Setup by police department

Setup by police department

Posted in the Florence Forum

Citizen Protection

Burlington, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
I just found out today that the police department can pick up a known drug dealer and suggest to him to deliver his product should we say to your house without any regard to the legal system and have you charged with the possession and any other charges they may wish to pursue against you. I just saw this happen in a Boone county court with the Florence police department present this with sleeping jurors and was amazed at the swift justice. Tell me other than a communists country that this doesn't happen here. Well my friends it just did, so question whether you can sleep tonight while your fine upstanding officers plan another plant on an innocent person, all under the pretense of the law. You ma or your children may be the next victims of this atrocity.
resident

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2013
So the police just pick picked someone's life to ruin? I'm not buyin it!
Gzz

Powell, OH

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Cheese eatin bastards + lousy lying X's= Disaster
Citizen Protection

Burlington, KY

#4 Jun 22, 2013
resident wrote:
So the police just pick picked someone's life to ruin? I'm not buyin it!
you are absolutely right you don't have to buy just hope it doesn't happen to you or someone you know. Just know this a sleeping or inattentive juror is violation of court rules and a judge not acting on these violations is also a violation. But the real damage happens when the police tamper with the evidence.
Revealer of Truth

Sellersburg, IN

#5 Jun 22, 2013
This is absolutely true. Actually timed it, watched a juror in the back row, third seat from the right sleep for 16 minutes. How can this woman's opinion on the case at hand matter. Apparently you can be convicted of a crime just by the testimony of an upset, bitter ex-wife and a known drug dealer. I'm sure Lady Justice is shedding a tear over this travesty.
Citizen Protection

Burlington, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2013
You wouldn't think they would review their camera footage to show this, it would be a mistrial that footage will surely disappear. Good note though, guess there was more than one blind eye there that day.
mortgages

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jun 23, 2013
nope....
really

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jun 24, 2013
stupid butts...
Citizen Protection

Burlington, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2013
Since you live in your world with rose colored glasses just know this. They have a known drug dealer and suggest to him the initials of his best friend and help him take his package to someone else all under the law. If you can respect that, then you are the fool. Good luck with your life.
local sports

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jun 26, 2013
your talking about yourself. that's just creepy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Bolmer (Jan '09) Mon concerned 154
Crestview Hills Music Thread Sun Musikologist 2
Anyone know Brenda Morgan? Oct 14 nasty 2
Erlanger P.D. is a joke! Oct 14 GayNoWay 3
Latonia Jukebox (Jul '12) Oct 14 Pssh 131
Starting an import car club in florence (Jun '14) Oct 12 Florence yall 14
News New Covington site sought for methadone clinic (Feb '11) Oct 4 Tomcat27 88

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance