Police: Man threatened to blow up clinics

Full story: Newsday

A Floral Park man was arrested Monday for making terroristic threats after he telephoned two medical clinics and threatened to blow up their buildings, the Nassau police said.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Enemy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2007

he would of been better off with less talking and more acting.It could have been as easy as filling the free standing cigarette receptacles with gun powder and nails.
Concerned neighbor

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2007

My family lives nearby and I am very happy to hear that he is finally going to get some help. No matter what kind, it's better than leaving him on the street to do himself or someone else harm. Maybe if his family and friends really loved him they would have gotten him help way before now. I'm sure he has been in trouble before and it's been brushed under the rug. Time to pick up the rug and get rid of the dirt hiding there.
annoymous

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

you guys can all sit here and try to defend the man and say that oh he needs help hes addicted he cnt stop honestly shut the hell up cuz thats not true addiction bullshit its not an addiction its him not wanting to stop cuz he likes the high i lived with this guy for a really long time and u guys cab sayy oh help him help him listen asswhole he put me and my family through living hell..dont say anything unless you know what your talking about or your their when something happens im not telling you guys to keep bashing him..if anyone has the right to bash him its me but other the that everyone nesds to shut the fuck up honestly you guys dont know what goes on behind shut doors so stop tryna act like u know the man ppl on here saying hes addicted and shit if ur not his family shut your mouthe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 43 of43
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Floral Park News Video

•••
•••

Floral Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Floral Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE