Kendrick Robinson
CuRiOuS

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Knew him way back. He was mentioned in the "men in town" forum. Just wondering where he at? Hadn't saw him in a long time! Kendrick where u at mane?
MMJ

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2011
I would have to say he's probably out trying to play some white chick for money! Well the Kendrick I know would be!
Aww

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Aww! That's not a very nice comment!
Po Pimp

United States

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Do he have a brother? Think I remember him
Here2dayGone2mor ro

Florence, AL

#5 Feb 1, 2011
The Boy gets around .... let's leave it at that!
MMJ

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2011
Here2dayGone2morro wrote:
The Boy gets around .... let's leave it at that!
You got that right! Sad part is he's married and STILL goes out with women! I guess the poor girl don't have a clue! Lord knows Mr Womanizer will never change! Does he still live in Florence?
seriously

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2011
I don't think he lives around here anymore.
Comment

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2011
People change! Nuff said!
OMG

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2011
I used to know him. I worked with him several years ago. Considered him a friend! Hadn't saw him in years but the last time I knew of him, he lived over behind UNA.
who knows

Waterford, WI

#10 May 21, 2012
I heard the poor guy was looked up for something he didnt do and is havin to do the time.di anybidy know what was uo wit all that?
who knows

Waterford, WI

#11 May 21, 2012
And its true that people change. He is a good person once you get to know him. He just has a lot of issues. But hey nobody is perfect. And Kendrick can be a leader boss figure at jobs and do really well for himself. I have saw him do it too many times. He just have to get a wild hair every now and then. I was told that hes been locked up for some trumped up stuff he really didnt do. could all be hearsay by idk. im sure his kid is getting on up and what about kayla i wonder wherre she at too
lotsofthem

Linden, TN

#12 Jun 25, 2015
Wonder too
Jackie Noff

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Jul 9, 2015
Name sounds familiar
what

Linden, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2017
Is he missing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Florence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D.J Moore? (Jun '11) 11 hr chevy 2
Theresa Lequire (Dec '12) Tue his niece 19
Wilson school May 21 Student 1
Palm beach tan (Oct '13) May 14 Jill Hart 10
News Proposal to house illegal immigrant children in... (Jun '16) May 10 almeltzer 2
I love Florence, AL Apr 30 Good Man 1
News Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against Suzuki (Dec '09) Apr 25 gthayer 254

Florence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Florence Mortgages