bandalaros mc

Posted in the Flora Vista Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
biker for real

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whats this i here about a new biker club tring to make a name for it self by pushing people around and beating up a pregnet lady. Sounds like real tough guys.or just punk thugs san juan county keep your eye out for these idiots
lolol

Silver City, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

San juan county biker clubs, grey and white haired old men in stinking leather with a lack of natural testosterone because they're OLD and their prostate is shot trying to impress people with the metal 2 wheeled testosterone bicycles. Go away bikers, this is not the old days, everybody has a gun in their car now and bikes tip over real easy.
bandaloonies

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Im gonna kick your teeth out lolol, when i find mine! and when i do a push-up. Im taking pillalotees. so i almost got a mussle! But when i do im gonna, gonna, oh yea beat you up!
fling

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

If they did beat up a pregnant lady, they for sure a bunch of punks. And it is true, most people do carry guns in their cars. Please you so called bikers, "OLD FARTS!" Act bad while driving your toys next to me, i'll run your ass over with my turbo diesel. On a good day i will stop and jump into reverse and get you again.

Bunch of wankers!
bandaloonies

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

watch it fling, im in a gang. we are tuff, watch our muscles blow in the wind when we fly by. Well extra skin where muscles used to be, but we a gang!
fling

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 9, 2012
 
bandaloonies wrote:
watch it fling, im in a gang. we are tuff, watch our muscles blow in the wind when we fly by. Well extra skin where muscles used to be, but we a gang!
So am I,, not scared. We are on every street, we all drive vehicles and im sure if you think hard, you'll know who we are.
bandaloonies

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

fling wrote:
<quoted text>
So am I,, not scared. We are on every street, we all drive vehicles and im sure if you think hard, you'll know who we are.
i cant think hard, i have to ride and live hard, its our motto! We have others but i forgot them.

Lets have a fling? Wanna ride? You can reach around my belly if your arms are really long, otherwise just grab a saddle.
fling

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Kinda figured you bandahomos are gay. I guess it takes a toll suck starting eachother. You and seaman slurpers are weak! You got nothing! Oh im in a gang, this is are motto "rim jobbers are us" if you were a true member, you wouldnt be touting it in here.

Again WEAK!
wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 10, 2012
 
biker for real wrote:
Whats this i here about a new biker club tring to make a name for it self by pushing people around and beating up a pregnet lady. Sounds like real tough guys.or just punk thugs san juan county keep your eye out for these idiots
so youll be on the run today ....and u were in redriver .....why didnt u talk crap then biker for real
wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 10, 2012
 
fling wrote:
<quoted text>
So am I,, not scared. We are on every street, we all drive vehicles and im sure if you think hard, you'll know who we are.
ya sounds like cops to me.......
BPV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 10, 2012
 
If u don't know I can't explain the life to u u won't under stand we don't do nothing wrong and u need to know the facts before u start talking shit
Grimreaper

Glen Rose, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 10, 2012
 
Aztec P.D. is probably afraid.Or they will be helping them to sell meth in the area like last time.
cranky old man

Farmington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i seen these clowns roll up on applebees. that's legit right? biker gangs always kick it at applebees an drink mudslides right? these clowns looked pretty legit. an when i say clowns i mean they were all dressed up like they reppin ronald mc donald, straight outta da ball pit at funland. you can totally tell they spent like 2 hours each in front of the mirror primping their look juuuuust right before rolling out. these fools seen WILD HOGS too many times. they looked like a cross between the backstreet boys and the village people wanted to start a volunteer fire department but couldn't afford the ladder truck so they bought some bikes instead. i wonder if they got a song an dance routine together or just get a kick out of playing dressup
Bandolero TJ

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 11, 2012
 
Thank what you want. Next time you see me come talk to me. In person
wife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 11, 2012
 
cranky old man wrote:
i seen these clowns roll up on applebees. that's legit right? biker gangs always kick it at applebees an drink mudslides right? these clowns looked pretty legit. an when i say clowns i mean they were all dressed up like they reppin ronald mc donald, straight outta da ball pit at funland. you can totally tell they spent like 2 hours each in front of the mirror primping their look juuuuust right before rolling out. these fools seen WILD HOGS too many times. they looked like a cross between the backstreet boys and the village people wanted to start a volunteer fire department but couldn't afford the ladder truck so they bought some bikes instead. i wonder if they got a song an dance routine together or just get a kick out of playing dressup
see its stupid people like u that hate ..... A mudslide ummmm ya its a girls drink and one of my fav. We had been on a relly good run for a great cause and after our husbands decided to take us for drinks .... Geeeezzzzz what bad guys .... What didnt u have anything to say there? U have to say it the next day behind the paper! F all u and ur opinions u are lame!
f h aztec

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Hello,

I wonder why no body has said how these bikers spend their money and their time to go on charity runs every weekend. How they collect toys for children and then spend a whole day to distribute them to kids who might not get another present from anyone else. I wonder how come the judgments are thrown around instead of getting to know these guys. It is very amusing how people are so quick to judge by what society thinks instead of making their own judgements. I realize that I am not going to change anyones small mind, but if one person thinks about this comment instead of jumping on the bandwagon then my time spent doing this is well worth it. As for the others, well it really is not worth discussing. I know a lot of bikers who are in clubs and who are not. Some of the most giving, kindest people that I have in my life. Stop watching "Wild Hogs" and make up your own mind.
Old school

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 11, 2012
 
I have known these guys for a long time and u guys r wrong they r good guys they r out at every run to support the cause they grew up here and will be here for ever so before u judge them u should try to get to know them
bandaloonies

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

fling wrote:
Kinda figured you bandahomos are gay. I guess it takes a toll suck starting eachother. You and seaman slurpers are weak! You got nothing! Oh im in a gang, this is are motto "rim jobbers are us" if you were a true member, you wouldnt be touting it in here.
Again WEAK!
Oh your a guy? I couldnt tell by your writing style,(sort of girlie). So you like rim jobs? oh my, nevermind. Your gang likes to lick bung-holes!

PS.. Thats sort of Gay !
bandaloonies

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

cranky old man wrote:
i seen these clowns roll up on applebees. that's legit right? biker gangs always kick it at applebees an drink mudslides right? these clowns looked pretty legit. an when i say clowns i mean they were all dressed up like they reppin ronald mc donald, straight outta da ball pit at funland. you can totally tell they spent like 2 hours each in front of the mirror primping their look juuuuust right before rolling out. these fools seen WILD HOGS too many times. they looked like a cross between the backstreet boys and the village people wanted to start a volunteer fire department but couldn't afford the ladder truck so they bought some bikes instead. i wonder if they got a song an dance routine together or just get a kick out of playing dressup
FYI. we line dance! We dance to Louie Louie! Try it , Oh baby, we gotta go! Kick, kick.
Bandolero TJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

bandaloonies wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI. we line dance! We dance to Louie Louie! Try it , Oh baby, we gotta go! Kick, kick.
You know who I am. Who are you. Post your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of55
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Flora Vista Discussions

Search the Flora Vista Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GOP Nothing But Hot Air 1 hr bleeding heart liberal 31
Cliven Bundy 1 hr Hmmm 16
Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 1 hr there 6,014
Are we not Men? 3 hr Cool 8
A local chiropractor uses pressure points to he... 18 hr Chiropractor From Chicago 3
Jim Bourke RC Groups Slander Bullying (Dec '08) 19 hr Sillyyouguys 43
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) 21 hr Pretty 219
•••
•••
•••
Flora Vista Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Flora Vista Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Flora Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••