My brother is missing since Sunday, J...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
get over it

Cincinnati, OH

#44 May 28, 2013
not trying to be mean,,,,,,,,but most of this post is off the hook. later, norman bates!
Pleasehelp

Cincinnati, OH

#45 May 29, 2013
To "get over it", you posted "this whole thread is about a grown man that was a dealer and a user. what would you do?" I STARTED THIS THREAD and I DID NOT say my brother was a user OR a dealer. Other ppl put that stuff as replies. As much as I know, Terry NEVER used. It has only come out since his disappearance that he MAY have sold. That does not make him any worse than anyone else. it means he was human and made mistakes. If you are so freaking perfect, then please feel free to cast the first stone. Otherwise, shut the hell up.
microsoft dynamics

Cincinnati, OH

#46 May 29, 2013
no one is perfect. but choices are just that. you yourself seem to think that your brother, because he was human, has no fault in what happened to him. he created the situation. he got dealt with. it is what it is. you should stop telling people to shut the hell up, because they don't have to. stop responding and this thread will drop. everytime you respond, someone else will and it will go on and on.
Saddened

Florence, KY

#47 Jun 2, 2014
Regardless if Terry was selling drugs he was still a wonderful person. I was married to him at one time, and I can tell you that he did not have a mean bone in his body. Yes, he might have made some poor choices
in the latter part of his life, but unfortunately most of it was done for the love of a woman. He was trying to do everything to fix his home up for this person. It is not her fault, but sometimes people do crazy or even stupid things for love. I don't condone the using or selling of drugs, but there is no justification in such a descent human being possibly meeting foul play. Unfortunately, I do agree with the fact that because of the possible circumstances behind his disappearance maybe he is not on the top of the police's list. I see the suffering of his family members on a daily basis,(one in particular), and I can tell you that Terry was truly loved and his family needs some answers or closure. If anyone out there knows anything there are anonymous lines that can be called to report such incidences. hell go to a pay phone and make the call. Someone out there knows something, people don't just disappear!!!!
Investigator

United States

#48 Feb 25, 2015
Just a hunch. I think he went for a ride with a distributor not a client. He and this person must have had some sort of confrontation. I would look close by in small wooded areas. I couldn't see this guy letting someone drive him very far when the topic is drug business. Im not sure of details or time frame but if it was on a weekend then he could have used his employers parking lot as a place for those discussions. Check around that property also. Again this is a guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Energy efficiency can help rural families save ... 5 hr Solarman 1
Cameo shooting 8 hr Law and order 1
radial/ebay/gsi 12 hr Unknown 5
Walton Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar 23 Musikologist 17
Taylor Mill Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar 23 Musikologist 15
Fool for you Mar 22 The fool 1
Prostitutes In Florence (Jul '12) Mar 22 Jack32670 73

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance