Help

Taylorsville, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Anyone know her? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
operations

Florence, KY

#22 Mar 2, 2013
forget it,,,she's GONE....
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#23 Mar 3, 2013
Gone shes not gone she graduated from ryle high school she should be around 20 years old her b day is in december and shes my sister
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#24 Mar 3, 2013
She maybe angela marie poorman or griffin or liebenderferher mom is lisa griffin lives in walton ky shes searching for her as well
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#25 Mar 3, 2013
Shes not gone she graduated from ryle high school 2010 she was a bright blonde as a kid ive got a few photos of her as a child
operations

Florence, KY

#26 Mar 3, 2013
uh, it's 2013. don't you realize that she is not responding to your pleas? alot of people use this site, isn't that why you posted on here? she's gone, to you..take the hint. leave her alone.
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#27 Mar 3, 2013
Operations you act like you know her or somthing if yurr not wanting to help mind your own!! Yes its 2013 she might be off to college somewhere but why you gotta be rude to me im just trying to find a family member wouldnt you wanna know if you had a brother or sister?
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#28 Mar 3, 2013
You must be a family member of the adopted family and not want her to know her blood line how selfish great job on being a good person.
operations

Florence, KY

#29 Mar 4, 2013
yes, i do know her. like i said before, if she wanted you to find her, she already would have responded. get over yourself.
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#30 Mar 4, 2013
Does she know she even has a brother? Im not wanting to bother her just talk over the phone would be nice. Im not wanting to. Cause her any trouble just like to talk shes my sister just put yourself in my shoes
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#31 Mar 4, 2013
Ive been serching for years i just want to talk over the phone. If ahe tells me she doesnt want to talk after that i will leave her alone i just don't think she would be that way im pretty sure she would like to talk to me. I could be wrong but i would like to know for sure
operations

Florence, KY

#32 Mar 4, 2013
yeah, you want to bother her. that's what your doing on this web-site and you know it. she doesn't hafta' tell you or anyone else anything. why should she have to answer for grown people's choices? she doesn't have to..
operations

Florence, KY

#33 Mar 4, 2013
why put her full name on this rag site?
Help

Chicago, IL

#34 Mar 5, 2013
She doesnt have ro answer to anything shes an adult i am her brother so not sure who you are or where your from but never knew it was a crime to locate a lost loved one. I do apologize if i have caused any conflict to anglea by looking for her but i can assure you im not looking to cause her any trouble. You know there are still a few decent people left out in this world. I'm really only her half brother. I wasnt around a whole lot cause i lived with my mother. I'm just honestly wanting to talk nothing more id like to get to know one another. I wouldnt mind even mailing each other letters or email if she wasnt up to speaking on the phone. Operations who are you? Are you angela or ? Im clueless
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#35 Mar 5, 2013
I will delete this thread im sorry if i have caused any problems for her that is truly not my intentions. I did not know she didn't want to be contacted. I have had no contact with her since i was 8 years old just been on my mind. I hope she is doing well.
Trythis

Taylorsville, KY

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Go to google type GRIFFIN POORMAN LIEBENDERFER and see what pops up her family is serching for her WOW
operations

Florence, KY

#37 Mar 5, 2013
why hurt her? i don't understand? leave her alone. she is thriving and doing good.
Trythis

Taylorsville, KY

#38 Mar 5, 2013
Thats great when is a good time to let her know her family is searching?
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#39 Mar 5, 2013
Im not trying to hurt her. I would just like to talk to you. over the phone. I think your her adopted parent i totally understand where your coming from. But put yourself in my shoes. I remember riding in the car with her when we were little she loved music i would lip sing to make her laugh. I just want to talk thays all not trying to hurt anyone or cause any trouble ive always wondered about her i have grown up and have my own family now and its ne bearing on my mind for a few years now
Help

Taylorsville, KY

#40 Mar 5, 2013
I have childhood memories with her in them i have grown up now and have a family of my own its been bearing on my mind. I think your her adopted mom so could we talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slum Lords in Newport Ky (Mar '11) 5 hr Worried 35
Cowardly POS Newport police officer shoots dog! (Mar '14) 10 hr parents 131
Dr. Shearer (Aug '12) 13 hr Wisdom 55
What Samantha Ramsey's homocide... justified? (May '14) 13 hr Wisdom 582
Looking for an Old friend Wed bigmeat 2
need some 420 (Aug '14) Mar 2 BEN33 3
half price books girl Mar 2 helping 2
Florence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web