anyone kin to albert crump and, ann (crump) simpson,

Posted in the Florence Forum

LaCreta Patmore nick name

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 17, 2012
still looking for anyone kin: anyone kin to albert crump, gill (gilbert) simpson, ann (crump) simpson, bobby (Robert) simpson, George simpson,,my mother had a brother that lived in Canon City, Colorado his name was Oscar. I know at one tim
e my mother had relatives in Colorado, and kansas my aunt is who i am named after Lacreta and my dad people was mostly in Evansville Indiana email me at ddarkangle2bad@yahoo.com or look for me on facebook PLEASE SHARE THIS THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO HELPS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
police corruption (Jun '11) 19 hr victor freeman 8
News Lamar School Board narrows serach for superinte... (Jan '10) May 6 themiddleduck 23
Have you ever thought about how corrupt and dir... (May '11) May 5 victor freeman 3
Residents offer input on Fremont County Master ... Apr 26 victor freeman 2
resources and assistance programs for disabled ... (Mar '14) Apr 25 victor freeman 2
News Canon City Councilman "Colby" Katchmar arrested... (Jun '13) Apr '15 victor freeman 4
News Canon City Abby Sold (Oct '06) Apr '15 victor freeman 6
More from around the web

Florence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]