'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228606 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#106812 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
He's bitch made. Quite the sprinter tho, for a fat guy.
Miss!
Miss!
Miss!

Not "Fat".
Never run.
and never been anyone's "8itch"!
Thanks again for demonstrating the Hypocrisy of the Liberal mindset. You only "tolerate" those willing to eat your $#it and tow the party line!
Guess what? I don't take ANY $#IT, I don't give a $#IT, I am not in the $#IT business!

Since: Dec 11

#106813 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
He's bitch made. Quite the sprinter tho, for a fat guy.
You are projecting again (on both counts)!

Holy crap!

Is this your sock Taby?

You have been at this game for a long time haven't you?
What is your oldest registered sock?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106814 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
George W. Bush is among the most openly religious presidents in U.S. history. A daily Bible reader, he often talks about how Jesus changed his heart. He has spoken, publicly and privately, of hearing God's call to run for the presidency and of praying for God's help since he came into office.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles...
Uncle Tab

United States

#106815 Jun 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again (on both counts)!
Holy crap!
Is this your sock Taby?
You have been at this game for a long time haven't you?
What is your oldest registered sock?
Speaking of diverting.....

LMAO

Tool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#106816 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush is among the most openly religious presidents in U.S. history. A daily Bible reader, he often talks about how Jesus changed his heart. He has spoken, publicly and privately, of hearing God's call to run for the presidency and of praying for God's help since he came into office.
Do you understand how bad of a reference that is to 'God' saying thy Bush is a very religious man and he used God to direct him in his decisions?

NOT a glowing recommendation for either figure.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106817 Jun 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss!
Miss!
Not "Fat".
Never run.
and never been anyone's "8itch"!
Thanks again for demonstrating the Hypocrisy of the Liberal mindset. You only "tolerate" those willing to eat your $#it and tow the party line!
Guess what? I don't take ANY $#IT, I don't give a $#IT, I am not in the $#IT business!
Actually you are in the businesss of shit. Bullshit. And perhaps you should consider an actual run. Offline.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106818 Jun 25, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise GOD and thank you AL for your devotion.
Bless you R!
You do show a GREAT amount yourself :)
I and other Patriots "Thank You" for that <3

Going to spend the day with *grandchildren*...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#106819 Jun 25, 2013
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106820 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are in the businesss of shit. Bullshit. And perhaps you should consider an actual run. Offline.
Well, if anyone is in the business of shit, bullshit, then you would certainly be their best customer...hands down!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106821 Jun 25, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical bitch. Obama has spoken more of his relation with Jesus than any President ever. How dare you condemn a Christian like that. Obama told a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims while in Egypt he was a Christian. What have you done?
Again...you MORON...Obama has stated a lot of things that weren't true but stated only as an attempt to get others on-board with his agenda or to get a vote or two.

Get your head out of your ass. Try to see past that little boy-type twinkle in your eye when Obama speaks and actually see truth and reality for a much needed CHANGE!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106822 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if anyone is in the business of shit, bullshit, then you would certainly be their best customer...hands down!
You're such a good little ball licker, Glasgow. I'm almost certain Ari appreciates it!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106823 Jun 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but the liberties of data collections was started with President Bush in 2001 with the formation of "Homeland Security". This type of covert data collection has been going on since, without knowledge, permission or corroboration of other law enforcement agencies. Just so everyone knows.
Yes and I also remember when Obama was first elected that he and Reid and Pelosi and the rest of their gang wanted prison time for Bush and some of his staff because Bush has intercepted emails and listened to phone calls of SUSPECTED and KNOWN TERRORISTS. Obama and his staff went bat-shit crazy and decided to spy on millions of law-abiding American citizens under the guise of saving us from ourselves for our own good because government knows best.

With all of the Obama scandals and coverups and lies and discrimination policies one would think that we would be much better off without this administration taking "care" of us. Ya think? lol

But none of those things are worth discussing with we the people, are they? Especially when the pressing matter of a family trip to Africa to talk about the weather has taken priority over our freedoms being threatened in the USA by our own government.
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106824 Jun 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a good little ball licker, Glasgow. I'm almost certain Ari appreciates it!
Are you speaking from experience? How do you know I am such a good little ball-licker unless you have personal knowledge of what it takes to be a good ball-licker?

Oops...please feel free NOT to brag to us about your skills. That green government cheese that you love so much has obviously fried that lone brain cell you were the proud owner of! LMMFAO

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#106825 Jun 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
HORSE SHIT!!!!! george WMD bush didn't, and doesn't have a religious bone in his wretched body! If you ever saw him reading what looked to be a bible, it probably wasn't a bible at all. It was probably just the cover of a bible covering "my pet goat",,, a book that the scumbag was known to have used for his inspiration!
If you'll remember, bush also often spoke of WMDs,,, which we all know to be a lie! One of george WMD bush had a favorite saying,,, "you can fool some of the people all of the time, that's the ones we work on"! Still working on you ain't he? Ha! HUYA!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#106826 Jun 25, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
HORSE SHIT!!!!! george WMD bush didn't, and doesn't have a religious bone in his wretched body! If you ever saw him reading what looked to be a bible, it probably wasn't a bible at all. It was probably just the cover of a bible covering "my pet goat",,, a book that the scumbag was known to have used for his inspiration!
If you'll remember, bush also often spoke of WMDs,,, which we all know to be a lie! One of george WMD bush had a favorite saying,,, "you can fool some of the people all of the time, that's the ones we work on"! Still working on you ain't he? Ha! HUYA!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!TIR
Bush made the mistake of believing there were WMDs.He and his wife always were speaking of belief in worship of God ,Jesus Christ as His Son.He admitted this saved him from drink.

Obama has lied so much we even forget what the original story was all about, because he does the opposite of what he lies about.

Prosecute the entire Obama Administration after Impeaching Obama.
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106827 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
TIR
He probably this and he probably that and he might of this and he might of that...are you trying to prove that you think like Bush does and that's how you PROBABLY know what he said or thought? lmao

Would those same WMD that Bush believed to be in existence from the intel info he received from the Intelligence Agency...the same intel info (lies according to you)that democrat Hitlary Clinton and democrat crazy Joe Biden and many more democrats received when they voted YES for the Iraq conflict and continued to vote YES to fund the Iraq conflict? Be careful brianiac...you are calling your idols liars for agreeing with Bush in trusting the info our Intelligence Agency offers our leaders on the Hill.

Are you trying to appear stupid? If so you are doing a great job of it!

Join the liberal Huffington Post and prosecute the George W. Obama cartel/family.
You stepped all in your own pile of shit with that catchy little saying, didn't you? LMMFAO

Stanford

#106828 Jun 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush made the mistake of believing there were WMDs.He and his wife always were speaking of belief in worship of God ,Jesus Christ as His Son.He admitted this saved him from drink.
Obama has lied so much we even forget what the original story was all about, because he does the opposite of what he lies about.
Prosecute the entire Obama Administration after Impeaching Obama.
whitehair, you know as well as I do that george WMD bush didn't believe for a minute there were actually wmds over there. He had a hard on for saddam before the elections, and before 911. That is fact!
george WMD bush was and is a known liar. "you can fool some of the people all the time, that's the ones we work on". Still working on you too huh? george WMD bush is the spawn of satan, God is not part of his game plan. Get a clue! You bush apologists are so damn daft!

TIR

Stanford

#106829 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably this and he probably that and he might of this and he might of that...are you trying to prove that you think like Bush does and that's how you PROBABLY know what he said or thought? lmao
Would those same WMD that Bush believed to be in existence from the intel info he received from the Intelligence Agency...the same intel info (lies according to you)that democrat Hitlary Clinton and democrat crazy Joe Biden and many more democrats received when they voted YES for the Iraq conflict and continued to vote YES to fund the Iraq conflict? Be careful brianiac...you are calling your idols liars for agreeing with Bush in trusting the info our Intelligence Agency offers our leaders on the Hill.
Are you trying to appear stupid? If so you are doing a great job of it!
Join the liberal Huffington Post and prosecute the George W. Obama cartel/family.
You stepped all in your own pile of shit with that catchy little saying, didn't you? LMMFAO
Look glascow, I have no idols. No matter how many times and ways you rush puffing bushites to try to apologize, and cover bushs ass is gonna make a difference. The scumbag is a evil cretin! Now climb your ass back up bullshit mountain, and tell your family they want you! HUYA!

TIR
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106830 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
whitehair, you know as well as I do that george WMD bush didn't believe for a minute there were actually wmds over there. He had a hard on for saddam before the elections, and before 911. That is fact!
george WMD bush was and is a known liar. "you can fool some of the people all the time, that's the ones we work on". Still working on you too huh? george WMD bush is the spawn of satan, God is not part of his game plan. Get a clue! You bush apologists are so damn daft!
TIR
Are you also confessing that democrats such as Hitlary Clinton and crazy Joe Biden also had hard-on's for Saddam? They must have because they voted yes, based on the same intel info Bush received, to engage in the Iraq conflict.

Would you say that bragging about shovel-ready jobs and then admitting there was no such thing as shovel-ready jobs...a lie or just a little oopsie by Obama? What about bragging that we could keep our doctors and our current insurance plans if we wanted to and our premiums would be lowered due to Obamacare..another lie or just another little oopsie by Obama? How about no American would pay higher taxes while he is in office as his legacy forced the largest tax legislation forced on the American people in our country's history was voted in law by the democrats? Oopsie, oopsie, oopsie or lie after lie after lie?

Do you need some more examples to help you figure out that you are an idiot based on the ignorant things you say and believe? We have plenty more examples if that will help you out a little bit! You couldn't recognize the truth if it sat on your face and spun out of control. lol

Prosecute the George W. Obama cartel/family!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#106831 Jun 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Look glascow, I have no idols. No matter how many times and ways you rush puffing bushites to try to apologize, and cover bushs ass is gonna make a difference. The scumbag is a evil cretin! Now climb your ass back up bullshit mountain, and tell your family they want you! HUYA!
TIR
Yet you couldn't even answer the simplest of questions I posted to you. You are King of Bullshit mountain and prove it on a daily basis. Now what about ole Hitlary and crazy Joe and other prominent democrat politicians on the Hill believing the same info that Bush believed about WMD and agreeing to the Iraq confict? Can you at least fake an intelligent answer? Humor us! You are one silly old man. Funny as hell but pathetic as the day is long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather family dollar 22 hr Sarahsarahsarahsarah 52
Carter sisters (Sep '15) Sat Deedeedee 13
Room share Covington, Newport, Bellevue.. Jun 23 Kayne Twitty 5
Who know's william brown/turtle Jun 23 Kayne Twitty 4
Taylorsport Music Thread (May '15) Jun 23 Musikologist 4
Jenae (Jul '14) Jun 19 ZIONISM IS RACISM 3
Olivia medovich Jun 18 Datt muncan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages