Second lawsuit filed against Campbell...

Second lawsuit filed against Campbell County Jail

There are 45 comments on the WXIX-TV Cincinnati story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Second lawsuit filed against Campbell County Jail. In it, WXIX-TV Cincinnati reports that:

NEWPORT, KY Attorneys have filed a second class action lawsuit claim against the Campbell County Jail on behalf of 16 former inmates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIX-TV Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

AOL

#1 Sep 12, 2010
This was long over do, Him and his middle management are a disgrace.
concerned

AOL

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Vote for Sparks !!!!!!!
OldTop

Erlanger, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Captain Nagle is the root of all evil and dysfunctional.
Patron

Charlestown, IN

#4 Sep 16, 2010
OldTop wrote:
Captain Nagle is the root of all evil and dysfunctional.
She was nice to me.
About time

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2010
Finally.... Something needa ta be done about this shit.. I've been in Campbell county jail and caught staff and they made me wait until it busted itself to see me... 13 days I sat in god awful pain..... No antibiotics or nothin.. Another thing my sons little sisters moms vital organs started shutting down because she was withdrawing from heroin and they wouldnt take her to see a nurse.. If they woulda waited like another half hour she woulda died.. She was in the hospital for like 2 weeks... Had to get emergency surgery and everything..
Homer

Latonia, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2010
If you don't like the way things are handled in the jail, stay out of it.
Amazed

Richwood, OH

#7 Sep 19, 2010
Suppose you try staying OUT of JAIL! So we lose another heroin addict. Big deal. Jail is NOT a country club. Oh, and I suppose handcuffs are uncomfortable, too?? Maybe someone should sue Smith & Wesson. Duh!! Loser idiots...

"She was in the hospital for like 2 weeks... Had to get emergency surgery and everything.." I bet she paid cash for her hospital services. NOT!
jim

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2010
About time wrote:
Finally.... Something needa ta be done about this shit.. I've been in Campbell county jail and caught staff and they made me wait until it busted itself to see me... 13 days I sat in god awful pain..... No antibiotics or nothin.. Another thing my sons little sisters moms vital organs started shutting down because she was withdrawing from heroin and they wouldnt take her to see a nurse.. If they woulda waited like another half hour she woulda died.. She was in the hospital for like 2 weeks... Had to get emergency surgery and everything..
who gives a shit! the world is a better place with one less heroin addict stealing from people to support their habit! and if you dont like the way they treated you, get a job, and keep your dumbass out of jail!
jailbird

Hamilton, OH

#9 Sep 19, 2010
Homer wrote:
If you don't like the way things are handled in the jail, stay out of it.
Could not agree more. Anyone that is stupid enough to do drugs they should sit in pain. This should give them enought time to realize they are a loser!!
bull

Covington, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2010
been there and done that- there is corruption every place and every where .the cause of this is and kiss asses. jobs are rare we need more inmates for more federal grant money
somebody

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2011
how could u say that stuff my dad was in that jail and died bcuz there sorry as s.....jus bcuz someone went to jail dont give someone the right to miss treat them u kno these people do have family that love and care bout them
County Hotel

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2011
Whats so bad about jail. Three hots and a cot. Better than one overpass and one brown box. The poopers are nicer too. Have you ever tried to crap in a pickle jar?
Tax

Covington, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2011
Dollars at work. Free HEalth Care, Free Cable, Free Housing. Must be nice.
Dispicable

Hebron, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2011
Are you serious? Just because they are in jail dosen't make them less human! You know everyone has rights! I don;t understand how you could just walk past and see someone sit there in pain and just walk on by like you don't see anything! Everyone makes mistakes! Some just worse than others!
They are adults

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2011
You fail to understand that society has rights too. Not to pay for behavior problems then hear them whine when things dont go their way. They should think before they deminish their rights while imposing on the rest of us that are paying for it.
Dispicable wrote:
Are you serious? Just because they are in jail dosen't make them less human! You know everyone has rights! I don;t understand how you could just walk past and see someone sit there in pain and just walk on by like you don't see anything! Everyone makes mistakes! Some just worse than others!
A Taxpayer

San Francisco, CA

#17 Nov 26, 2011
I am really annoyed by ignorance, inmates pay for their stay in these facilities, if given probation they are not released until there payment to the system has been settled ,they are charged on average 600 dollars per month, a years total of about 7,200.00 dollars.to treat someone whether they be an addict to a common burglar with such a lack of compassion or human kindness is irrehensible I can only hope that one of your loved ones is never faced with drug addiction or ever lacks good judment which in turn requires them to spend time behind bars,because it would be you the judgemental who would then be demanding proper care for those you care about. do not judge, for one day you shall be judged!
moneygame

United States

#18 Feb 25, 2012
Clean HOUSE Buckler and Daley need to go . Daley you made plenty of MONEY get out here and get a JOB
concerned tax payer

Erlanger, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2012
moneygame wrote:
Clean HOUSE Buckler and Daley need to go . Daley you made plenty of MONEY get out here and get a JOB
I am truly interested in these allegations that this second lawsuit alleges. If anyone has concrete evidence or statements regarding abuse or lack of medical attention while in CC jail please post.
crime

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Mar 3, 2012
buckler is retiring and daley is sliding right in to his spot
lila

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Dec 8, 2012
You feel like they deserve what's happening to them because they are in jail until it happens to someone you love or yourself.Thats real messed up you feel like that towards another human life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikki taylor Sun big mike 1
Monty Cornett Sun I chew 3
Florence park nursing home Sun Grossed out 1
Hey church lady Sun Catapulted 1
NKY Med Clinic Sun Disgusted citizen 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 31 Musikologist 19
Kenton Vale Music Thread (Oct '14) Jul 31 Musikologist 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages