Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2013
Who did it

AOL

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Craig Bertram of Covington was shot and killed in September of 2000 in Newport Ky.
Once again

AOL

#2 Apr 8, 2009
a suspect was named but never arrested or investigated.
Justice

Covington, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Yes, It's bullshit!! They know who killed him, and just because his death was based on certain circumstances, I feel that the Law don't care to find the Murderer!!! Someone should pay!! He had a young wife and 2 small sons!!!! Not to mention he was one of the finest men I knew!!! Very good man!!
wow

Newport, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Justice wrote:
Yes, It's bullshit!! They know who killed him, and just because his death was based on certain circumstances, I feel that the Law don't care to find the Murderer!!! Someone should pay!! He had a young wife and 2 small sons!!!! Not to mention he was one of the finest men I knew!!! Very good man!!
what were the circumstances
Ted Nugent for Mayor

Newport, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
what were the circumstances
I'd like to know too. If he was some scum bag dealing or worse then who cares! Not saying he was. I don't know. It just sounded funny the way you wrote it. If he was dealing or worse then......
coon hunter

Newport, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Justice wrote:
Was her doing something wrong---like breaking in someone's house or car? If you want our opinion we have to know what circumstances you are referring to.
Justice

Covington, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2012
He was dealing in marijuana, but that in no way makes it ok that his life was taken. It was a deal gone bad i suppose. Not sure really why these people killed him.
CAB2

Georgetown, KY

#8 May 12, 2013
Ted Nugent for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text> I'd like to know too. If he was some scum bag dealing or worse then who cares! Not saying he was. I don't know. It just sounded funny the way you wrote it. If he was dealing or worse then......
I am one of the sons he left behind, and I care. My grandmother, his mom, cares. My little brother cares. His friends care. Many people care. A good man can make mistakes and still be a good man. You'd do well to remember that.
What happened

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 May 25, 2013
Did they find a body down by the Library recently. Very sad.
claude

Newport, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2013
CAB2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of the sons he left behind, and I care. My grandmother, his mom, cares. My little brother cares. His friends care. Many people care. A good man can make mistakes and still be a good man. You'd do well to remember that.
i worked with craig. he was a great guy. he loved you guys and wanted to be with you. i still feel bad about what happened. he deserved to have his case investigated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min funny thing 1,595
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 151,299
Hebron Jukebox (Jun '12) 3 hr Musikologist 12
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
ramsey autopsy / bloodwork/ special prosecutor 12 hr car007 1
Keller vs. Cunningham, for Supreme Court, 2nd D... 23 hr Samantha Ramsey 4
Massie v Newberry: For 4th Congressional District? 23 hr Samantha Ramsey 2
•••
•••
•••

Florence Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••