Newport schools enrollment

Posted in the Florence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Calculator

Louisville, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2013
Exactly how many students are enrolled in Newport schools?
big nuts

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 18, 2013
With a brain or without............. maybe 476
kaboom

United States

#3 Jul 18, 2013
big nuts wrote:
With a brain or without.......... maybe 476
Actually, enrollment is around 1550. The ever shrinking number
Lame

Newark, OH

#4 Jul 18, 2013
The comment about the brain is more about your IQ than anything else. Yes, there are only a little over 1500 kids, but fewer kids will mean a better education. The summer school classes only have about 3-4 kids showing up and they learn more in a few weeks than a year in the classroom. Maybe if the slugs left the schools, the kids like mine could learn more. Hope you and all the other slug dummies leave.
Flush the toilet

Fort Thomas, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Let me get this right, how many teachers are hired for summer school and they only have 3-4 students. Omg, am I the only one that sees the waste here?????
NOSAM MORF MA I

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Lame wrote:
The comment about the brain is more about your IQ than anything else. Yes, there are only a little over 1500 kids, but fewer kids will mean a better education. The summer school classes only have about 3-4 kids showing up and they learn more in a few weeks than a year in the classroom. Maybe if the slugs left the schools, the kids like mine could learn more. Hope you and all the other slug dummies leave.
Fewer kids means eventually Newport Schools GO OUT OF BUSINESS. The enrollment funds the schools. Your precious 3-4 kids in summer school is costing THOUSANDS per kid to run. And to say they are learning more in one week than they did all year?? Wow - either your regular teachers SUCK or youre the summer school teacher and want a pat on the back. Which is it?
NOSAM MORF MA I

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Lame wrote:
Oh and to know there are really only 1500 kids means youre a Middy suck up. That data wasnt released by central office....yet. Theyre still trying to fool the public into thinking there are 1800 kids.
Arthur

Fort Thomas, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2013
Waste in Newport? I am going to write a book like Middy and title it, Who Cares?
Arthur

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Jul 18, 2013
Maybe the title will be / Life on the AA.
Arthur

Fort Thomas, KY

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Another title I am considering..... Hail, The Gang's All Here: minus Timmy
Not for long

Westerville, OH

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Another title I am considering..... Hail, The Gang's All Here: minus Timmy
Rumor has it the shoe thrower is going to buy a house in Newport and put her kids in Newport schools which means it might not be 'minus Timmy' for long!
Arthur

Fort Thomas, KY

#12 Jul 18, 2013
How about this one, "The Secrets of Masons" ?
NOSAM MORF MA I

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Not for long wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it the shoe thrower is going to buy a house in Newport and put her kids in Newport schools which means it might not be 'minus Timmy' for long!
Highly doubt she'd risk the kiddies in Newport schools. I put my money on Ft Thomas as her new nest.
NOSAM MORF MA I

Louisville, KY

#14 Jul 18, 2013
Arthur wrote:
How about this one, "The Secrets of Masons" ?
Middy knows the secret handshake.
Lame

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2013
NOSAM MORF MA I wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly doubt she'd risk the kiddies in Newport schools. I put my money on Ft Thomas as her new nest.
How much?
Big Spender

Louisville, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Lame wrote:
<quoted text>How much?
I would bet one buck for each hair on your scrawny balls - but my old lady doesn't let me gamble anymore after that thing that happened in Vegas.
Teacher

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Attendance and Enrollment are up this year in Newport Schools. This info is turned into KDE.
So glad someone has decided to live and work in Newport Schools. Also glad when people send children to Newport.
As a teacher who works in the system and sees positive changes in our system, I am sorry for the slander on this site as it hurts our students, staff and the community.
Maurie

Louisville, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Teacher wrote:
Attendance and Enrollment are up this year in Newport Schools. This info is turned into KDE.
So glad someone has decided to live and work in Newport Schools. Also glad when people send children to Newport.
As a teacher who works in the system and sees positive changes in our system, I am sorry for the slander on this site as it hurts our students, staff and the community.
Keep smokin them shoes, girl. Enrollment has been going DOWN for a few years now.
Timmy too

Westerville, OH

#19 Jul 20, 2013
NOSAM MORF MA I wrote:
<quoted text>
What and miss out on all the special treatment they will get in Newport? They won't get any special treatment in Ft. Thomas.
High Heels

Louisville, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2013
Timmy too wrote:
<quoted text>What and miss out on all the special treatment they will get in Newport? They won't get any special treatment in Ft. Thomas.
Works for Sheffel but some people don't want the black mark of being in Newport schools no matter how much arse kissing they could get for the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Room share Covington, Newport, Bellevue.. Thu Kayne Twitty 5
Who know's william brown/turtle Thu Kayne Twitty 4
Taylorsport Music Thread (May '15) Thu Musikologist 4
Jenae (Jul '14) Jun 19 ZIONISM IS RACISM 3
Olivia medovich Jun 18 Datt muncan 1
Devin guilliams? Jun 18 Ash 1
manhunt big bone state park Jun 17 Spicer513 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages