Catastrophic auto accident mile S of Florence April 19th(?)

Posted in the Florence Forum

Pukethey

Bradenton, FL

#1 Apr 24, 2012
Let me prefice this by saying that I am extremely saddened by the loss of life per this accident involving the loss of a young woman.

But as northbound traffic sat, and sat, and sat, to the tune of over two hours (knowing what we'd encounter) I find it extremely disrespectful and self agrandizing of the grand poobah's that are paid by the county/state to capitalize to be 'on stage' and further exploit hundreds if not thousands of people with total disregard. Get the traffic moving. OUr suffering so YOU 'suits' can be seen is not bringing a girl back. This bs of 'look at me's' we repeatedly encounter is bbullsssshiiiiitttt.

I don't give a rats ass about YOU having a 'badge'. Grow the f up. Wow. If you keep sucking off yourself, you MIGHT qualify for a job with the tsa. Assholes. This to ALL those involved in holding up lanes of northbound traffic for HOURS so YOU could be seen. Piss on you too!!!! As YOU pissed on us. Like any of US had plans or obligations. Florence CSI assholes. YOu watch too many tv shows!!!!
You have to be kidding me

Cincinnati, OH

#2 May 8, 2012
Cause they'd rather be sitting out there on highway. Give us all a break. You don't know the first thing about what you are saying. First, you don't just cart the poor girl's body off to the coroner's. It is generally required to be picked UP by the coroner. Trust me, always a wait for that. Also, HAZMAT requirements and re-creation investigation. Not sure where "CSI" comes in unless she was murdered first and then rudely wrecked her car and apparently your day? HIlarious. To be seen? CSI? hahahahahahaha
Metop

Bradenton, FL

#3 May 11, 2012
I rest my case.
You have to be kidding me wrote:
Cause they'd rather be sitting out there on highway. Give us all a break. You don't know the first thing about what you are saying. First, you don't just cart the poor girl's body off to the coroner's. It is generally required to be picked UP by the coroner. Trust me, always a wait for that. Also, HAZMAT requirements and re-creation investigation. Not sure where "CSI" comes in unless she was murdered first and then rudely wrecked her car and apparently your day? HIlarious. To be seen? CSI? hahahahahahaha
Hello

Erlanger, KY

#4 May 13, 2012
Pukethey wrote:
Let me prefice this by saying that I am extremely saddened by the loss of life per this accident involving the loss of a young woman.
But as northbound traffic sat, and sat, and sat, to the tune of over two hours (knowing what we'd encounter) I find it extremely disrespectful and self agrandizing of the grand poobah's that are paid by the county/state to capitalize to be 'on stage' and further exploit hundreds if not thousands of people with total disregard. Get the traffic moving. OUr suffering so YOU 'suits' can be seen is not bringing a girl back. This bs of 'look at me's' we repeatedly encounter is bbullsssshiiiiitttt.
I don't give a rats ass about YOU having a 'badge'. Grow the f up. Wow. If you keep sucking off yourself, you MIGHT qualify for a job with the tsa. Assholes. This to ALL those involved in holding up lanes of northbound traffic for HOURS so YOU could be seen. Piss on you too!!!! As YOU pissed on us. Like any of US had plans or obligations. Florence CSI assholes. YOu watch too many tv shows!!!!
That was great!
greg

West Chester, OH

#5 May 14, 2012
Pukethey wrote:

Shut the f--k up, you f--king, self absorbed, punk b-tch..
Bradenton Florida heh

Frankfort, KY

#6 May 14, 2012
Just go back to Florida.. Hopefully, they will take you.
PS. spell check increases your chance of being believed!
God speed.

Cincinnati, OH

#7 May 15, 2012
I'm thinking Mr. or Ms. Florida had a relationship with a fireman, emt, or police officer and there was a bit of a bad rejection. Too many dinners you were left alone at? Running off to another scene? Cue the violins... Thoughts? OR, maybe it's a simple car issue. Overheats? That stinks! I understand...

(still cracking up about the CSI. hahahahaha....)
Ohfaceit

Bradenton, FL

#8 May 18, 2012
lol
You can't stand being critiqued, you backwoods unsophisticated wellfare garbage.
YOU think FL is 'dream land'. Gawd how I know it as the likes of you 'know somebody in Fl' and you come a moochin (just like you mooch off the gov't, even if a 'college' proffessor' that has a recipe site).
There are MANY property owners in FL that sold and downsized to a 2 bedroom unit to have an excuse as to WHY they can no longer accept the 'we know you, ding a ling' mooches to get them off their backs. ME? I say "I'll make arrangements for you" and of course then YOU have no more want to visit the 'dream land'.
Always the most unsophisticated people. Read your replies, but then you won't get it. You're too unsophisticated.

You know it, and I know you know I know it. No need in trying to cover. You are what you are. And I am WHAT I am.
Get off the gov't checks. Do yourself a favor. Your anger at me is because you feel threatened.
Let's go back to the north and south. Works for me.
Ohfaceit

Bradenton, FL

#9 May 18, 2012
Bet you would be singing a louder song if you were held up from your quarter mile drive to retrieve your free cheese or welfare check, or meeting with dcs's.

Touchy, aren't we? What do YOU produce?

Go to youtube and search out kentucky, ennie meenie minie moe. Any town. You will see the majority of 'it' is about poverty and ignorance. MAN up. You can get out of that depressed ignorant local. OH, argue with me because NOW the next bubble, colleges with bernanke/goldman sacks, et al, want to convince YOU that YOU need a college education so if you ever DID earn a buck they would have you in their back pockets the rest of your sorry lifes. I dare you. Google college bubble and you will soon see why these 'do good' colleges come to a town near you. Educate yourselves!!! For the good of Gawd. Educate yourselves.
greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohfaceit

Bradenton, FL

#10 May 18, 2012
Oy. And it seems YOU are the punk bitch that you are so illiterate you have no substance. You resort to trash name calling. Give me some substance!

Don't worry. I am not the buggy man. You're not going to shake me up because you have the mentality of a three year old. I pity you.
Ohfaceit

Bradenton, FL

#11 May 18, 2012
I'll bite.

Lol. NO Florida has YOUR number. And if you knew anything about psychology, or politics, or anything worldly you would know you just exposed your own fantasies in front of the world. I.e., you just undressed yourself in public by projecting your crap onto me, in a heated moment of anger to my post that piqued your insecurities.

Think before your speak, wannabe.
You have to be kidding me wrote:
I'm thinking Mr. or Ms. Florida had a relationship with a fireman, emt, or police officer and there was a bit of a bad rejection. Too many dinners you were left alone at? Running off to another scene? Cue the violins... Thoughts? OR, maybe it's a simple car issue. Overheats? That stinks! I understand...
(still cracking up about the CSI. hahahahaha....)

Cincinnati, OH

#12 May 22, 2012
WOWZA! You go away for a few days and you come back to find out you hit the nail on the head. Okay, I'LL bite. But, remember, I'm illiterate. Ha ha ha. What exactly is a buggy man? Does he drive a buggy? Should I be afraid of said buggy? Do you mean Boogie Man?! HA!!!! I am not even sure these illiterate tirades are meant for me? What do I produce? Ha! Touchy subject your relationships, huh? Sorry to have hit a nerve! Trust me, if I go on vacation, I don't go to stay with a relative or friend. Not sure how that could be construed as a vacation? Now where's my check?! Ha!!
thin blue line

West Chester, OH

#13 May 23, 2012
Ohfaceit wrote:
<quoted text>Bet you would be singing a louder song if you were held up from your quarter mile drive to retrieve your free cheese or welfare check, or meeting with dcs's.

Touchy, aren't we? What do YOU produce?

Go to youtube and search out kentucky, ennie meenie minie moe. Any town. You will see the majority of 'it' is about poverty and ignorance. MAN up. You can get out of that depressed ignorant local. OH, argue with me because NOW the next bubble, colleges with bernanke/goldman sacks, et al, want to convince YOU that YOU need a college education so if you ever DID earn a buck they would have you in their back pockets the rest of your sorry lifes. I dare you. Google college bubble and you will soon see why these 'do good' colleges come to a town near you. Educate yourselves!!! For the good of Gawd. Educate yourselves.
you sad sad little man, I hope we never meet in person. It would not end well for you.
Faceit

Bradenton, FL

#14 Jul 5, 2012
It would not end well for me? LOL I think it has already not ennded well for you

It would not end well for me? LOL Dude, it has not ended well for you, owed that many of your welfare trash sloven sloths opt to stay there on gov't rolls while you OR your offspring are percocet addicts.

I feel sorry for you. You don't give enough of a shit to feel sorry, even for the children you should have never birthed, but 'ya' do.
Faceit

Bradenton, FL

#15 Jul 5, 2012
Do you know anything about the
Channon Christian murder? Cause you make yourself suspect IMO9`7
greg wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samantha... is Heaven? Wed In Jesus name amen 7
Migo Pangallo Tue Joker 1
Gymnastics? Tue Independence KY 2
Feds indict eight in Kentucky motorcycle chop s... (Aug '11) Tue benomo 135
Northern Ky Bosses! Tue Floman 1
ericka carter Tue did you know 1
dead beat dad club, Rusty Webster! (Apr '11) Dec 19 HotRod85 18
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Florence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Florence

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"