Michael Peterson Premier Martial Arts Florence Kentucky 7009 Dixie Highway

Posted in the Florence Forum

Left The Dojo

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Hi everyone,
Just to let you know the scam artist and con man Michael S. Peterson of Premier Martial Arts Florence Kentucky is on Dixie Highway in Florence for reasons that he could not afford the place on Mt. Zion Road and is trying to diminish his past history. He was in the United States Marine Corps, but in reality he was a loose cannon that feel through the cracks and would be in jail for his ungodly deeds that he has done to women and children including his family. I am letting all know because I do not want this bastard ever to live without others exposing him. If anyone on the board has experiences with Michael S. Peterson of Premier Martial Arts lets bands together and expose this coward and fraud of a person who is pretending to be a church goes and helping children. We have to do something before anything happens. Last I heard when at the new studio was some really bad news about him taking care of children at him home an emergency happened and the child was placed in the car alone in the driveway for over fifteen minutes then he finally decided to go to the hospital?
What does it take before a young innocent child is harmed?
awwwwwww

Florence, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2012
jeez, how pathetic are you? this is old news! let it go. live your sad life to it's fullest! i do feel bad for you though. move on.
Samiam

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Michael Peterson is a seriously ill person. he gets his rocks off on tormenting little girls. He has his old lady telling the older stepchild to keep it shaved "down there" because thats the way he likes it. How sick is that??? He looks like he's taking some serious drugs when you see him. He"s making a "movie" with one of his karate students. He has the poor kid duped. He claims to have control over his family but his daughter Bailey Peterson is screwing Brandon Peak and everyone else she can and she's only 14. He knows all about it but ignors it. Even after hearing its happening in his own home. What a parent!! the slut wife of his has been meeting a guy from church when he's not home. What a bunch of losers. And Left the Dojo, its was over 15 mins. His step daughter was put in time out for 30 mins b4 he would take her to the hospital.
Samiam

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Michael Peterson is a seriously ill person. he gets his rocks off on tormenting little girls. He has his old lady telling the older stepchild to keep it shaved "down there" because thats the way he likes it. How sick is that??? He looks like he's taking some serious drugs when you see him. He"s making a "movie" with one of his karate students. He has the poor kid duped. He claims to have control over his family but his daughter Bailey Peterson is screwing Brandon Peak and everyone else she can and she's only 14. He knows all about it but ignors it. Even after hearing its happening in his own home. What a parent!! the slut wife of his has been meeting a guy from church when he's not home. What a bunch of losers
franklin

Florence, KY

#5 Aug 29, 2012
Samiam wrote:
Michael Peterson is a seriously ill person. he gets his rocks off on tormenting little girls. He has his old lady telling the older stepchild to keep it shaved "down there" because thats the way he likes it. How sick is that??? He looks like he's taking some serious drugs when you see him. He"s making a "movie" with one of his karate students. He has the poor kid duped. He claims to have control over his family but his daughter Bailey Peterson is screwing Brandon Peak and everyone else she can and she's only 14. He knows all about it but ignors it. Even after hearing its happening in his own home. What a parent!! the slut wife of his has been meeting a guy from church when he's not home. What a bunch of losers
you are seriously ill, i won't go as far as referring to you as a person...seek help, you seem obessed with this person. that's not healthy. if you know things things you state are true, why DON'T to go thru the PROPER channels to help the kids? instead to choose the internet, wow, somewhere along the way this guy made you feel small and YOU let that happen. HELP the kids and your self or PLEASE SHUT UP!!
J Thomas

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Sep 13, 2012
Megan Peterson, unholy wife of Michael Peterson of Premier Martial Arts in Florence Ky. You are one sad little bitch. The lies you tell your children, telling your oldest to do "things" because Mikey likes it that way and keeping the children's dad from even talking to his children. What are you afraid of Megan? The kids will see you for what you really are? You don't spend any time with the kids and DJ says you won't even let her talk to aunt Michelle and aunt Bridget. Afraid they will finally learn the truth instead of all your lies you pass around? You want to keep running your mouth about my kids. LOL. Like i told you before, when you feel froggy, leap. just remember I leap back. You want to hide behind your cell. What a c**t. I still think its funny what your ole bud Jason had to say about you. Ever get rid of the fishy smell? Or is Mikey a seafood lover? You might want to see a dr or at least invest in a douche. According to the girls, you have no problem spending money on yourself.Just not on them.Stay away from my family and keep your opinions to your self.
wow let it go

Florence, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2012
J Thomas wrote:
Megan Peterson, unholy wife of Michael Peterson of Premier Martial Arts in Florence Ky. You are one sad little bitch. The lies you tell your children, telling your oldest to do "things" because Mikey likes it that way and keeping the children's dad from even talking to his children. What are you afraid of Megan? The kids will see you for what you really are? You don't spend any time with the kids and DJ says you won't even let her talk to aunt Michelle and aunt Bridget. Afraid they will finally learn the truth instead of all your lies you pass around? You want to keep running your mouth about my kids. LOL. Like i told you before, when you feel froggy, leap. just remember I leap back. You want to hide behind your cell. What a c**t. I still think its funny what your ole bud Jason had to say about you. Ever get rid of the fishy smell? Or is Mikey a seafood lover? You might want to see a dr or at least invest in a douche. According to the girls, you have no problem spending money on yourself.Just not on them.Stay away from my family and keep your opinions to your self.
you are making YOURSELF look STUPID!! why would you do that to yourself and your family???
wow let it go

Florence, KY

#10 Sep 13, 2012
J Thomas wrote:
J THOMAS, you are posting on an OPINION BASED SITE!!!!!!!!!! fucktard.......
J Thomas

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 18, 2012
We’ll start with Megan Peterson formally Megan Thomas of Cincinnati, Oh. This proud co chair person of the Little Itty Bitty Tittie Committee has aborted a child so her family wouldn’t know that she was pregnant with Michael Peterson’s kid while still married to her formal husband. She’s been involved in threesomes with both males and females. She poses on Myspace nude and in her undies. According to her husband, she uses extremely padded bras and gel falsies to give the impression that she has boobs. She ignores her children most of the time. When the kids come over, they eat like they are starving even after they have eaten at Megan and Mike’s. When asked why they are so hungry they say Megan never cooks enough and they have to make sure they leave food for when Mikey comes home. She accuses a then 9 yr old boy, now 13, of doing horrible unspeakable things to get back at her ex. Both girls have told social workers that not only were these accusations not true, Megan tried telling them to say these things. Both kids have told Megan they are terrified of Michael, that the youngest has to get undressed in front of him. Her response was “ go out side, he’s stressed out” and He wouldn’t do that”. She keeps the girls from talking to family members because she’s afraid what they might tell them. She won’t let them talk to their dad because they tell him what’s going on in that house. She’s kept them from their dad for months at a time for the same reason.
The girls claim they are responsible, along with their stepsister for completely cleaning the house because she’s tired after work and needs a nap and she’s too lazy to clean. The youngest child has “fallen” down steps and broke her collarbone. She’s fallen down steps and got stitches in her head. Recently she over dosed on Megan’s blood pressure med. and was rushed to the hospital. She told the hospital that she took the pill because she was starving and Michael wouldn’t feed her. The girls are left alone at all hrs. According to the girls, Megan and Mike drink every single night. Either beer or mixed drinks. She’s told her oldest to shave parts of her body because “Michael likes it that way”. She spends a fortune on clothes and undies from Victoria Secret but yet her 7 yr old always has her 12 yr old sisters hand me downs on. She’s told others she hopes her step daughter gets pregnant so she will finally get thrown out of the house. She’s told others and her stepdaughter that she doesn’t like her step daughter. But funny enough she “borrows” her 14 yr old step daughters clothes because she’s trying to look young and hip. LOL. She drives like a maniac with the girls in the car with no regards for their safety. The kids have told me that I am more of a mom than she is. That is why they chose to call me mom on their own about 4 years ago. The girls have also told us that Megan blames them for all her medical problems and that if they keep it up they will end up killing her.
J Thomas

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Now for Michael Peterson of Florence, Ky Premiere Martial Arts. He put his, at the time, 6 yr old step daughter, in time out for 15 mins B4 he would take her to the emergency room after taking her mothers blood pressure med. Even knowing that what she took could kill her. Her blood pressure upon arrival at the hospital was 74 over 42. Dangerously low. He has poisoned his daughter against her mom. He has kept his daughter from her mom. He has told her, when she said she wanted to see her mom more, that “if you want to spend more time with your mom, you can go live there and I’ll never see you again.” He’s told Megan’s kids that if they ever testified for their dad that they would never see their mom or him ever again. He’s assaulted a woman at knife point and threatened to kill her in front of his own child. He’s threatened his ex-wife. He’s assaulted Megan’s ex-husband in front of the children. The kids have been made to eat dinner with his gun sitting on the dinner table. He made the youngest step child undress in front of him every day. He drives Megan’s newer car, while she has to drive farther with the kids in the car, in his older and not so safe car. He used to have his basement decorated with pictures of slaves being hung from trees b4 he met Megan. Didn’t know I knew about that did you Mikey? Very sick btw. He leaves loaded guns out where small children can get to them. He has told his youngest step child that he didn’t want her in his house and that she should leave. She was 5 at the time when this begun. He uses his so called friends for everything up to and including fixing up his new studio and cleaning the outside of his house and yard. Talk about lazy. I guess those 10 –15 hrs he works a week are exhausting. LOL. Can’t even cut his own grass. He won’t let his daughter talk to his mother or sister. His mom smokes therefor she’s a bad person. She wasn’t bad though when he needed bailing out of jail after the snake arrest.
They both have and are cheating on the other. They both use their children as pawns to hurt the other parent. Neither spends any time with the kids. They live in a divided house. Neither wants anything to do with the other’s kids. If it wasn’t for the fact I love the Thomas girls like they are my own, Megan and Mike should have been spaded and neutered at birth.
Now a little about myself. I am a great cook. My house and yard is always maintained and clean. My kids are straight A students. I always have encouraged the kids to have a relationship with their father. My husband and myself don’t treat each other’s kids any different than we do our own. They are not yours or my kids. They are our kids. Like a family should be. We chose to spend all of our attention and resources on the kids not ourselves.
J Thomas

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Sep 18, 2012
These are my facts and opinion as I know them.
So if you want to sing their praises, go for it. I choose not to.
dr drew

Florence, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2012
wow, you need to get right with god!!! opinion and all but wow, you are seriousley making your self look bad. i'll pray for you.
her eyes wont be blue

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 19, 2012
not when i get done with her mouth,she wont be able to talk trash to people!!! this CINDY STONE SMITH IS PATHETIC LOSER!!
franklin

Florence, KY

#18 Sep 21, 2012
why would anyone post about someone completely unrelated to this thread, seriously??? i know micheal and michelle. they are who they are, everyone has no choice but to live in their own skin. why go out of your way to make, or better yet prove your stupidity? i don't get it. society is worse than i thought, second guessing myself for nothing, i suspect.......
Wants to know

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Sep 25, 2012
her eyes wont be blue wrote:
not when i get done with her mouth,she wont be able to talk trash to people!!! this CINDY STONE SMITH IS PATHETIC LOSER!!
Who is this Cindy Stone Smith and what does she have to do with Michael Peterson of Florence,Ky Premiere Martial Arts? Or is this really Mikey and Megan trying to throw everyone off by talking about someone else? And why do you keep changing your name? One min your "karma" and the next "her eyes won't be blue"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min DITCH MITCH 4,589
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min positronium 153,158
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 min LIbEralS 26,269
band at Strausse haus oktobetfest sat nite real... 2 hr girls nite out 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 13 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr Princess412 81,633
Fort Wright Police New Officer (Nov '12) Mon jc3311 3
•••
•••
Florence Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••