Gonzales Says Supermax Prison Safe

Gonzales Says Supermax Prison Safe

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 21, 2007, titled Gonzales Says Supermax Prison Safe. In it, Newsday reports that:

FLORENCE, Colo. -- Attorney General Alberto Gonzales toured a federal prison holding some of the nation's most violent and disruptive inmates on Wednesday and said the facility is secure, but he conceded that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

David

Snellville, GA

#1 Feb 21, 2007
I think it would be ideal for the man to help with security there instead of parading around with his macho image and verbal behavior: Supermax is where Dick Cheney belongs if he is not impeached.
Manny

Bronx, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2007
Supermax would be too good for Cheney, I say throw him in Guantanamo, or better yet Attica.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coroner van at Bill Napier's house?? Jun '15 Who knows 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Canon City, CO (Jan '12) Jun '15 Cia 4
Review: Johnny's Plumbing & Hydronics (Jun '08) Jun '15 Rod 6
police corruption (Jun '11) May '15 victor freeman 8
News Lamar School Board narrows serach for superinte... (Jan '10) May '15 themiddleduck 23
Have you ever thought about how corrupt and dir... (May '11) May '15 victor freeman 3
Residents offer input on Fremont County Master ... Apr '15 victor freeman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages