Nuthin to it

Covington, KY

#23 Jul 13, 2013
spilled milk wrote:
Furthermore it is RIDICULOUS that every time something like this happens the race card is yanked out like first nature, not facts or evidence, RACE. Well when can I start blaming the white man for my down fall??? As a native American I'm entitled to that too right??? Oh my people weren't slaves but the white man nearly caused us to be extinct doesn't that count for something??? Also for those of you that don't know, the white man was the first slave in England then the Africans sold their own people to the Dutch for slave purposes..... So if you want to you can pick up a history book and educate yourself before pulling out that card!
Slavery and the Dutch have nothing to do with this. Fact is city officials stated they are targeting black teens. Heard it with my own two ears. That is why foolish Newport cops think they can harass every black teen in Newport. It will catch up with them.
spilled milk

Zanesville, OH

#24 Jul 13, 2013
Nuthin to it wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery and the Dutch have nothing to do with this. Fact is city officials stated they are targeting black teens. Heard it with my own two ears. That is why foolish Newport cops think they can harass every black teen in Newport. It will catch up with them.
QUESTION are you a city official I find it hard to believe you heard such a thing just plain stupid lies you are trying to say have you really looked at all the sports players in newport schools black are you serious get off the race card bullets Newport is not racist you are joking right I believe your making lies up right there
doomass

Covington, KY

#25 Jul 13, 2013
spilled milk wrote:
<quoted text>QUESTION are you a city official I find it hard to believe you heard such a thing just plain stupid lies you are trying to say have you really looked at all the sports players in newport schools black are you serious get off the race card bullets Newport is not racist you are joking right I believe your making lies up right there
Not a city official. Spoken by city official right in front of me. Understood each word. My IQ is pretty high. No language issues.
spilled milk

Ashburn, VA

#26 Jul 13, 2013
doomass wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a city official. Spoken by city official right in front of me. Understood each word. My IQ is pretty high. No language issues.
I don't believe it I am sure they don't wanna lawsuit like
LA. Or any other state that has been sued for lies that's why they carry those head gear for the simply fact for you sue happy people
no cure

Newport, KY

#27 Jul 13, 2013
everyone of these last few post have used the card how sad
spilled milk

Ashburn, VA

#28 Jul 13, 2013
no cure wrote:
everyone of these last few post have used the card how sad
no what's sad is people use anything to get rich it's nonsense and its nothing sad but the truth some people can't Handle the truth. But I know Newport is doing their best alot of times they let people do whatever scared cause of people making false shit up so that's it on that.
no cure

Newport, KY

#29 Jul 13, 2013
thats true none of this gang shit is out their but right here
spilled milk

San Jose, CA

#30 Jul 13, 2013
Well it was a sad day today
Newporter

El Monte, CA

#31 Jul 14, 2013
Look at the 700 block of Ann St. Whites and blacks in the same house slinging. Now, robberies.
spilled milk

Ashburn, VA

#32 Jul 14, 2013
Newporter wrote:
Look at the 700 block of Ann St. Whites and blacks in the same house slinging. Now, robberies.
Yeah two houses one new one old I know which ones your talking about
knows it

Ashburn, VA

#33 Jul 16, 2013
It's been to hot out for all thank God though to much bullcrap going on over something we have no control over have a nice day NEWPORT
knows it

Ashburn, VA

#34 Jul 17, 2013
Thank you Newport Police busting your ass in the hot weather
be real

Ashburn, VA

#35 Jul 18, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is the Npt cops are treating ALL younger people they find walking on the streets or playing bball near the HS as if theyre gang members. Keep your cool cops. If not youll have a nice lawsuit soon. You cant take your taser out at threaten to taze kids who arent doing anything.
no gang problem my ass watch thishttps://m.youtube.com/#/wa tch?v=_nN9Zad94VQ&desktop_ uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_nN9Zad94VQ
be real

Ashburn, VA

#36 Jul 18, 2013
no cure wrote:
thats true none of this gang shit is out their but right here
no gang problem my ass watch this message to she SOS gang
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
be real

Ashburn, VA

#37 Jul 18, 2013
Nuthin to it wrote:
<quoted text>
no gang problem in Newport watch this https://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
well well

Newport, KY

#38 Jul 21, 2013
ok i wATCHeD it me you and a bunch of other people im sure now tell me how does that say gang just because they said they was a gang have you seen any of these guys do a crime or any other act of crime if not every other thing on this youtube sight are gangs just as some one else on here every bar in newport are gangs i just want to know what crimes you have seen them do please do tell
well well

Newport, KY

#39 Jul 21, 2013
if that video is enough to put them in jail why are these guys still running the streets they are eating up the fact that they have put the fear of god in you by posting a youtube video
knows

Ashburn, VA

#40 Jul 21, 2013
well well wrote:
if that video is enough to put them in jail why are these guys still running the streets they are eating up the fact that they have put the fear of god in you by posting a youtube video
it's being handled in fact the community is doing a wonderful job locking gates at middle school at eight at night and they are running out of places to hang and I find it very helpful when a dumb ass shows his face making threats on Facebook YouTube because when something does go down then they can go and question this punk didn't you hear him we are gonna rob you and your mom and come to newport school you ass wipe I take that serious I care about kids so shut the hell up
IzzyPauper

Newport, KY

#41 Jul 21, 2013
knows wrote:
<quoted text>it's being handled in fact the community is doing a wonderful job locking gates at middle school at eight at night and they are running out of places to hang and I find it very helpful when a dumb ass shows his face making threats on Facebook YouTube because when something does go down then they can go and question this punk didn't you hear him we are gonna rob you and your mom and come to newport school you ass wipe I take that serious I care about kids so shut the hell up
Stay the hell out of kentucky punks.
knows

Ashburn, VA

#42 Jul 21, 2013
IzzyPauper wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay the hell out of kentucky punks.
That's what I am saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feds indict eight in Kentucky motorcycle chop s... (Aug '11) 6 hr Alan 132
Big spending underway 7 hr moneywasters 12
Pat Walsh, Attorney 8 hr Family 5
Is Samantha... is Heaven? 9 hr In Jesus name amen 5
Pastor Tommy Bates is the truth! 10 hr anointedone 3
Ludlow police chief and officer quit 14 hr Resident 1
Deputy Tyler "Barney Fife" Brockman - Coward of... (May '14) 20 hr Real time 61
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Florence News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Florence

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:31 AM
Cowboys' collapse never occurred
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day