'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243351 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#120180 Aug 30, 2013
THE REAL BENGHAZI SCANDAL: Obama consigliere Valerie Jarrett reportedly ordered military to stand down

Guest post by Investor's Business Daily

Scandal: The omnipresent power behind the throne some have called the president's Rasputin had the power to call off three strike

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#120181 Aug 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The airbag President is going to start WWIII, if someone, Congress, the Supreme Court or whatever it takes, does not stop him! This fool wants to attack a Muslim country, which has a dictator who hates the United States, and a group of radicals who want to overthrow the dictator, who hate the United States? What the hell? Why? Let Assad kill them all, himself included! I thought all the Liberals elected Mr. hope and change to stop war, cause they said W was a war monger, yet ol hope head has stuck his stupid ass, into Libya’s conflict, Egypt’s conflict and now? The entire war hating lib’s, are right behind him as usual! Maybe he should put all the inner-city blacks on the front line; they could earn their first paychecks, and then see if they believe in their black Messiah, and all that shit he promised! The American people and World are against this, but full steam ahead for the king of narcissism!
what war?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#120182 Aug 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
The airbag President is going to start WWIII, if someone, Congress, the Supreme Court or whatever it takes, does not stop him! This fool wants to attack a Muslim country, which has a dictator who hates the United States, and a group of radicals who want to overthrow the dictator, who hate the United States? What the hell? Why? Let Assad kill them all, himself included! I thought all the Liberals elected Mr. hope and change to stop war, cause they said W was a war monger, yet ol hope head has stuck his stupid ass, into Libya’s conflict, Egypt’s conflict and now? The entire war hating lib’s, are right behind him as usual! Maybe he should put all the inner-city blacks on the front line; they could earn their first paychecks, and then see if they believe in their black Messiah, and all that shit he promised! The American people and World are against this, but full steam ahead for the king of narcissism!
you're not exactly a war expert anyway, if I remember (lolololol)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120183 Aug 30, 2013
Narcissist-In-Chief Refers To The U.S. Military As “My Military”...

http://weaselzippers.us/

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#120184 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Insane! DOJ Declares Atheism A “Religious Movement”, Eligible For Religious Tax Exemptions
Is the DOJ collectively inhaling something toxic?
The U.S. Justice Department has just identified atheism as a “religious movement”. Therefore, its leaders shall receive the same tax exemptions that priests receive.
GOPUSA reports:
See more at:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/insan...
Atheists unveil Fla monument near Ten Commandments
http://news.yahoo.com/atheists-unveil-fla-mon...
I saw someone post, on here, the other day there were no atheist organizations ...!!!
W~R~O~N~G ...!!!
Just like they SAY ... no commies ...
WRONG A~G~A~I~N ...!!!
Yay!
Thank God!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120185 Aug 30, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>You do know the difference between a county, state or Federal government? You do know nearly 4 million children who have at least one parent who entered the U.S. illegally were born in the United States and are U.S. citizens as a result, according to the study conducted by the Pew Hispanic Center.
Then again I guess you don't know.
You DO know ...
TAXES are PAID at EVERY level ...
Local, state and FEDERAL!

doncha?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#120186 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'proud of 'you'
AND
for 'you' <3
Don't ever doubt it :)
You are a 'shining example' of what an Immigrant to America IS about!
shut up and give her some Big Bear
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120187 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
My hero? And you are telling me this because...??
Because of the way you and others have praised him.
How you repubs have actually called him a hero, even wanting him to run for office. huh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120188 Aug 30, 2013
Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the way you and others have praised him.
How you repubs have actually called him a hero, even wanting him to run for office. huh?
The first time, they were nutZ ...
The second time
PROVED
they were
IDIOTS!

:)
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120189 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
O<quoted text>
"What difference at this point does it make"? Rich or poor, your baby is born in U.S. your baby is American citizen? What's your point?
The point was...When the rich do it,fine by you. But if the parent is poor it's an atrocity.
To recap: Rich.."What difference at this point does it make"?.

The poor:Question for you, would you like when you cross border illegally, you are shot by the border patrol?

What is this unholy alliance the repubs have with the filthy rich/ corporation /people?
And how are they brainwashing the "poor" republicans to vote with them, especially issues that go against their own interest.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120190 Aug 30, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*
<3

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#120191 Aug 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
Duh, duh-doe tea doe...what should I do? Drop a few missiles on unoccupied buildings to save face over my red line dare? I dunno. Should I just call this situation phony and depend on my little ObaMORONS to focus on Bush, the Tea Party, Reagan or just pull the race card and hope like hell it will work this time? I dunno.
Maybe I should go play a round of golf and then chill with Jay Z and Beyonce and let them help make the decision. I dunno.
Who am I? An organizer attempting to play the part of the president of the United States.
Duh, doe-tea-doe...what would my father do? How can I make his dream come true? I dunno much about anything.
you're right, you don't know much about anything...O-tay?
OZombies

United States

#120192 Aug 30, 2013
Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of the way you and others have praised him.
How you repubs have actually called him a hero, even wanting him to run for office. huh?
Run for office? What office?
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120193 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The first time, they were nutZ ...
The second time
PROVED
they were
IDIOTS!
:)
You were his #1 fan. Still are, from your posts.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#120194 Aug 30, 2013
Lugh wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was...When the rich do it,fine by you. But if the parent is poor it's an atrocity.
To recap: Rich.."What difference at this point does it make"?.
The poor:Question for you, would you like when you cross border illegally, you are shot by the border patrol?
What is this unholy alliance the repubs have with the filthy rich/ corporation /people?
And how are they brainwashing the "poor" republicans to vote with them, especially issues that go against their own interest.
Rich or poor cross the border, jump over the fence, land by plane, illegal is illegal, doesn't matter how you arrived in U.S. get that?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#120195 Aug 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
People get into arguments with their spouses and that isn't proof they were looking for a fight or that they are a murderer. You would have to be able to get into Zimmerman's head to actually know what he was thinking so your theory has many roadblocks to get over before you could even be considered semi-credible. Where did you get your psychology degree? lol
If every person that had an argument with their spouse went out and looked for a fight and murdered someone...we wouldn't be able to build the prisons fast enough to keep up with the new inmates.
we would if they were acquitted, Otay?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#120196 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO know ...
TAXES are PAID at EVERY level ...
Local, state and FEDERAL!
doncha?
what about sub-atomic?
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120197 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Run for office? What office?
I'm sorry, I'm to tired to go find specific posts of repubs calling him a hero and wishing he would run as a republican, for president.
You wouldn't click on them anyway.

George Zimmerman for president?
Democrat polling firm includes Trayvon killer as GOP candidate

(THEBLAZE)— Public Policy Polling, a Democratic polling firm, published a recent survey of Alaskans in which George Zimmerman is included as a possible Republican contender in the 2016 presidential election.

“Given the choices of Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, Rick Santorum, and George Zimmerman, who would you most like to see as the GOP candidate for President in 2016?” reads the survey. Two percent of respondents picked Zimmerman.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/george-zimmerman-f...
Jay

Springville, TN

#120198 Aug 30, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
whitegirlbleedalot.com ..?? Are you kidding me?
It's you, who desperately needs their ass kicked. And damn lucky for you, this is just the internet.
**********
I don't care where it came from dumbass. You saw it with your own eyes. Do you think it was staged or what?

And why didn't you criticize me when I was appalled by the torture of that poor, beautiful, little 5 year old Muslim girl they chained to a fence while they forced her to watch them butcher her parents. She screamed in fear for her parents but they didn't care the SOB's.

Chained by her arms ya hear!!!

Same thing! Abuse of children under any circumstances makes my blood boil. Suck it up!

Since: Dec 11

.

#120199 Aug 31, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
Do you believe everything you read on the web or just the crazy stuff.
Did you happen to notice this article cites no sources?
<quoted text>
Hello CornHolio!
Why yet another one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newport Jukebox (Jun '12) 14 hr Musikologist 17
Hayley mccintosh (Nov '13) Fri bill schidt 61
Hope your happy Fri Rmg 2
Workers Needed Immediately!!! (Sep '15) Thu Where 4
News Hillary Clinton to visit Northern Kentucky on S... Sep 22 Jack32670 39
Our life's play list Sep 20 Duh 4
alixx Sep 16 curious 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages