'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258873 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#117568 Aug 20, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>She was not too smart if she hatched you.
Putting someone DOWN ...
Who IS NOT HERE
to 'defend" themselves ...

YepperZ ...
that's the libTARDS *style*

~-~

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#117569 Aug 20, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You have never owned anything but a fat a-- and a stupid mouth.
Well it's good to see things are flowing like normal here. There's no way in hello I can literally catch up on what I've missed, but anyone can feel free to fill me in on the importants.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117572 Aug 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Morning, Tab. SSDD, I see.
When "you" going to HELP change it?
Instead of "adding to it" ...???

huuummmmmm

Ya know ... it TAKES "working together"
to
GET
things
DONE!

There ain't no "I"
in teamwork!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117573 Aug 20, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's good to see things are flowing like normal here. There's no way in hello I can literally catch up on what I've missed, but anyone can feel free to fill me in on the importants.
PaP
Pick-a-Page

:D
Uncle Tab

United States

#117574 Aug 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Morning, Tab. SSDD, I see.
Morning Crow!

Yes, SSDD as always.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I've been reading the posts from back in 2011 when Scud was making a fool of son of idiot like I do here now. Have to admit, he did a much better job of it than I do now.

Very interesting reading. You should take a look at them and how son of idiot backs down from Scud. Right there in print for everyone to see.

Republican Logic, repeat it so often, it becomes true... He did the same thing back then it seems LMAO poor dumb bastard.

Any big plans for the day?? Working again?
Joe

United States

#117575 Aug 20, 2013
Ok
they

Hyden, KY

#117576 Aug 20, 2013
are another 24 hour news service that's new, going be started shortly i heard one the other networks talking about it some but they never said who it was.so i guess ever body will have another choice for news in 2014.i cant wait to check it out.hope its not like some the others. they like the Hatfield's and MC.always fighting over something they don't understand.but think they do.so they twist ever story to make it fit their belief and say what they wont it to say.now you talk about creating news some them can do that.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117577 Aug 20, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have been proven idiots on Topix for years. And then denying it ever happened even tho it's in print for everyone to see.

lol you're all caught up!:-D

How you doin Tree?

#117578 Aug 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
PaP
Pick-a-Page
:D
Yes, that's what I'm seeing. I'm just way too worn out to read it all. Hopefully I can settle back into my groove by tonight or tomorrow. Still playing sleep catch-up and running errands.
:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#117579 Aug 20, 2013
heh

It's just funny to me.

Being a liar for years on this board and you dumb republicans are too much of a coward to step up and call him on it.

Are you THAT desperate for a vote that you don't have enough courage to stand up and be REAL Patriots??

A patriot on the Internet is NOT a true Patriot.

Learn the difference or your party will continue to die.

Words of Wisdom. Learn the facts. The ones who have no facts will drag you down. Don't try to deny it. We all know its true.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117580 Aug 20, 2013
Hey Treebeard! Good to see you!
Coal Miner

Pikeville, KY

#117581 Aug 20, 2013
First off FOX
Is ot a news station,

It is a terrorist recruiting network,who attack Americans ,,

#117582 Aug 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When "you" going to HELP change it?
Instead of "adding to it" ...???
huuummmmmm
Ya know ... it TAKES "working together"
to
GET
things
DONE!
There ain't no "I"
in teamwork!
Change it how, exactly, Witch Hazel? Become a Republican and fall into lock-step with you? Not gonna happen.

I'm giving you a pass today, actually, because one of your posts gave me a geniune laugh. When you quoted "Spiders and Snakes", the "And I SHOOK it at her" line, it made me think of my Dad, and how that line made him laugh.

You've never seen me engage in any of the more heinous name-calling on here, and you never will. One of the many things my Dad taught me was to stand up for myself, and if someone messes with me they do so at their own peril.

Do you think that by calling liberals the nasty things you do, you're "changing" things? I don't. Before you task someone else with change, take some of the burden on yourself.

#117584 Aug 20, 2013
Ok, Tab. Well, carry on, I guess. Truth be told, I'm weary of feuding - just don't have the heart for it today. I've got a couple more things to send to Frankfort, then I'm done with it, once and for all.

Yes, I think he is an unstable, potentially dangerous individual, and for those reasons I'll do what I can to alert the authorities. All in all, though, he is of less importance to me than the remnants of dried excrement that cling to the legs of a dung beetle.

Life's too short, as "Sajeev" said last night ;)
Uncle Tab

United States

#117585 Aug 20, 2013
Coal Miner wrote:
First off FOX
Is ot a news station,
FalseNews is for the Low IQ voting republicans as I've mentioned many times and what all democrats prove here on a daily basis.

Can't dispute the facts.

I can only imagine how crazy they will go when/if Hillary announces her candidacy.

That's going to be hilarious how batshit crazier than they are now.

This board will be nothing but Benghazi over and over.:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117586 Aug 20, 2013
Coal Miner wrote:
First off FOX
Is ot a news station,
Allen West:[A Black, Republican, AMERICAN, Soldier]
Pres. Obama a dangerous threat to the existence of America as a constitutional republic
Published August 19, 2013
With: Allen West [Video]

ALSO in a 'transcript'
IF ya 'need' it!

transcript from "On the Record," August 19, 2013.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2...

Thanks AGAIN Jay :)
its hard

Hyden, KY

#117587 Aug 20, 2013
now days to try figure out who is telling the true news.hope the new network is not just another tool to try brain wash people with.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117588 Aug 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Ok, Tab. Well, carry on, I guess. Truth be told, I'm weary of feuding - just don't have the heart for it today. I've got a couple more things to send to Frankfort, then I'm done with it, once and for all.
Yes, I think he is an unstable, potentially dangerous individual, and for those reasons I'll do what I can to alert the authorities. All in all, though, he is of less importance to me than the remnants of dried excrement that cling to the legs of a dung beetle.
ha ha ha ha ha ...

You 'think' Ari
IS
"dangerous"

YOU "need" your head EXAMINED!
Along with ya cohorts/ILK!

~-~
imo
Uncle Tab

United States

#117589 Aug 20, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Same with me. I think last night showed who was honest and who isn't. No way to change that around not all in print.

You would like the links that Scud posted last night tho. Has the son of idiot making more hacking claims. Forward those as well.

Anywho..... I'm back on topic politically.

Ms Hillary is good to go and polls say the same. I know it's wary, but I'm very excited about the next presidential race. I'm SO looking for it.

#117590 Aug 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have been proven idiots on Topix for years. And then denying it ever happened even tho it's in print for everyone to see.
lol you're all caught up!:-D
How you doin Tree?
Crow__ wrote:
Hey Treebeard! Good to see you!
HAHA! Thanks, Tabs!
I'm doing well. Pretty exhausted from the trip, covered in bruises (legs look like a dalmatian dog), soles of my feet are bruised too, wind-burnt on my face and arms, but I had a great time. Got to see some of my favorite reenactors and made a nice chunk of dough.
This is where I was (though most pics are from last year, I was there then too):
http://www.ddayohio.us/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sylvia (May '12) 5 hr LauraGill 42
New Kenton County Mugshots (Feb '13) 10 hr bishjk 13
Obama (Nov '15) Feb 19 Really 10
feral/stray cats (Jun '11) Feb 18 Let it go 143
Poll Is Crestview Lakes Villa Mobile-Home Park a goo... (Mar '10) Feb 18 The Scoop 39
Scumbag Rob Sanders Feb 17 KYBackward 3
need answers Feb 17 Need Closure 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages