Would-Be Shoe-Bomber Has No Regrets

Would-Be Shoe-Bomber Has No Regrets

There are 11 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 31, 2007, titled Would-Be Shoe-Bomber Has No Regrets. In it, Newsday reports that:

The man imprisoned for trying to blow up an American passenger jet with explosives hidden in his shoes says he has no regrets and trusts that God will set him free, according to a British newspaper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

tech

New York, NY

#1 Jul 31, 2007
I hope this cockroach rots in jail forever.
Realist

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2007
He's an animal.
Makim Bigtits

New York, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2007
I saw a woman on a plane who had a bomb in her bra, I think it should be mandatory for all women to take their shirts and bras off prior to entering the plane
MaryAnn

Bronx, NY

#5 Jul 31, 2007
Of course he has no regrets. As one with no skills, if he were not in jail, what would he do to get his 3 meals a day and a roof over his head.

Since: Jul 07

Fairfield, CT

#6 Jul 31, 2007
I would like to see Richard Reid tied spread-eagled onto one of our humvees in Iraq. Set off an IED, please!
OKIE1

United States

#7 Jul 31, 2007
WOW. He is one ugly dude. And, since he is even spiritually uglier than he is physically ugly, let us hope he never gets out.
Al Kahalik

Cranston, RI

#8 Jul 31, 2007
Wouldn'tya think he's one regret would be that he wasn't able to blow up the plane??
Al Kahalik

Cranston, RI

#9 Jul 31, 2007
Wouldn'tya think his one regret would be that he wasn't able to blow up the plane??
Southbound

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jul 31, 2007
Doesn't it bother anyone else that this guy continues to breathe our air? They are making a mockery out of western society. They attack us knowing full-well that they'll get better treatment in our prisons then they would have a life on the street in their hell-hole home countries.
Just get over it already. Kill him. This is a war against an enemy who does not honor the Geneva Convention or any other civilized rules of engagement. We have no obligation to maintain this life. End it.
bird

New York, NY

#11 Jul 31, 2007
lets just give him the death penalty right now. Why should we have to pay to keep him in jail with room and board, exercise room, movies, library, 3 squares a day for the rest of his life?

Since: Jul 07

Patchogue, NY

#12 Aug 4, 2007
bird wrote:
lets just give him the death penalty right now. Why should we have to pay to keep him in jail with room and board, exercise room, movies, library, 3 squares a day for the rest of his life?
No, no, no, let's have some fun with him first.

How about one of those scenarios like in the movie "Saw". Put Reid in a room with a bomb ready to go off in about60 seconds. Tell him the key to set him free is inside the dead pig in the middle of the room.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bought some property near Canon City off of cou... Jul 6 mmacburt 1
Speed limit on US 50. May '16 Unhappy Traviler 1
News Vicki D. Owens (May '12) Mar '16 Harleydane 3
trying to find a friend. lucas hays Feb '16 mckinnie 1
News Canon City Abby Sold (Oct '06) Jan '16 William Carbone 8
Fremont County Annual Accountability Report: Ma... (Apr '15) Apr '15 victor freeman 1
News '20th hijacker' seeks transfer to Guantanamo (Dec '14) Dec '14 Numero UNO 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages