'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74824 Jan 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you nuts?!!! How can anybody prove anything to you liberal idiots when you won't even look it up yourself? That information is the truth. It comes from people and organizations who know a hell of a lot more than you do. I don't lie about this, I look for reliable facts, which apparently you do not.
Both abortion and killing of our youth in war are both destruction of human life. The only difference is the soldier knows when he volunteers that he may not make it. The unborn have no choice or say-so, and did not volunteer to be in the position they're in. You are an idiot if you don't do the research before you call out names.
I do not support our troops dying for those worthless middle eastern Neanderthal-thinking lowlife's. So get off it, and do some soul searching yourself before you blast off with your nonsense, you belligerent fool!!!
your a know it all fuckhead I never met a fetus that could tell me how they feel about abortion cause they don't know shit like you! this is a wedge issue that pubturds like to use to stir shit when all they want to do is make rich richer when it comes to abortion all you have to do is ask 1. am I pregnant 2. can I get pregnant if the answer is no ask 3. am I willing to help support a baby that is not mine? if the answer is no than shut the fuck up! and if the answer is yes than guess what shut the fuck up! cause all you do is bitch about people needing govt assistance cause they cant afford to support their kids and then you turn around and force a woman to have kids they cant afford so what the fuck do you want as for soldiers volunteering yes they volunteer for the armed forces but they also have a reasonable expectation that their commander in chief wont turn out to be a nutball wingnut that lies to the entire country and sends them to their death because they invaded daddys oil fields in the middle east even Bush Senior had the restraint not to go to Iraq after he ran them out of his business interest (with our military he settles a business dispute aint that some shit) and then comes dubya steals an American election fucks every thing up "I sent em in daddy er ya pride a me?" by the way won the election with the Florida vote oh yes brother was Governor that helps and then the supreme court stops the recount on a split decision with judges daddy appointed well what do you expect the holes were poked but the chads were hanging as if this wasn't enough bankrupts our country wow that's a biggy the list gors on you cant make this shit up AND YOU THINK THAT IS OK AND YOU ASK AM I NUTS? you are a fucking turd cause that's some shit
Misanthrope

Bridgwater, UK

#74825 Jan 15, 2013
........('
.........\

This is to all of you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74826 Jan 15, 2013
Jihad in U.S. Schools: Anti-Christian, Revisionist History Curriculum Backed by CAIR and Muslim Brotherhood

http://www.redstate.com/candicelanier/2013/01...

Government Information Documents Replace Traditional Curriculum as Feds Seize More Control of Schools

http://www.redstate.com/candicelanier/2012/12...

Since: Dec 11

#74827 Jan 15, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>look at boner that "swept the floors in daddy's pub" and is stinkin rich today in fact all of the repubs are filthy rich in fact all of congress is filthy rich that is the problem other than the fact you think it's ok for repubs to cheat but not dems I feel neither should be allowed plus I feel somebody should smash your computer and drunken lady's to cause you guys are fucken nuts
You are the snot nosed lil psychopath!
Off your meds?
Politics is not a single player game snot-wadd!
Get a grip, take tip, cease your trip, try not to FLIP!
I'm a minnow like jaws is a guppy!
You are libtarded and a sick lil PUPPY!
Your venom will choke you...ah what the hell CHOKE ON IT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74828 Jan 15, 2013
On inaugural eve, Obama’s most virulent foes want the celebration stopped

“Whether I watch depends on who’s being inaugurated,” says Bell, 78.“If it’s this guy, probably not, because I don’t pay much attention to illegitimate things.”

At this late date, Bell and his fellow believers in the notion that Obama was born overseas or is otherwise ineligible to be president still expect some court somewhere to buy into one of their theories. After more than 100 court cases, no judge has.

Childress says it’s 50-50 that Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya:“But what I really care about is do we have the same values? Do you believe in the sanctity of life? Do you believe in marriage as being between man and woman?

And this president does not.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74829 Jan 15, 2013
Good Morning Ari ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74830 Jan 15, 2013
Vice President Joe Biden told a group of House Democrats Monday that the White House has identified 19 different executive actions Obama could take to move autonomously on gun control.

“[He] indicated there were some 19 areas he was able to identify that the president could take action on through executive order,” Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., told Chris Matthews.

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/54biden-obama-pr...

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will testify Jan. 23 before the House Foreign Affairs Committee about the deadly Sept. 11 assault on the U.S. mission in Libya.

Read more: http://times247.com/articles/date-set-for-cli...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#74832 Jan 15, 2013
Ta ta ...

#74833 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning Ari ...
Good Morning!

#74834 Jan 15, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you never been fishin the minnow always dies!!!
I know more about fishin' than most people know about wiping their @$$! The minnow sometimes gets off the hook!
Sometimes the minnow yells BOZAI! as he learns to fly!
so you see my smart aleck friend the MINNOW does NOT ALWAYS DIE!
A sign of true intelligence is knowing...that you don't know it all.

hey ....nibble....nibble...nibble. ..you got a bite!

*clue #2

next time you get closer to the "minnow".
worse

Ashland, KY

#74835 Jan 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
E-cry all over the place.#Corny
Troll that up and smoke it ...
:~D
Go fix me a whiskey sandwich. Id ask for grilled cheese, but I know whats in your cabinet. That, and Aqua Net.
worse

Ashland, KY

#74836 Jan 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess we'll just have to level with you then. You see, we are all extremely wealthy republicans like Mitt Romney. We don't have to work, we have hired help, so we have plenty of time to play. You understand, I'm sure.
Are you also a millionaire? We see you've been here a lot, too.
But of course you are.

#74837 Jan 15, 2013
BOZAI< lol [BONZAI!]

#74838 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fix me a whiskey sandwich. Id ask for grilled cheese, but I know whats in your cabinet. That, and Aqua Net.
They woke you early!
Bed pan check?

Did you make potty in your special "jacket"?
http://reno-r-psychopathic.deviantart.com/art...

#74839 Jan 15, 2013
Hey! my Conservative friends-Libertarians-TPM-Repub licans; I just had an epiphany!

Democrats only make sense if you're HIGH, since we don't get high...we don't see eye to eye!

Take for example the Bill Maher guy...he has never made sense to me!

http://www.pjtv.com/...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74840 Jan 15, 2013
R or D please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>look at boner that "swept the floors in daddy's pub" and is stinkin rich today in fact all of the repubs are filthy rich in fact all of congress is filthy rich that is the problem other than the fact you think it's ok for repubs to cheat but not dems I feel neither should be allowed plus I feel somebody should smash your computer and drunken lady's to cause you guys are fucken nuts
it doesn't matter how much money any repub has, it does matter how much a democrap has because they shouldn't have any, most democraps are freeloaders and don't need any money, the govt. provides for them off the back of working repubs,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74842 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
No to both. Even if I were a cannibal, I wouldnt risk catching conservatism.
but instead you will settle for AIDS like the rest of you demof@gs,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#74843 Jan 15, 2013
he got wrote:
<quoted text>a bad case of Romneisa yet.
no, its barack-na-phobia, the entire country has it, they see the barackalypse coming, BAAAAAAAAAAA,
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#74844 Jan 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
They woke you early!
Bed pan check?
Did you make potty in your special "jacket"?
http://reno-r-psychopathic.deviantart.com/art...
U can do better than that. Or you can't. I'm guessing can't.
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#74845 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
but instead you will settle for AIDS like the rest of you demof@gs,
I fooled your wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity... is a mental illness? 9 hr Trust 4
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) 11 hr alldaytonhoes 99
Who Can Arrest Tyler Brockman? 12 hr People of justice 5
number 1 reason not to put up decorations in sc... 16 hr Yorkie 4
dead beat dad club, Rusty Webster! (Apr '11) 20 hr HotRod85 18
Michael Peterson Premier Martial Arts Florence ... (Aug '12) Fri Laughing at u 19
Car stolen in Kentucky with infant inside Thu found 1
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Florence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Florence

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST