Bust seizes $500,000 in prescription ...

Bust seizes $500,000 in prescription drugs

There are 9 comments on the Community Press & Recorder story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Bust seizes $500,000 in prescription drugs. In it, Community Press & Recorder reports that:

Agents of the Northern Kentucky Drug Strike Force seized illegal prescription drugs worth about $500,000 during the execution of search warrants Tuesday and Wednesday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Community Press & Recorder.

hating u less everyday

Goliad, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2010
I hate these guys and while i wish i could take credit for their bust i cant. im so glad that they got what was coming to them though and what they totally deserve!! after threatening my faMily repeatedly and putting my children through hell i know for a fact what goes around comes around and that karma is a sure thing. these guy made my life a living nightmare!! so much that i dropped everything and took my children all away across the us to avoid danger and possibly even death. what started as a normal everyday friendship with charles and james turned out to be the ultimate biggest mistake of our life! im so thankful to have my family in tact and to know he is where he belongs!
whatthecrap

Hamilton, OH

#2 Dec 15, 2010
what the h*ll is your post really about? wow, your mad. i'm guessing that you or someone that you know had something to do with the theft of the semi? guilt can kill you. i'd bet that you have kid's that you don't take care of.
right

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 23, 2010
whatthecrap wrote:
what the h*ll is your post really about? wow, your mad. i'm guessing that you or someone that you know had something to do with the theft of the semi? guilt can kill you. i'd bet that you have kid's that you don't take care of.
Lol you said it better then I could
hating u less everyday

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2012
whatthecrap wrote:
what the h*ll is your post really about? wow, your mad. i'm guessing that you or someone that you know had something to do with the theft of the semi? guilt can kill you. i'd bet that you have kid's that you don't take care of.
Perhaps u should read the article again. Or the full story.... this has absolutely NOTHING to do with a semi!! Get ur facts straight.... o well ignorance is bliss.
anon

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2012
hating u less everyday wrote:
I hate these guys and while i wish i could take credit for their bust i cant. im so glad that they got what was coming to them though and what they totally deserve!! after threatening my faMily repeatedly and putting my children through hell i know for a fact what goes around comes around and that karma is a sure thing. these guy made my life a living nightmare!! so much that i dropped everything and took my children all away across the us to avoid danger and possibly even death. what started as a normal everyday friendship with charles and james turned out to be the ultimate biggest mistake of our life! im so thankful to have my family in tact and to know he is where he belongs!
I'm sure you did something to deserve the so called hell they put you through, let me guess.... your some junkie & couldn't afford your fix. James is a great guy, he would never do anything to someones children. I would bet you'd be too afraid to say those things to him in person.
hating u less everyday

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you did something to deserve the so called hell they put you through, let me guess.... your some junkie & couldn't afford your fix. James is a great guy, he would never do anything to someones children. I would bet you'd be too afraid to say those things to him in person.

James and Doug both know I ain't scared to say shit to them in person. James didn't harm my children.... Doug is the worthless useless one.
whatthecrap

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Feb 16, 2012
idle hands do the devils work.
anon

Louisville, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2012
hating u less everyday wrote:
<quoted text>
James and Doug both know I ain't scared to say shit to them in person. James didn't harm my children.... Doug is the worthless useless one.
I agree with that one, sorry for coming off rude in the first post.
hating u less everyday

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that one, sorry for coming off rude in the first post.

Thank u I appreciate that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graceland 3 hr Wondering 1
Garden of eden 7 hr Pippi 1
Roseanne 7 hr Pippi 1
Al Bund y 7 hr Hahaha 3
BarbraJean 7 hr Rikki 1
Tina Bake 7 hr Reallysorry 3
MaryAnn Bar t 7 hr Aguy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages