'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,081 - 88,100 of 146,423 Comments Last updated 32 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry, it wasn't until clintons second term that he got impeached, hussein oblamers is coming, his house of cards is starting to crumble and the libotards are even distancing themselves from him, any demotard that thinks billary is going to take the fall for him are dumber than dumb
LOLOL,
...is coming...
...is starting...
...is going to...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
ARE MEDIA FINALLY DOING THEIR JOB?
Exclusive: Barry Farber feels sorry for 'poor Jay' Carney after Friday's briefing
And now America has joined the club. Having cheered on the valiant resistance of WND, Fox News, the Weekly Standard and precious few others in the American media, you might sense a touch of exuberance slathered in amongst these words. Apparently the redwood tree of Obama-team liars tumbled to the Boy Scout knives of the truth-tellers on Friday, May 10, when it became apparent that the media – though it may be pro-Obama – is also very strongly pro-media. There was a line in Gore Vidal’s drama “The Best Man” in which the key player loudly lamented,“I don’t mind being a bastard, but why am I such an inept bastard?”
Warning to all future presidential spokespeople, like Jay Carney: The White House press corps will take your lies. They consider pro-Obama lies a worthy cause. But they won’t tolerate inept lies. They want you to save those for the 9-year-olds, and come out with your raised hands the appropriate shade of red when you’re caught telling a “Benghazi“!
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/are-media-finally-...
The pResident is a FAILURE!
Did I say ... The pResident is a FAILURE!
AND ...
an usurping illegal alien one at that!
How MANY things can he FAIL at ???
ALL OF THEM!
ta ta AGAIN!
Nah ... I'm NOT running ...
NOT A THING to "run" from ...
:)
What Obama did to those four brave men in Benghazi was nothing but murder!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
repubs don't have to tell the truth, they have enough money to buy what ever they want and you sodotards can't do a thing about it, that's why you keep worrying about the next election, most repubs dont care about the next election, you sheepletards however are petrified of it, what's so funny is that you were soooo afraid the repubs were gonna cut medicare and social security and your own traitor in chief did it for you! LOLOLOL,
one great big baaaaaaaaaaaaaa for you uncle flabby,
...did it for you...
you idiots are always predicting the future..
and you can't even get the PAST right...

I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama dismisses Benghazi criticism as 'sideshow'
The president's remarks come after fresh evidence emerges that the White House weighed political calculation in its response to the fatal attacks in Libya last fall. LA Times
Four US citizens hung-out to die in Benghazi!
People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!!
weighed political calculation
wow

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have anything bigger than me..
but yes, everything I EVER earned was something I don't know..
"I teach social logic based on empirical results and methods"
that statement says you teach 'logic'...that's something bigger than you
you have never said anything logical on this forum, therefore you are a goddam liar
I meant to say "Everything I EVER learned was something I didn't know."
I'm going to bed,'lights out' in this prison cell. time for you vultures to take turns biting my meat
Yul Arsho

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant to say "Everything I EVER learned was something I didn't know."
I'm going to bed,'lights out' in this prison cell. time for you vultures to take turns biting my meat
Now really ,please have another glass of Metamucil . Still full in the face lol .
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

See ya Calvin..... I may slap them around for a few more minutes. The crackhead keeps repeating that she's not running..... As she runs. LOL

and she still hasn't answered when this coverup will be on news stations.... Those lame stream media stations that are in Obamas pocket??

She can't answer cause she know its all a big lie.

Perfect tools.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

While our guys were murdered in Benghazi, Obama and Hillary looked the other way...
Osama is dead and Al Qaida is on the run!
How they, can say, this was terrorist attack?
Obama 'wonder boy' can walk on water and fix all problems between America and a Muslim world. When he became president, all terrorists were gone...now, we have to pretend, they don't exist.
Same Embassy was attacked earlier same year, our guys requested help again and again...who denied help and who told our boys to step down and not defend our Embassy? Why is those, that attacked us, still free? Why Obama ordered those that want to tell us what's really happened in Benghazi, to keep their mouth shut? Why so many secrets, if it is not cover-up? Ok, you liberal baboons, you can ask now..."what cover-up"?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

OUCH … The Washington Post Gives Barack Obama 4 Pinocchio’s for His Claims that he called Benghazi an ‘Act of Terrorism’

BARACK OBAMA … YOU LIE!!!

“The day after it happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.”(President Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron new conference 5/13/13)

WOW, the Washington Post Fact Checker calls President Barack Obama a liar and gives him 4 Pinocchio’s for his claims that he called the Benghazi an “Act of Terror” following the attack that left four American dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Barack Obama had the audacity yesterday to say while answering a question on Benghazi that he called Benghazi a terror attack. Nothing could be further from the truth and even the left-leaning WAPO is calling Obama on it. As Powerline opines, Obama Bobs and Weaves on Benghazi. However, this rope-a-dope is more dope than rope. Barack Obama is twisting in the wind as he has lost all credibility.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Obama dismisses Benghazi criticism as 'sideshow'
The president's remarks come after fresh evidence emerges that the White House weighed political calculation in its response to the fatal attacks in Libya last fall. LA Times
Four US citizens hung-out to die in Benghazi!
People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!! People die, democrats lie!!
JD ...

The whole Obama administration is a "sideshow."

The pity of it is that he is using this as a distraction from his failed administration. Distraction, hoping we won't notice what fools they are making of themselves. They expect we will be stupid enough to believe that the two highest officials in government were not informed - all the while these people were watching it on drone TV.

Now it's the IRS officials in DC targeting conservative groups, and admitting it!

And for those crying on here, "what cover up?" Why don't you let the investigation proceed and finish? Maybe then you will have your answers to this charade!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Obama sounds like bill Clinton~
on Benghazi "There is no "there" there"...
AYFKM?
There is no guilt, no remorse!
Not from the POTUS with the MUSLIM name!
Uncle stooge

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
See ya Calvin..... I may slap them around for a few more minutes. The crackhead keeps repeating that she's not running..... As she runs. LOL
and she still hasn't answered when this coverup will be on news stations.... Those lame stream media stations that are in Obamas pocket??
She can't answer cause she know its all a big lie.
Perfect tools.
...why don't you go in front of a mirror and slap yourself ... and say ..."I'm really stupid" and lame stream media is in Obama's pocket" because both statements are true!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

GOD’S AUTHORITY TO STAND AGAINST AN EVIL GOVERNMENT!

To correctly interpret Gods instructions we must first understand in what context His statements were made, in Romans 13:1 He is instructing us to be subject to our leaders, but acknowledges that there is no power but of Himself, so if a leader does not fear God, we would not be subject to their higher power.
Romans 13:3 states “For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil.” Again, the leader being referred to is a God fearing one, and would only promote good works, and oppose anything considered to be evil by God.

http://pledge7.org/gods-authority-to-stand-ag...

sure spewy ... I'm scared to death of you ...
DREAM ON ... like I told ya lil nephew!

Smack ME around ...
you'd think smacked if I was in the reach of you ...

;~)

I'd show "you"
HOW
this American Lady operates
on
jerks like you!

I've had plenty of experience ...

:D

Just ask my TWO exes :)

The ONLY time I remember being "scared" was in 1974 when a tornado came through Mannsville and took out that lil town, headed in my direction ...

When I started hearing a "train whistle" my hair stood on my head ...
BUT
it was just the HIGH wind whistling through the window....

NOT a tornado ...

The only thing to fear is FEAR ITSELF ...
God takes CARE of THAT!

It's called F~A~I~T~H ... <3
Freedom

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>When the death count gets to 4000 dead Americans looking for the WMDs lie you be sure and get back with us.
If your comments here means Iraq's WMDs, don't you remember the early 1980s Iraq, Iran war. Saddam Hussein used WMDs on Iran's troops, and Saddam Hussein used WMDs on his own people, and killed 5000, so the TV news said. So there was WMDs,no lie.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Syria's Chemical Weapons Came From Saddam's Iraq

War On Terror: As the regime of Bashar Assad disintegrates, the security of his chemical arsenal is in jeopardy. The No. 2 general in Saddam Hussein's air force says they were the WMDs we didn't find in Iraq.

King Abdullah of neighboring Jordan warned that a disintegrating Syria on the verge of civil war puts Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons at risk of falling into the hands of al-Qaida.

There were also truck convoys into Syria. Sada's comments came more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0719...
Freedom

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

spocko wrote:
The NRA is their own worst enemy trying to build countermeasures against the natural outcome of its reckless policies.
No one mentions that the NRA's policies result in the need for our policeman to wear body armor year round and for our school systems to now spend $ billions creating secure perimeters around our schools and classrooms. Wayne LaPierre wants us to hire guards and more guns and training but has not offered to pay for these. He has not discussed what happens if the school guard calls in sick? Do we send the kids home or not unlock the school? What if the crazy shooter takes out the contract security guard down first?
The NRA wants unlimited gun and ammunition availability but does not want to pay any taxes, purchase fees, or annual license to hold and use fees that could be used to offset government’s new cost burdens due to the NRA.
That's why the NRA does not want a record-keeping system. It has made it illegal for insurance companies to ask if there is a firearm in the house or charge extra premiums. The NRA has sponsored legislation preventing the government from collecting data on the types and sources of guns used in crimes, suicides and shootings and then using the data to set new regulations.
The bottom line is that the NRA achieves its goals using coercion, black mail and classic racketeering tactics and our spineless legislators let them do this.
What an Evil Anti-American/Democrat/Communi st Lie you tell.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Eight Months Too Late, The Media See The Real Obama
Posted 07:05 PM ET

Accountability: Suddenly, President Obama is mired in multiple scandals. If his friends in the media had been doing their jobs, they would have realized who he was well before last year's election.
The Washington Post's "Fact Checker" hands out cute little "Pinocchios" to politicians who stretch the truth. But a lot of the time that long nose obstructs the little wooden boy's vision.

On Tuesday, for example, the Post gave Obama "Four Pinocchios" — the worst rating on its lie-ometer — for his recently repeated claim that "the day after (the Benghazi attack), I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."

The Post pondered — all this time after the November election — whether Obama "did not want to spoil his campaign theme that terror groups such as al-Qaida were on the run by conceding a terrorist attack had occurred on the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0514...
Freedom

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

spocko wrote:
The continuing belief that the American Revolution was fought against tyranny is a figment of the gunloon’s imagination – It was not. Reasonable taxes were put in place to pay for the protection of North American during the French and Indian War. The same taxes Britain had been paying for decades to cover the expense of an empire. When Britain asked the colonies to pay their fair share, the colonists refused. Now, this is not to say the colonists didn't deserve the representation in parliament they were lacking. They did. However, such a disagreement could have been solved in a much more peaceful way. Look at Canada to see how a peaceful transfer to home rule can be achieved. George III was a figurehead, not a tyrant. Real power Britain was held by parliament. The real reason for the American Revolution was the simple matter of distance. It makes little sense to be ruled from a seat of power that is 3 months travel away. There was no tyranny to fight against, only logistics. The idea that America was founded on resistance to tyranny would be laughable if this misguided notion was not so damaging. Especially, when the gunloons find them in every corner of the White House, also we have been doing our best to prop them up abroad. We Americans have fought our share of tyrants, the Nazis, the USSR, indeed our own citizens, who enslaved our brothers because of the color of their skin, but it was not a lone gunman out in the woods who fought these tyrants, it was the US government – that is to say, it was us.
What an Evil Anti-American/Democrat/Communi st Lie you tell.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]

Yes, he's historic, alright.

Law and Justice
Scandals
Economy
Energy Policy
National Security and World Affairs
Miscellania

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...

You forgot lower the levels of the oceans.
5:16 PM

Karen said...
First president to start his political career in the living room of an unrepentent terrorist!
9:14 PM

Anonymous said...
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to coddle America's enemies while alienating America's allies.

First President to go on multiple Global apology tours.
4:55 PM
``````````

historic all right ...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]
Yes, he's historic, alright.
Law and Justice
Scandals
Economy
Energy Policy
National Security and World Affairs
Miscellania
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...
You forgot lower the levels of the oceans.
5:16 PM
Karen said...
First president to start his political career in the living room of an unrepentent terrorist!
9:14 PM
Anonymous said...
First President to hide his medical, educational, and travel records
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to coddle America's enemies while alienating America's allies.
First President to go on multiple Global apology tours.
4:55 PM
``````````
historic all right ...
Yes A/L...absolutely SAD but TRUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Florence Discussions

Search the Florence Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Newport Schools Threads 1 hr Spawn 5
What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? 3 hr Reads too much 354
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr uhk 1,018
Looking for darla 6 hr Big Mike 4
Special Prosecutor for Brockman 6 hr Heather 7
Patricia Kindig? Or Lewis 7 hr Just me 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••