'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,421 - 72,440 of 151,265 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
Pdamerica org

Bay Shore, NY

#81149 Feb 17, 2013
Glass House wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head. This is the truth that America needs to learn. I fear the we will have an economic failure in this country and it has nothing to do with democrat or republican, it is about greed. There will be a lot of people who will not be prepared and those are the ones who will be in shock.
George Carlin nails it

George Carlin- Life Is Worth Losing- Show Ending Piece
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TWA

London, KY

#81150 Feb 17, 2013
the same thing will happen here when obozocare is fully implemented, the rich will have quality healthcare like they do in every place they have socialized medicine , and the ones that cant afford quality healthcare will suffer, americans have lost their minds , first they elected a kenyan national now they support ignorance, course you can always blame bush the greatest president america ever had
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81151 Feb 17, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW I'm right.
Upside down and backwards?? Nah... Just the truth. Don't see democrats crying and whining that the earth is going to end. You tools said that it would happen 4 years ago and said it again THIS year..... Hasn't happened. Means you people are liars, ignorant, and unstable.
Abortion is wrong unless its life threatening to the mother or rape or incest.
None of my business who does drugs. I'm not nosey. I don't care what the Jones do.... Why should you? Get a life loser.
Obama is as Muslim as you are. Again..... Loser AND uneducated. What do your senators and representatives say about Obama being Muslim?? If they don't agree with you, guess that makes you even more ignorant for voting for the idiots you put into office??
Gun Grab is just another ignorant republican coward crying for NO reason. Grow a pair junior!! Quit being such a coward.
I just won this debate along with every one I've had with you tools. You just repeat the fear tactic koolaid you're fed. Not one thing you've said and cried about has come true
Next?
you are still trying to sell that same ol story, repubs never said the world was gonna end, they said oblamer will destroy out economy, SHOCK! They were right! if I knew who you were I would report you to the local mental facility, you need help, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81152 Feb 17, 2013
Uncle Tab's retort:

"Abortion is wrong unless its life threatening to the mother or rape or incest"

Abortion is murder, no matter what the reason is.

Stand before our creator and tell him this story and see if he will agree. GOD loves all children and especially the aborted ones, no matter why or how the mother became pregnant.

The first crime is when a man rapes a woman and then she becomes pregnant due to the crime.

The second crime is the abortion due to this crime.
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#81153 Feb 17, 2013
This thread needs to be freshen up also.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81154 Feb 17, 2013
D.A.D.D.D.

===DADS AGAINST DAUGHTERS DATING DEMOCRATS.
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81155 Feb 17, 2013
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81156 Feb 17, 2013
Are there too many illegal aliens in the United States?

Yes 22%

No 17%

No Comprende 61%
TWA

London, KY

#81157 Feb 17, 2013
it isnt republicans running around screaming humans are causing global warming, it isnt republicans, i got a great idea all you leftwingwhackadoodles that believe humans are causing climat change pool all your money and give it to me i will go pay the sun to cool down and all your problems will be solved, it wont cost you a single dime in the words of obozo hahahahahaha
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81158 Feb 17, 2013
Clinton---Impeached over sex with Monica in the Oval Office.

Obama-----Benghazi cover-up and lies, Fast & Furious, Indefinite detention, Secret kill list, Subverting the Constitution, Breaking his oath of offie, Criminal Bankers unprosecuted, etc.

STILL IN OFFICE
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#81159 Feb 17, 2013
Reality wrote:
Are there too many illegal aliens in the United States?
Yes 22%
No 17%
No Comprende 61%
LOL I like that! LOL So true.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81160 Feb 17, 2013
Parker Shannon of the Obama File highlighted excerpts from the 1st U.S. Congress in his effort to demonstrate a natural born citizen must be the child of two U.S. citizens.
Five years later, however, Congress repealed the Act and never again drafted a legally binding definition of “natural born citizen.”
Herb Titus, a one-time vice presidential candidate considered an expert on the U.S. Constitution, says it was probably the responsibility of the electors from the 50 states or members of Congress to make the determination whether President Obama is a “natural born” U.S. citizen. Congress does have the option of challenging the results of the election, but it was not used in the 2008 contest.
Titus also said, however, the likely most important factor in the argument should be the president’s loyalties.
“The reason for the concept of natural born citizens is so a country can’t just throw you out willy-nilly,” Titus told WND.“Your citizenship is in God’s sovereign decision-making. You were born of certain parents.
“If you follow that kind of reasoning, Obama cannot be a natural-born citizen, even if he’s born in Hawaii,” because of his parents, he said.“One was Kenyan and one American.”
Furthermore, if the Founders wrote “natural born citizen” to ensure a candidate’s loyalty, Titus suggested, Obama’s dual citizenship would create a dilemma:
Citing Obama’s major writing work,“Dreams From my Father,” Titus asked,“Did he write a book about his [American] mother?”
John Eidsmoe, another recognized authority on the U.S. Constitution, said the circumstances are a little complicated, but not unclear.
If a baby was born to U.S. citizens in the U.S., there would be no question of being a “natural born” citizen, he said. For a baby born outside the U.S. to U.S. citizens, likewise. But being born in the U.S. to non-citizens, Eidsmoe said, doesn’t count.
“If he was born outside the U.S. to one citizen and one non-citizen, particularly the father, it is very doubtful that he qualifies for ‘natural born’ citizenship,” said Eidsmoe, who works with former Judge Roy Moore’s Foundation for Moral Law.
Eidsmoe said in many circumstances the citizenship follows the father.
“My conclusion if Obama was, in fact, born in Kenya, he is in all probability not a ‘natural born’ citizen,” he said.

http://americansstandwithisrael.blogspot.com/...

Screenshot of Annals of Congress
Where it reads about Natural born citizen ...
You can NOT get any more "legal" than THAT!

Just LIKE I've written about!
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81161 Feb 17, 2013
"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth."

"Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians."

George S. Patton
Reality

Pleasureville, KY

#81162 Feb 17, 2013
TWA wrote:
it isnt republicans running around screaming humans are causing global warming, it isnt republicans, i got a great idea all you leftwingwhackadoodles that believe humans are causing climat change pool all your money and give it to me i will go pay the sun to cool down and all your problems will be solved, it wont cost you a single dime in the words of obozo hahahahahaha
TWA
I have to disagree with you about the single dime. Obama was correct, it will not cost a single dime, how about 58 trillion dimes.
i think

London, KY

#81163 Feb 17, 2013
I swear i'm gonna report this and the thread "hundreds of birds die in western KY" because I am so sick of seeing it! O_O
TWA

London, KY

#81164 Feb 17, 2013
stay off it dummy thats all you have to do, you remind me of a thief with no hands looking for something to steal
American Lady

Danville, KY

#81165 Feb 17, 2013
Alright you ignorant moronic dweebs ...
Rot in HELL
for ALL I care!

I've been more than nice about this ...
You do NOT know HOW to comprehend a DAMN thing!

Go DOWN with your messiah ...

Your "ignorance" has finally done ME in!
Will not suffer any more of it ;0)

Just remember
"I told you so" ...

Now, methinks me will go "kickstart" the Ol Roadster and take a "spin" ...

Breathe FRESH air for a change!)8~D>
Not gonna be ANYBODY's "whipping post" any longer

This American Lady is headed for FREEDOM ...

South Bound & DOWN
Harley HERE I COME

Naw'leans

Toodles ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81166 Feb 17, 2013
i think wrote:
I swear i'm gonna report this and the thread "hundreds of birds die in western KY" because I am so sick of seeing it! O_O
You must actually really love this thread. Why else would you bother contributing to it? Unless you're just stupid. If you don't like it stop reading it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81168 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Rot in HELL
for ALL I care!
Just remember
"I told you so" ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0ZeyZTKaoNAXX
South Bound & DOWN
Harley HERE I COME
Naw'leans
Toodles ...
Well crazy lady it's no one on Topix you have to convince. You just need any US court, 435 Congressmen, 100 Senators, or 9 Supreme Court members to believe you are not a nut case with your Birther crap.. The ONLY ones on Topix that see it your way are the same ones hiding out from Chemtrials and some secret government take over plot.
worse

Ashland, KY

#81169 Feb 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Rot in HELL
for ALL I care!
Just remember
"I told you so" ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0ZeyZTKaoNAXX
South Bound & DOWN
Harley HERE I COME
Naw'leans
Toodles ...
Don't let the virtual door hit you on the way out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Economics 101 1,469
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 min Ancient Wolf 81,599
Keller vs. Cunningham, for Supreme Court, 2nd D... 2 hr Samantha Ramsey 4
Massie v Newberry: For 4th Congressional District? 2 hr Samantha Ramsey 2
Where was Margaret Garner from? 2 hr Samantha Ramsey 1
Sanders vs. Jones: Court of Appeals, 2nd Distri... 2 hr Samantha Ramsey 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 13 hr Advertisment 26,226
•••
•••
Florence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Florence People Search