Flora Vista man faces fraud charges

Flora Vista man faces fraud charges

There are 11 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jul 30, 2009, titled Flora Vista man faces fraud charges. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A Flora Vista man facing up to 30 years in prison if convicted of fraud and embezzlement waived his right to a preliminary hearing Thursday in Aztec Magistrate Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Just Me

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Ponzi?
Willie

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 31, 2009
Jest another good ol boy.
Humored

Orange, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2009
HAHAHA oh that's rich
Victimized

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jul 31, 2009
People like this should have to face very strict penalties for their actions! Seems like it's way to easy to pull off scams like these today. Maybe if we make them sell off everything they own and spend the rest of their natural life in prison, others would think twice before trying this type of scheming and manipulation.

Come on Bruce....did you really think you weren't gonna get caught???? You should have to pay back every dime you stole with interest and penalties!
My Two Cents Worth

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jul 31, 2009
Everyone here should check this guy's name in NMCourt.com in about six months to see just what kind of punishment he actually gets. My money is on a deferred sentence or, at most, probation only.
My Two Cents Worth

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jul 31, 2009
Sorry about the previous typo. I meant NMCourts.com and check in under "Case Lookup" for sentencing information.
Fellow Schemer

Franklin, IN

#7 Aug 1, 2009
Too bad this guy got caught, I wonder how much more money he would've funnelled around if he hadn't.
Here we go again

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2009
My Two Cents Worth wrote:
Everyone here should check this guy's name in NMCourt.com in about six months to see just what kind of punishment he actually gets. My money is on a deferred sentence or, at most, probation only.
You probably have it right, or maybe just a flat dismissial. Our enlightened court system will make sure that he is "fairly" treated! Sandra, you guys need to buckle down on these people.
Kris

Mercer, PA

#9 Aug 3, 2009
Take it easy on the guy. He's just following the example of pres Obama. Take from those who have and "spread it around."
Kanari

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Aug 3, 2009
Here we go again wrote:
<quoted text>You probably have it right, or maybe just a flat dismissial. Our enlightened court system will make sure that he is "fairly" treated! Sandra, you guys need to buckle down on these people.
Too late, Sandra Price is too soft and not qualified to set judgement upon those who are found guilty. She lets everyone go, and allows the statue of limitations to exceed on known criminals. Impeach that beoch!
PoppieD

Meridian, ID

#11 Aug 3, 2009
May be he was running his own clunker program, by the way New Mexico how is the CHANGE going for you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jun 25 More 6,866
News Blanco man charged with molesting 13-year-old r... (Jun '15) Jun 17 satan 6
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) Jun 17 216 days remaining 611
Get it Together, America Jun 15 it is what it is 6
News Mark Douglas Spore (Feb '09) Jun 10 Dino 11
Farmington Racism-Part One (Dec '11) Jun 8 Dihjkkl 145
News Farmington Tea Party draws hundreds of protesters (Apr '09) Jun 6 Felix 267
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flora Vista Mortgages