Pleasant Valley Outdoor Power Lawmmow...

Pleasant Valley Outdoor Power Lawmmower Repair Shop

Posted in the Florence Forum

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2011
BIG RIP OFFS!!!,they charged me $73.00 to put on a battery cable that cost $1:05 after I didn't ok the repair.
what a douche bag

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2011
the minute you signed the service ticket at drop off you oked the repair.. your just mad because you thought you would let them diagnose your problem and then repair it yourself. BIG NEWS the diag alone wouldve still cost 73.00 so you got a batt cable installed for free.. people like you make me sick you leave 1$ tips for the server who just ran thier as off for you serving you your 20$ plate.. i dont know anyone i PVO but i can tell you this they dont need or want customers like you take your yuppie ass back north where you came from people here in boone county are sick of cry babys like you any way... why didnt your fucktarded arse put that cable on yourself??? oh yea because your too stuuuuupiiiidddd to know what was wrong with it. so go get fisted you douche. if you didnt want your junk fixed you should have left it at home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any girls look for Sugar daddy 4 hr For real 2
Oranges 4 hr For real 1
Who is all of this for 11 hr Ranting 5
Give lil bit of y t t m 12 hr Ok please 4
Devil 14 hr Blue eyed boy 4
Our life's play list 14 hr Blue eyed boy 5
Crescent Park Music Thread 15 hr Musikologist 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance