Racers Nightclub Owner Under Investig...

Racers Nightclub Owner Under Investigation

There are 10 comments on the Cincypost.Com story from Apr 11, 2008, titled Racers Nightclub Owner Under Investigation. In it, Cincypost.Com reports that:

“It's just been bad for the community altogether. I hate to see it, but people can make their living another way”

Reported by: Shannon Kettler A high-profile Northern Kentucky attorney and businessman is under investigation by the federal government. via Cincypost.Com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cincypost.Com.

ten sense

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Apr 12, 2008
just another high ranking official running the county (and a low life strip joint)to add to the most outstanding citizens list of Gallatin Co.I truly hope the rumors are rumors .
greg g

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 4, 2008
the owner is a no good pimp!
just me

London, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2008
what
101 tellen it like it is

Florence, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2008
it probably is true ,how come he's the only one that owns anything by the race track?good ol boy's don't keep records to investigate.
WOW

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 20, 2008
101 tellen it like it is wrote:
it probably is true ,how come he's the only one that owns anything by the race track?good ol boy's don't keep records to investigate.
I'm sorry but none of your comments make any sense.
Spartaboy

Englewood, OH

#6 Aug 30, 2009
He is actually a very good guy and he is not the only one who ones any thing by the race track. get it right before you post it, and he actually has nothing to do with racers except being owner it is actually leased to someone out of Louisville you moron.
ashamed of my name

Corbin, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2010
that is a nasty job anyway but at the same time I can see it hapening but not sure if this is all here or if I'm just thinking it. wait oh and I like the county park swings thanks to all who made this possible!
stank

Burlington, KY

#8 Mar 28, 2010
i heard it was over tax extortion/evasion. why else would the feds jump in? and he does get lots of new properties, and he's doing quite well for himself, i doubt he needs anybody on here to defend him. he'll rise above it, or just pay somebody to take care of it for him. he'll do alright.
too tall

Canton, OH

#9 Apr 5, 2011
I was there on Friday and wasn't real impressed.
Jeff

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 3, 2011
Tell me about the dancers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Vevay/Switzerland all the way to ... Jun 15 Cleanerthe 2
News Aurora police chief arrested (Dec '13) Jun 14 lmao 3
Nasty people Jun 14 u should see 3
who's the good ho's in vevay (Sep '12) Jun 4 Big_Donkey 10
Ray Ray an Tyler taylor Jun 1 Hey there 1
Circle K May 31 curious 1
Circle K May 31 curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages