Olympic Bomber Rudolph Complains Abou...

Olympic Bomber Rudolph Complains About Treatment

There are 3 comments on the Cbs4denver.com story from Dec 10, 2006, titled Olympic Bomber Rudolph Complains About Treatment. In it, Cbs4denver.com reports that:

FLORENCE, Colo. Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph laments in a series of letters that the caged atmosphere of the federal prison in Colorado where is spending the rest of his life is designed to drive him insane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4denver.com.

Art

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 11, 2006
Poor Rudolph! Maybe he'll die at an early age. Good riddance!
Moi

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2006
Rudolph wrote:
"Using solitary confinement, Supermax is designed to inflict as much misery and pain as is constitutionally permissible," he wrote in a letter.

Gee, at least Rudolph is recognizing the misery and pain it is causing us taxpayers to fund his mere existence.

If you read into my 2nd paragraph, you would be correct if you conclude the following:

1) I 100% support immediate execute of anyone (like Rudolph) that bomb a peaceful PUBLIC place (a.k.a at the Olympics), even if no one is injured, and especially if more than 100 are injured and 1 killed.

2) I 100% despise U.S. tax dollars paying for abortions or protecting the {ahem} "rights" of sexual predators
2a) OK, so the Supreme Court ruled a doctor can legally murder a child, and it is legal for the mother to go scott-free as a pre-meditated murderer and . That doesn't mean our tax dollars are required to pay for it; it's a freakin'; most insurance doesn't cover "elective" procedures.
2b) Three cheers for the foundations of the Democrat's National Health Plan: Kill 'em (babies) off before we hafta pay more (health care or welfare) later... hey, at least they're saving us some tax dollars... right!

And, for the record, I'M GAY!(1940's definition...).

Moi

(I'm certain my IP address has been recorded. Not a problem. These views are my own, no one else.)
Bill in Florida

AOL

#3 Dec 11, 2006
May he live forever in that Max prison !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Life-size T-Rex model named 'Chicken' catches f... Mar '18 Pardon Pard 2
Moving to Canon..howzit? Feb '18 hustler 2
Gene Fish (Mar '09) Dec '17 MattHaas 28
News Fremont County Clerk under investigation (Oct '17) Nov '17 NoOneCaresApparently 3
News Burger King employee caught on camera stealing ... (Nov '17) Nov '17 GFY 1
Fremont County Annual Accountability Report: Ma... (Apr '15) Apr '15 victor freeman 1
News '20th hijacker' seeks transfer to Guantanamo (Dec '14) Dec '14 Numero UNO 1

Florence Jobs

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages