Convicted terror plotter Padilla sent...

Convicted terror plotter Padilla sent to 'Supermax' prison

There are 11 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 18, 2008, titled Convicted terror plotter Padilla sent to 'Supermax' prison. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Convicted terrorism plotter Jose Padilla is now at a federal prison in Colorado known as ``Supermax'' for its strict conditions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Random Sample

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2008
But they did just install nice new linoleum and hung new wall paper. I hear it is really cheery there now.
Dirty White Boy

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 18, 2008
We need to send George Bush there for all the war crimes, lies and deceit he has foisted upon this country. Padilla could just be a scapegoat.
Dr Bendover

Cherryville, NC

#3 Apr 18, 2008
What a waste of space and oxygen..someone should put a dirty bomb up his *** and detonate it..
Random Sample

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2008
Dirty White Boy wrote:
We need to send George Bush there for all the war crimes, lies and deceit he has foisted upon this country. Padilla could just be a scapegoat.
Just as long as doesn't get a room with the new wallpaper!
supermax

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Apr 18, 2008
if you watch 60 minutes, the facility in florence, colorado is probably the worst as far as "mental" torture. you are complately isolated from civilization and get (1) hour per day to go outside if you earn it. whoever thought this one out was clever, cunning, and a little demented. god, i love it!
Dr Bendover

Cherryville, NC

#7 Apr 18, 2008
Dirty White Boy wrote:
You sir are a mental midget..
Nuff Already

Hollywood, FL

#8 Apr 18, 2008
Dirty White Boy wrote:
Hey Genius, This guy was convicted in a court of law based on EVIDENCE!Another idiot changing the subject.

Since: Jun 07

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Apr 18, 2008
Dr Bendover wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are a mental midget..
You, sir are insulting midgets by saying that!(lol)
Eger

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 18, 2008
Keep them all in the same place, that is smart.

Since: Jun 07

West Palm Beach, FL

#11 Apr 18, 2008
Dirty White Boy wrote:
I hear Al Qaeda offers sign-on bonuses just for jerks like you. Why don't you join right now.
Mordac

Hagerstown, MD

#13 Apr 18, 2008
Eger wrote:
Keep them all in the same place, that is smart.
He'll never see the light of day again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex offenders Feb 16 CCC 1
News Police Officer Arrested for Sex Crimes with Child (Sep '08) Nov '16 homesteadmom 3
Remember that zebra striped dispensary? What ev... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Smokemon 1
Colorado DOC FMCC-cmc still receiving federal f... (Aug '16) Aug '16 justaguy 1
Bought some property near Canon City off of cou... (Jul '16) Jul '16 mmacburt 1
Fremont County Annual Accountability Report: Ma... (Apr '15) Apr '15 victor freeman 1
News '20th hijacker' seeks transfer to Guantanamo (Dec '14) Dec '14 Numero UNO 1

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages