan

delivered 12 June 2004, National Cathedral, Washington, D.C.

Now the only way to provide for our posterity, is to follow the counsel of Micah, to do justly, to love mercy, to walk humbly with our God.

We must delight in each other; make others' conditions our own; rejoice together, mourn together, labor and suffer together, always having before our eyes our commission and community in the work, as members of the same body.

The Lord will be our God, and delight to dwell among us, as his own people.

For we must consider that we shall be as a city upon a hill. The eyes of all people are upon us.

So that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work we have undertaken, and so cause him to withdraw his present help from us, we shall be made a story and a by-word through the world.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/sand...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122562 Sep 13, 2013
Thank You Moderators or whomever :)
For being 'kind' to me ...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122563 Sep 13, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Its never a good sign when you're argument for current bad behavior is the past bad behavior of another.
So much for change.
My post has nothing to do with current events. I was addressing a post about that specific time period.
Thanks for your input :)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122564 Sep 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
LOL Moderators? On Topix?
I've heard tales of these mythical beasts. Sadly I've yet to see any evidence myself that says they actually exist.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122565 Sep 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
haha, they will be back from break soon and remove you and arivernsock poser. You will be back to cry "WHY?" any minute. Talk about sucking up. Why didn't you blow them a kiss witch?

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH

keep stomping those icons so bobbysocks doesn't cry....they seem to mean more to you clowns, the rest of don't care. Fun watching you get your busy on changing though, keep it up. hahaha

#122566 Sep 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
That's quite a change for you, Witch Dumchit, considering how many times you've called them rude names and said they "suck".

Did you join a 12-step program or something?

As for your post pining for the "founded America", I'll remind you that consisted of government comprised only of white men, blacks were all slaves, and immigrants were all indentured servants. It's no wonder that those of your severely limited mentality are all longing for "the good old days".
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122567 Sep 13, 2013
Glenn Beck, Pat Robertson And Sarah Palin Use 9/11 To Cynically Advance Their Agendas (VIDEO)

While the rest of us were remembering 9/11 with somber posts and in other respectful ways, three of the worst of the right-wing fringe had other ideas. Glenn Beck, Pat Robertson and Sarah Palin all decided to dishonor 9/11 in various degrees of derp and impudence. The trio all managed to insult the memory of the day and those who died on it 12 years ago, each in their own inimitable, stupid fashion.

Let’s begin with Caribou Barbie, who somehow thought that what AT&T did for 9/11 was a brilliant idea. While the communications giant is getting excoriated for creating and “advermorial,”

Sarah isn’t getting any flack at all for doing the same thing. Look carefully at that 9/11 memorial picture at the top of this story. See that in the lower right-hand corner? Yeah, it reads, SarahPac.com . It’s not even her name which, while tacky, could have been seen as a memorial from a private – albeit media-hungry – citizen. No, it’s her political action committee! Way to remember the 3,000+ Americans who died on that day, Sarah.

By asking for money for your failed political aspirations. You, Madam, are an unmitigated douchebag.

Next up in the parade of idiocy is Pat Robertson. You might remember that on that dark day 12 years ago Pat, joined by his buddy Jerry Falwell, blamed the attacks on people and things they disliked:“the pagans, the abortions, the feminists and the gays and lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way.”

Hey guys, those things haven’t gone away but we have not had another attack like that one so I guess your hypothesis is incorrect. But Pat still has to find a scapegoat and you won’t believe who he attacked this time. Watch:

Yep. He attacked former president George W. Bush for calling Islam “a religion of peace.” But Bush didn’t know what he was talking about, Pat asserts, then goes on to explain what Islam actually is – in his warped view. When he gets to it, he blames the separation of Church and State for those attacks now

Well, Pat. They are Muslim so they don’t follow your book, they have their own. Saying that they’ve lost their faith in Jesus Christ is like saying that you have lost your faith in Mohammed. Get it? Well, thanks for a thoughtful, well-reasoned and touching remembrance of 9/11. We all hope you enjoyed yourself.

On to Glenn Beck, who had a lot to say about President Obama’s speech on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary, none of it complimentary. Also, none of it made any sense. Beck has lately been complaining that everyone thinks he hates the president. Gee, I can’t imagine why. Beck says that he’s never called for Obama’s impeachment.

Bzzzt! Wrong again, Slick. Want to try for the bonus round? Sure, he does. Calling the president “a liar” and “a danger” to the country, Beck went all out in his 9/11 “remembrance.” See, Beck thinks that taking any action in Syria is, somehow, aiding and abetting the enemy. Beck continues, calling Obama a traitor

I guess he’s talking about those of us who watched the president’s speech on Tuesday night. Um, no. I saw no “aiding and abetting” the enemy, though I did not agree with everything Obama said in his speech. Beck says that Obama…

“… doesn’t think like an American,...

Seriously, Glenn? He doesn’t think like an American? Still flogging that meme of Obama being an outsider,“other,” not like us? Give it a frigging rest. Now you accuse him of treason? Yeah, get that dictionary and get a copy of the Constitution while you’re at it. Oh, and… please STFU.

Here’s the Beck rant if you have the stomach for it:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/13/glenn...

Leave it to these scumbags to use 9/11 to make money.

"Caribou Barbie" hahaha, I had forgotten that one. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carter sisters (Sep '15) 12 hr Deedeedee 13
Room share Covington, Newport, Bellevue.. Thu Kayne Twitty 5
Who know's william brown/turtle Thu Kayne Twitty 4
Taylorsport Music Thread (May '15) Jun 23 Musikologist 4
Jenae (Jul '14) Jun 19 ZIONISM IS RACISM 3
Olivia medovich Jun 18 Datt muncan 1
Devin guilliams? Jun 18 Ash 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages