'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#99626 May 15, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
because you are too ignorant to know the difference. when the sky was falling on the housing market and the warning bell was rung you sodotards just ignored it and wen't baaaaaaaaaaa, dem congress and bill clinton created it and you blame it on Bush, typical childish sheepletards, no intellect, just MSLSD,
baaaaaaaaaa
..... Coming from the same person who was saying 'congrats President Romney' for a week after the election because Karl Rove said Tomney won.

How'd that work out for you idiot?

:-D

Since no other republican has the nuts to stand up to this question and answer it.... I'll put it out to you (even tho I know you're a coward and won't answer it... Calling this out in front of everyone) when will Obama Impeachment preceding a begin? A month? 2 months?? 2 months is the cutoff.... No reason to milk this lie on forever.

(Watch this idiot do everything to avoid answering the most simple question out to them, because they're idiots and sheep and believe everything FalseNews tells them)

So..... How long for impeachment with these 4 huge scandals going on?? Take a stab at it.

Or if you know it's a lie, divert and do your best to NOT answer the question and make up some other BS to post here

Who wants to bet she won't answer this simple question because she's just some dumb republican trailer dweller and knows nothing about politics??

It's funny how all republicans RUN from this question..... Brave patriots? Bullshit!! Coward bitches!
uncle tab flab ass

Glasgow, KY

#99627 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are all you Fhags Republitards???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Why is it that you are always fishing trying to find out who is a fhag and who isn't? Come on out and wave your freak flag. The truth shall set you free! Or give you Herpes Simplex Six...one or the other. I'm sure you have experienced both.

You've just been tooted. Gotta run now and toot my own horn cause I just delivered another smackdown. lmmfao tootie tootie

Since: Dec 11

#99628 May 15, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
Ex-CIA Official Paul Pillar Faults Use of Data on Iraq
Intelligence 'Misused' to Justify War, He Says
February 10, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/azl6w
The former CIA official who coordinated U.S. intelligence on the Middle East until last year has accused the Bush administration of "cherry-picking" intelligence on Iraq to justify a decision it had already reached to go to war, and of ignoring warnings that the country could easily fall into violence and chaos after an invasion to overthrow Saddam Hussein.
Paul R Pillar's critique is one of the most severe indictments of White House actions by a former Bush official since Richard C. Clarke, a former National Security Council staff member, went public with his criticism of the administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and its failure to deal with the terrorist threat beforehand.
It is also the first time that such a senior intelligence officer has so directly and publicly condemned the administration's handling of intelligence.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
=======
1948 Smith-Mundt Act The 1948 Smith-Mundt Act prohibited the domestic dissemination of United States government propaganda. The reasoning behind Smith-Mundt was that Congress wanted to be certain that a United States government agency could not brainwash our own citizens as Hitler had done in Germany.
========
A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006
"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."
Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.
(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.
He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...
More misdirection, obfuscation, prevarication, and fodder for Sheeple!

WMD were there BEFORE-DURING-and now...god knows where!
Uncle Tab

United States

#99629 May 15, 2013
uncle tab flab ass wrote:
Toot toot! Anybody listening? Toot toot! I'm shooting people down and calling them liars and claiming all kinds of off-the-wall accomplishments for myself. And then I brag on myself as if one word of what I stated was true. lol Now how funny is that, y'all? Toot toot, can you hear me? I'm blowing really hard.
I just love the internet. Toot toot toot toot! It's almost real, isn't it?
This is the perfect example of the mass of lying republicans here.... I've never went on and in about any of my accomplishments. That's you republicans who do this, 2 internet professors, a few Internet war heros, one crackhead who had both husbands leave her cause she's insane.... You've never heard me say anything like that, only thing I've ever mentioned is my former place of employment. I'll give you the chance I gave prof Ari..... Post where I've said more that where I retired from?

Nevermind..... You lying republicans do nothing but talk shit on the Internet..... Be all that you can be, log on!

No one worry about her proving what she says, poor Sybil is nothing but a liar like the rest of the low education republicans here.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99630 May 15, 2013
uncle tab flab ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you are always fishing trying to find out who is a fhag and who isn't? Come on out and wave your freak flag. The truth shall set you free! Or give you Herpes Simplex Six...one or the other. I'm sure you have experienced both.
You've just been tooted. Gotta run now and toot my own horn cause I just delivered another smackdown. lmmfao tootie tootie
You are a Fhag you gay little boy.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

#99631 May 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why are all you Fhags Republitards???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Very true statement.... Republicans are so against gays and lesbians, but are constantly bringing up homosexual references.

Says alot about you republicans.

Really does explain alot..... Every time I see a republican make a gay reference on the Internet.... They're just living their real dreams, their gay hidden lifestyle here on the net.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99632 May 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey super stupid coward liar Internet bitch..... Where's that post?

Why are you such a lying COWARD??
Uncle Tab

United States

#99633 May 15, 2013
Easiest way to make a republican run..... Ask them to prove what they say. Not one of them can.

4 big scandals, most corrupt president ever, Muslim, killed 4 Americans in Benghazi, changed the constitution, fixed the election, spied on reporters, is a 1%'r in Hollywood back pocket, is responsible for fast and furious.... The list goes on and on..... Yet not ONE republican who believes all the horeshit I just listed can give an Impeachment Preceding begin date even tho everyone says its coming.

This is why everyone laughs at you f'n idiots!!!!! Blah blah blah blah blah blah no substance for you ignorance sponges.

Just another reason you run from the truth. You're all stupid lying uneducated coward sheep.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#99634 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
George W. Bush says the WMD' were not there you stupid SOB.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99635 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
bin Laden tell you this?

ROTFLMAO@these idiots!!!

It's just fun doing this to these tools every time I come here. Very fun.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99636 May 15, 2013
They're hiding bin Laden in the same place they're hiding the WMD's!!

LMMFAO!!!!

Republican Logic at his best..... If it can't be found it must be true.

(Same as the Benghazi 'cover up' can't be found so it has to be true)

Wonderful republican logic at its best. LOL

This is the reason the Republican Party loves you fools..... You're so stupid and easy to manipulate.
Uncle Tab

United States

#99637 May 15, 2013
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99638 May 15, 2013
Barrock Obama sat on a wall,
Barrock Obama had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Obama together again.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#99639 May 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You still do not understand that the CIA NEVER goes public against a current administration.

YET, THE CIA DID GO PUBLIC AGAINST BUSH AND CHENEY.

Plus many Generals also were publicly against Bush and Cheney.

Smarten UP.

==========

The Night of the Generals
April 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/yllqfpr
The six retired generals who stepped forward last spring to publicly attack Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's handling of the Iraq war had to overcome a culture of reticence based on civilian control of the military. But while each man acted separately, all shared one experience: a growing outrage over the administration's incompetence, leading some of the nation's finest soldiers to risk their reputations and cross a time-honored line.

Lieutenant General Greg Newbold, former director of operations on the Joint Chiefs of Staff; retired from the Marines with three stars in 2002.

Major General Paul Eaton, West Point graduate; oversaw the creation of the new Iraqi Army until 2004. Retired with two stars in 2006

Major General John Batiste, former commander of the First Infantry Division; retired with two stars in November 2005.

Major General John Riggs, Vietnam veteran; headed army's Objective Force Task Force. Retired in April 2004 after losing one of his three stars

Major General Charles Swannack Jr., West Point graduate; commanded the 82nd Airborne in Iraq until 2004, making 153 jumps himself. Retired with two stars in 2004.

Lieutenant General Paul Van Riper, Vietnam veteran; retired as a Marine three-star in 1997. Served as a consultant to Rumsfeld's Pentagon

==========

General Speaks Out on Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/29d7r8

Mr. President, you did not listen, General Batiste says in new television advertisements being broadcast in Republican Congressional districts as part of a $500,000 campaign financed by http://www.votevets.org You continue to pursue a failed strategy that is breaking our great Army and Marine Corps. I left the Army in protest in order to speak out. Mr. President, you have placed our nation in peril. Our only hope is that Congress will act now to protect our fighting men and women.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/13/us/13genera...

=========

Why Iraq Was a Mistake
By Lt. General GREGORY NEWBOLD, Retired
http://tinyurl.com/p4j93 Apr. 09, 2006
From 2000 until October 2002, I was a Marine Corps lieutenant general and director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. After 9/11, I was a witness and therefore a party to the actions that led us to the invasion of Iraq--an unnecessary war.

Inside the military family, I made no secret of my view that the zealots' rationale for war made no sense. And I think I was outspoken enough to make those senior to me uncomfortable.

But I now regret that I did not more openly challenge those who were determined to invade a country whose actions were peripheral to the real threat--al-Qaeda.

I retired from the military four months before the invasion, in part because of my opposition to those who had used 9/11's tragedy to hijack our security policy. Until now, I have resisted speaking out in public. I've been silent long enough.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

========

Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#99640 May 15, 2013
General Eaton's Letter to President Bush on Veto
May 1, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2umrln
Dear Mr. President,
Today, in your veto message regarding the bipartisan legislation just passed on Operation Iraqi Freedom, you asserted that you so decided because you listen to your commanders on the ground.
Respectfully, as your former commander on the ground, your administration did not listen to our best advice. In fact, a number of my fellow Generals were forced out of their jobs, because they did not tell you what you wanted to hear -- most notably General Eric Shinseki, whose foresight regarding troop levels was advice you rejected, at our troops' peril. http://securingamerica.com/ccn/node/11973

=========

America's Angriest General John Batiste
http://tinyurl.com/2jjohc May 10, 2007
Retired two-star Army Gen. John Batiste is lashing out at the Bush war in Iraq in ads targeting key Republicans up for re-election in 2008. His offensive may change the rules regarding civilian-military relations.
"Mr. President, you did not listen," he says. "You continue to pursue a failed strategy that is breaking our Army and Marine Corps."
The ad is scheduled to air from May 10 to 18, targeting Republican Sens. Susan Collins (Maine), John Sununu (New Hampshire), John Warner (Virginia) and Norm Coleman (Minnesota), and 10 GOP House members, including Mary Bono, Phil English, Randy Kuhl, Jim Walsh and Heather Wilson.
http://blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week...

=========

General Anthony Zinni, USMC,(Ret.) Remarks at CDI Board of Directors Dinner, May 12, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/8ldmo
I think the first mistake that was made was misjudging the success of containment. I heard the president say, not too long ago, I believe it was with the interview with Tim Russert that ... I'm not sure ... but at some point I heard him say that "containment did not work." That's not true.

So to say containment didn't work, I think is not only wrong from the experiences we had then, but the proof is in the pudding, in what kind of military our troops faced when we went in there.

The third mistake, I think was one we repeated from Vietnam, we had to create a false rationale for going in to get public support. The books were cooked, in my mind. The intelligence was not there. I testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee one month before the war, and Senator Lugar asked me: "General Zinni, do you feel the threat from Saddam Hussein is imminent?" I said: "No, not at all. It was not an imminent threat. Not even close. Not grave, gathering, imminent, serious, severe, mildly upsetting, none of those."
http://www.cdi.org/program/document.cfm...
=========
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#99641 May 15, 2013
THE VIEW FROM CENTCOM....So what do former CENTCOM commanders think about the neocons and their war planning? Let's listen in:
http://tinyurl.com/2rh9c

General Joseph Hoar, 1991-1994: "Paul Wolfowitz is a very bright guy, but he doesn't know anything about war-fighting, and I suspect he knows less about counterinsurgency operations....I think that the neo-conservatives had their day, by selling to the President the need for invasion of Iraq. I think it's now time for a clean sweep—and it has been for some time, in my judgment—to get rid of these people."

General Anthony Zinni, 1997-2000: He believes the neocons, including Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith, the undersecretary of defense, have hijacked U.S. foreign policy: "In the lead-up to the Iraq war and its later conduct, I saw, at minimum, true dereliction, negligence and irresponsibility; at worst, lying, incompetence and corruption."

General Tommy Franks, 2000-2003: Doug Feith is "the fucking stupidest guy on the face of the earth."
General Binford Peay III, CENTCOM commander from 1994-1997, seems to have maintained a studious silence about the conduct of the war, perhaps understandable since he's now the chairman of the board of a defense contractor that, among other things, provides ammunition for the Army's Stryker brigades.

Still, that's a pretty remarkable record, isn't it? Three of the past four CENTCOM commanders, the guys who probably understand the military requirements of a war in the Middle East better than any other humans on the planet, think the people who planned this war are completely incompetent. Quite an accomplishment.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/ind...

==========

Gen. Anthony Zinni, USMC,(Ret.) Remarks at CDI Board of Directors Dinner, May 12, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/8ldmo
The sixth mistake, and maybe the biggest one, was propping up and trusting the exiles, the infamous "Gucci Guerillas" from London. We bought into their intelligence reports. To the credit of the CIA, they didn't buy into it, so I guess the Defense Department created its own boutique intelligence agency to vet them. And we ended up with a group that fed us bad information. That led us to believe that we would be welcomed with flowers in the streets; that led us to believe that this would be a cakewalk.

When I testified before Congress in 1998, after a grilling from Senator McCain and all those wonderful senators supported the Iraqi Liberation Act, and I told them that these guys are not credible and they are going to lead us into something they we will regret. At that time, they were pushing a plan that Central Command would supply air support and special forces, and we would put it into Iraq, and they would pied piper their way up to Baghdad and the whole place would fall apart. This plan was created by two senate staffers and a retired General. I happened to be the commander of central command, nobody bothered to ask me about how my troops would be used. And they were a little bit upset about me being upset about this.
These exiles did not have credibility inside the country or in the region. Not only did they not have credibility, it was clear that the information they were providing us many times was not correct and accurate. We believed in them. We also brought them in with us and deemed them into the governing council and the reception by Iraqis has been, to say the least, has not been great.

Since: Dec 11

#99642 May 15, 2013
Bay Shore Bull$#iT!
The Democrat Propaganda machine!
America knows better dumb@$$, we ain't buying the old switcheroo you're so used to!

Even your Lame Stream Lapdogs are showing teeth at you...better not lean too far forward those teeth may be sharper than the bark!
send me a PM for a real discussion; if you have the intestinal fortitude...

awaiting your reply...
Uncle Tab

United States

#99643 May 15, 2013
Bay Shore Bull$#iT!
America knows better dumb@$$, we ain't buying the old switcheroo you're so used to!
Even your Lame Stream Lapdogs are showing teeth at you...better not lean too far forward those teeth may be sharper than the bark!
awaiting your reply...
No one will get into a PM with you. Look how many times you've already lied about PMs that don't exsist!

And reason number to for you wanting to hide in a PM, you know that person it 100% factual. What do you throw into the conversation? WND.

Poser.

Zero credibility!
Sally Fnar Fnar

Ashburn, VA

#99644 May 15, 2013
Bay Shore Bull$#iT!
awaiting your reply...
I PM'd ya girlfriend.
Waiting for your reply...

Sally Fnar Fnar
Uncle Tab

United States

#99645 May 15, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
THE VIEW FROM CENTCOM....So what do former CENTCOM commanders think about the neocons and their war planning? Let's listen in:
http://tinyurl.com/2rh9c
General Joseph Hoar, 1991-1994: "Paul Wolfowitz is a very bright guy, but he doesn't know anything about war-fighting, and I suspect he knows less about counterinsurgency operations....I think that the neo-conservatives had their day, by selling to the President the need for invasion of Iraq. I think it's now time for a clean sweep—and it has been for some time, in my judgment—to get rid of these people."
General Anthony Zinni, 1997-2000: He believes the neocons, including Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and Douglas Feith, the undersecretary of defense, have hijacked U.S. foreign policy: "In the lead-up to the Iraq war and its later conduct, I saw, at minimum, true dereliction, negligence and irresponsibility; at worst, lying, incompetence and corruption."
General Tommy Franks, 2000-2003: Doug Feith is "the fucking stupidest guy on the face of the earth."
General Binford Peay III, CENTCOM commander from 1994-1997, seems to have maintained a studious silence about the conduct of the war, perhaps understandable since he's now the chairman of the board of a defense contractor that, among other things, provides ammunition for the Army's Stryker brigades.
Still, that's a pretty remarkable record, isn't it? Three of the past four CENTCOM commanders, the guys who probably understand the military requirements of a war in the Middle East better than any other humans on the planet, think the people who planned this war are completely incompetent. Quite an accomplishment.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/ind...
==========
Gen. Anthony Zinni, USMC,(Ret.) Remarks at CDI Board of Directors Dinner, May 12, 2004 http://tinyurl.com/8ldmo
The sixth mistake, and maybe the biggest one, was propping up and trusting the exiles, the infamous "Gucci Guerillas" from London. We bought into their intelligence reports. To the credit of the CIA, they didn't buy into it, so I guess the Defense Department created its own boutique intelligence agency to vet them. And we ended up with a group that fed us bad information. That led us to believe that we would be welcomed with flowers in the streets; that led us to believe that this would be a cakewalk.
When I testified before Congress in 1998, after a grilling from Senator McCain and all those wonderful senators supported the Iraqi Liberation Act, and I told them that these guys are not credible and they are going to lead us into something they we will regret. At that time, they were pushing a plan that Central Command would supply air support and special forces, and we would put it into Iraq, and they would pied piper their way up to Baghdad and the whole place would fall apart. This plan was created by two senate staffers and a retired General. I happened to be the commander of central command, nobody bothered to ask me about how my troops would be used. And they were a little bit upset about me being upset about this.
These exiles did not have credibility inside the country or in the region. Not only did they not have credibility, it was clear that the information they were providing us many times was not correct and accurate. We believed in them. We also brought them in with us and deemed them into the governing council and the reception by Iraqis has been, to say the least, has not been great.
Great posts and very informative links that you provide.

Great Job!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are they hiding? 3 hr Grease is the word 11
Why are Newport School Threads Deleted (Dec '13) 3 hr Disappointed 57
Big spending underway 4 hr Inda Noe 8
Where is the parking money 4 hr Minions 19
does anyone know a ruthie bole (Nov '12) 6 hr Unknown 4
Christianity... is a mental illness? 9 hr Sara Rose 1
The "New" Newport Swingers Club (Jan '12) 15 hr Fletcher Cox 118
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web