Kentucky Teen Arrested in Shooting Incident

Full story: WBKO 29
A Kentucky teenager is arrested after an overnight shooting in Florence. Authorities say the juvenile from Covington was charged in the death of 21-year-old Travis Webster. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wayne

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 4, 2008
Give him death he deserves it..
Friend

Ft Mitchell, KY

#22 Apr 28, 2010
This is the man that killed travis and he only got 45 years. what a peice of trash.
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
Mandy_friend

Cincinnati, OH

#23 May 4, 2010
Thank you so much for posting this whoever you are. I've wanted to see this animals face and know his name evere since. Our justice system is failing us!! Eye for an eye. If anyone doesn't know, this man might as well have killed Travis's entire family because now Daniel, Travis's big and only brother died at 28 years old,leaving his parents childless and empty, and it is this Robert Beaman's fault. It doesn't matter how old he was when he killed Travis, people that deserve to live, don't kill other people like this. I hope Daniel and Travis's spirits suck this mans breath from his chest and spit him out where he belongs...hell!! I believe he will get what he deserves. I love you Travis and Daniel, you are forever in my heart, and I will be there for your family. Please watch over us.
Friend wrote:
This is the man that killed travis and he only got 45 years. what a peice of trash.
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
friend

Louisville, KY

#24 Jun 25, 2010
I agree that the murder of Travis killed his brother Daniel. He just couldn't get over his brother/best friend being gone. It tore him up inside to where he just couldn't deal with life anymore. I love you Daniel, you were such a sweet man. I miss you and wish to God that you had gotten the help you so desperately needed. I pray that you and Travis are very happy together again. God bless your parents. You both have many many friends who love and miss you.
lisa

Lexington, KY

#25 Jul 24, 2010
i agree
casey

Covington, KY

#26 Sep 20, 2011
I dated Travis for three years and watched him struggle with drugs, but things changed and he wanted a better life for himself. He got a job and our relationship was better then it had ever been before. So the idiot who wrote the comment about his murder having to do with drugs needs to shut the fuck up and get his facts straight!! The animals who killed Travis only got forty years!!! Makes me sick!! Thats why when he goes up for parole we all need to get together and make sure he doesn't get out any earlier then his forty years. Not only did that animal kill Travis, he killed Mikey King and Travis' brother Daniel. Mikey was a close family friend to the Websters and died a year after Travis. He died in his sleep two houses down from where Travis and Daniel lived. This obviously took a huge toll on Daniel and everyone who knew the family. I knew Daniel wasn't gonna going to be able to make it in this world without his little brother and now his bestfriend was dead too. Travis was the younger of the two, but Daniel always looked up to Travis. April 28th 2010 Daniel died in his parents house. I lost the only person that I knew felt as much pain as i was feeling. They are all together now and are way happier then they have even been. That alone gives me peace.
what

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Sep 20, 2011
yet another friend wrote:
this stupid kid should get the death penalty, No one deserves to Die.
I am truly sorry for his mother and family.
re-read your post. i'm sure drugs were involved. you say, No one deserves to die. read what you wrote BEFORE that.
what

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Sep 20, 2011
it's called druggies killing druggies. they clean up drug addled neighborhoods. in turn saving the tax payers a few dollars. don't get me wrong, i support the death penalty. i think they need to take the convicted killers to the zoo, you know? lions , tigers and bears. the circle of life, with out the thousands of tax payers money, it's a win win. the animals get to do their thing also.
matt m

Clinton Township, MI

#29 Jun 24, 2012
I miss both yall I wish I coulda been there yall I had my own issues but I still can't believe you guys are gone love yall mm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think Newport teachers should have to be... (Aug '13) 32 min Saratoga 44
What are they hiding? 4 hr watching 12
Covington Chili 4 hr Dixie Chili Guy 3
Do Newport Schools need an Assistant Superinten... 5 hr Money Game 7
Why are Newport School Threads Deleted (Dec '13) 14 hr Disappointed 57
Big spending underway 14 hr Inda Noe 8
Where is the parking money 14 hr Minions 19
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web