My brother is missing since Sunday, J...

My brother is missing since Sunday, Jan. 6

Posted in the Florence Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pleasehelp

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2013
From US 25 trailer park. No leads and nothing yet on the news. His name is Terry Hand and he is a big fella. 6' 4" , long dark hair, usually wears a big black cowboy hat, facial hair. Has anyone seen him? His family is desparate!
hope

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2013
i pray that you find him!! i've been in your shoes with a terrible outcome!!! my youngest brother, was stabbed in the heart and died. god's speed!
dumb buzzard

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
hopefully you went to the police and not just relying on topix
Pleasehelp

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2013
To dumb, of course the police are all over the case. Just thought a quick question here may come up with some leads that they don't have. Thanks hope, I really hope it's not that outcome for us.
dumb buzzard

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2013
I live off dixie do this hits somewhat close to the heart I hope everything goes good and he comes home I will say a prayer for him and your family
Pleasehelp

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Thanks Dumb buzzard. It has now hit the local news agencies.
Brandy

Carrollton, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
I've seen him around before, ill keep an eye out but as of now i havent seen him lately good luck hope he comes home!
nky

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
I did see his name on the news when the other boy was found and they said that it wasn't your brother. Why hasn't this been on the news more? Try contacting Joe Webb from the local news, he has kept Paige Johnson's name in the news for two years.
Jen

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Any updates on terry? I know him been about a year since we spoke but he is a genuine nice and sweet guy I have been very concerned and am praying for his safe return. I have been watching all news channels nightly for info but nothing. Any way I can help?
Lynn

Covington, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2013
I have been praying for your family. I knew Terry a few years ago and was so shocked to hear of his disappearance. Praying he is found safe!! I keep checking for updates and hoping for good news.
Pleasehelp

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jan 22, 2013
Sorry everyone. No word on Terry at all. His family (me included) tends to think that he won't be back. Even the police think he is not on a beach sunning himself. Everything about his disappearance stinks to high Heaven. Thanks everyone for your prayers. Please now pray for closure for the family. The not-knowing is taking its toll on everyone.
Elise Baucum

Astoria, NY

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Pleasehelp wrote:
Sorry everyone. No word on Terry at all. His family (me included) tends to think that he won't be back. Even the police think he is not on a beach sunning himself. Everything about his disappearance stinks to high Heaven. Thanks everyone for your prayers. Please now pray for closure for the family. The not-knowing is taking its toll on everyone.
This sucks I hope Terry is found for closure let me know if anything changes on the case. Love Daves Neice
Elise Baucum

Astoria, NY

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Ive been searching the news reports everyday and will do so till he is found something stinks bad.
SomeoneElse

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Elise Baucum wrote:
<quoted text> This sucks I hope Terry is found for closure let me know if anything changes on the case. Love Daves Neice
Hey "Dave's Neice" - Elise! This is your cousin Shaunna. Love and miss you girl. Still not a word about this.
SCD

Mount Pleasant, SC

#15 Feb 26, 2013
I am sorry for the family but somewhere along the lines I see that no one seems to be mention that he was a known drug dealer. Sounds to me like it was a drug deal gone bad. When you enter the world of drug dealing something like this is part of the deal. The reason why it isn't in the news is that it a drug dealer disappearing isn't "news" worthy. If they want to find out what happened to him then the facts need to come out.
Again, sorry for his family but facts are facts.
Faith

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Have any update? Is he back home?
SomeoneElse

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
Have any update? Is he back home?
He is not. No word whatsoever.
for bear

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Mar 5, 2013
I love and miss you Terry. I pray that you are still alive, but I know you would never leave Taylor, your family or me without letting us know something. As difficult as it is to swallow, I've basically accepted the fact that I most likely will never see you again. I'm certain there was foul play involved with your disappearance/and or murder. I'm also certain that you must have known this person very well and trusted them, otherwise you would have never grabbed your cell phone and keys, locked your home behind you and apparently got into this person/persons vehicle with them. You didn't take your own car when you left, so it's clear that you left with someone else, in their vehicle. The fact that you felt comfortable enough to ride with this person proves to me that you knew them closely and trusted them. I think the police need to start questioning family and friends VERY CLOSELY..because this was obviously a person you felt safe with. I'm sure you didnt even see any harm coming your way, this person or people would have HAD to have caught you completely off guard. Whoever the coward is who caused your disappearance, they KNEW they wouldn't win against you unless they had a deadly weapon and pulled it out on you when you least expected it. And its obvious why someone would cause you harm..so they could rob you of the money you carried..among other things. If your spirit is here with us, guide the police in the right direction so justice will be served to whoever took you from us. I want this money hungry, oxy addict scum to pay dearly for the rest of his/her/their lives for taking you from the world. You were the most sensitive, caring, giving person on Earth. I always see these murder mysteries on tv and think to myself how strange people are..how they will kill their own friends or family just for a buck..but I never dreamed I would actually know someone that this sort of thing happens to. I'm still in shock. And even though I know in my heart that you're no longer here, I keep a small piece of hope inside my heart that maybe, just maybe..you are ok and will come back home someday soon. If not..then help guide the police in the right direction so there will be closure for your family and friends and so that we can all give you a proper farewell..to heaven. Taylor, if you read this..I think and pray for you and the family every day. I hope you are OK. I love you Tay. Stay strong.
vigilant

Burlington, KY

#19 Mar 7, 2013
It sounds as if some of you know more about Terry than the family does. Maybe you ought to step up to explain what you know. Have you gone to the police that is investigating the disappearance of Terry? "for bear" and "SCD" sounds as if you need to. I think any help would lead the police in the direction of who is responsible for Terry. I am sure the police are doing what they can with the resources they have been given. As for the news, they report something that grabs the headlines. Help bring this man back to his family. Remember he is a son, father, brother, cousin, and our friend.
random

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Mar 7, 2013
drug dealer. bad choices caught up. it is what, it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Driver airlifted to UK following collision in C... 4 hr Somegirl 19
Elberta circle 6 hr Deedeedee 1
Bradley Abner (Sep '11) 23 hr cousin 5
dissolve newport board Sat So Wrong 20
Pete hamblin Fri Gfbd 75
Dealers gettin off SCOTT free (Jul '10) Fri Gfbd 8
People that gossip and rat Fri Gfbd 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages