Okla. bombing Nichols' diet somewhat ...

Okla. bombing Nichols' diet somewhat resolved

There are 100 comments on the KFOR story from Mar 15, 2010, titled Okla. bombing Nichols' diet somewhat resolved. In it, KFOR reports that:

Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says his hunger strike to demand a more fiber-rich diet in prison has been somewhat successful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
RSB

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Prisoners are in prison for a reason. They should not get choices they gave that up when THEY CHOSE to violate the law. Unfortunatly in this case, a judge and jury chose to let Nichols live providing a burden on the taxpayers. If he wanted to starv himself so be it but to give in to the demands of a convicted criminal is total crap. I am sure they have planty of oatmeal to provide him some fiber.
Kelly

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Mar 15, 2010
I guess it goes with the territory! All I can say is TUFF SHIT!
SmilingOnTheInsi de

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2010
See, thats the problem with America, we are allowing them to have rights. Next we will allow felons to vote. Look, stick the guy in pick overalls in a clear leaky tent in the middle of the desert, feed him warm water, frozen tater tots in the summer and stale bread from a local bakery and put him to work on a detail. Then play christian music 24/7. If he repents then his debt is settled with the Lord and he will get there, that much quicker and count it all as joy. If he doesnt, then weve saved some money and sent a clear message that things are no longer tolerated.
LCF

Edmond, OK

#4 Mar 15, 2010
"Sin against God"?????? Give me a friggin' break!!! What a complete moron!!! Let him starve if he so chooses!!! In total agreement with RSB-give the jerk all the oatmeal he can hold - or better yet - how 'bout some hay!!!
POOR GUY

Montgomery, AL

#5 Mar 15, 2010
What about the lives that were lost in the bombing? I bet they would have loved to live to eat any type of food.
Gayle

Edmond, OK

#6 Mar 15, 2010
Why is this maggot alive??? And why does anyone care whether he eats or not??
BARF THE GREAT

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Mar 15, 2010
Isn't blowing people up a sin against GOD?
Total_B_S

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Mar 15, 2010
Let the SOB starve to death for all I care! So his diet "Violates his religious beliefs" but I guess mass murder is acceptable to his god?????? I will provide him with all the fiber he needs...wait is lead a fiber?
somewhereintheci ty

Norman, OK

#9 Mar 15, 2010
Nichols has filed a lawsuit that argues the lack of available whole grains and fresh produce harms his health and violates his religious beliefs, causing him to "sin against God." hmmm....does anyone else see the problem? Didn't his sin(s) against God got him in prison in the first place?
really

Edmond, OK

#10 Mar 15, 2010
who cares?
CdA

Edmond, OK

#11 Mar 15, 2010
Nichols is worried about his diet causing him to "sin against God"?!?!?!? Seriously? I think he needs to take a little time to reflect on his past. He has plenty of past sins to worry about. His diet pales in comparison. What an idiot.
HAA

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2010
"Sin Against God" REALLY? I bet God loved it when you helped kill almost 200 people!
kjack

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Mar 15, 2010
Stop empowering him by reporting his concerns and his huger strike. Let him die of hunger!!!!
Carla G

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Mar 15, 2010
I'm sorry if this sounds "cold" but as far as I am concerned Mr. Nichols has no rights other than to receive humane treatment while in prison (he should have suffered the same fate as Timothy McVeigh). What rights did he grant to victims of the bombing? We have law abiding citizens and children who don't get as much food as he does (which we as citizens pay for). It is a sad day for the United States when prisoners have more rights than their victims and ordinary citizens. It is a waste of the court system's time and our tax dollars to bring this ludicrous lawsuit before a judge.
Carla G

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Mar 15, 2010
Total_B_S wrote:
Let the SOB starve to death for all I care! So his diet "Violates his religious beliefs" but I guess mass murder is acceptable to his god?????? I will provide him with all the fiber he needs...wait is lead a fiber?
No it isn't but...maybe we could have it reclassified!
bob

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Mar 15, 2010
what about his sins against man, and god let him starve
is this prison or a health spa
ksooner

Edmond, OK

#17 Mar 15, 2010
He is NOW worried about sinning against God? I do not think God has a place for him-but Satan does! I am so sick of my tax $$ being used for his personal preferences! I know that the families who lost loved ones in the bombing wished their loved ones were alive to eat! Nichols-you do not deserve to eat anything!! his butt should have been put to death with McVeigh's!!
greg neal

Roanoke, VA

#18 Mar 15, 2010
How about bread and water........hell the coward shouldnt get that
sonic2

Edmond, OK

#19 Mar 15, 2010
Hey, Nichols doesn't toilet paper count as fiber??
Debbie

Blanchard, OK

#20 Mar 15, 2010
Oatmeal and beans have all the fiber he needs. Who does he think he is????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Life-size T-Rex model named 'Chicken' catches f... Mar '18 Pardon Pard 2
Moving to Canon..howzit? Feb '18 hustler 2
Gene Fish (Mar '09) Dec '17 MattHaas 28
News Fremont County Clerk under investigation (Oct '17) Nov '17 NoOneCaresApparently 3
News Burger King employee caught on camera stealing ... (Nov '17) Nov '17 GFY 1
Fremont County Annual Accountability Report: Ma... (Apr '15) Apr '15 victor freeman 1
News '20th hijacker' seeks transfer to Guantanamo (Dec '14) Dec '14 Numero UNO 1

Florence Jobs

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages