Online commenting is a waste of time

Full story: Farmington Daily Times

Why exactly do the discussion forums online exist? They seem to only serve the purpose of slamming people with "facts" that are neither substantiated nor pertaining to the subject at hand.
Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Sep 28, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ChuckD

Anchorage, AK

#41 Sep 22, 2009
According to statistics, 6/5ths of people that have problems with fractions say that 4/3rds of online comments are irrelevant.
butch

Albuquerque, NM

#42 Sep 22, 2009
ChuckD wrote:
According to statistics, 6/5ths of people that have problems with fractions say that 4/3rds of online comments are irrelevant.
Or stated another way, 1 out 3 people in Arkansas are related by marriage to the other 2.
whammer jammer

Albuquerque, NM

#43 Sep 22, 2009
worker bee wrote:
I absolutely agree with Paula. These dicussion forums only serve to show the ignorance of the people in the Farmington community.
There you have it worker bee...what an insight. Here you are...commenting...guess you're one of the 'those' people.

“The voices! The voices!”

Since: Jun 09

The outbacks of NM

#44 Sep 22, 2009
whammer jammer wrote:
<quoted text>
There you have it worker bee...what an insight. Here you are...commenting...guess you're one of the 'those' people.
LOL. I recall seeing the name "worker bee" on quite a few posts. HHMMM worker bee aint working too hard, too busy wasting time commenting on threads. Curiouser and curiouser.
Way2LittleCoffee

Rangely, CO

#45 Sep 28, 2009
butch wrote:
<quoted text>Or stated another way, 1 out 3 people in Arkansas are related by marriage to the other 2.
Their "Theam" in Arkansas is "Thumbs....show 'em if ya got 'em"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI identifies human remains found on Navajo Na... 2 hr Dirk Diggler 3
Protesters raise awareness about deportation, t... 2 hr Cuauhtemotzin 2
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... 12 hr Richies Cool Man ... 186
Governor candidate Gary King discusses educatio... Aug 25 forgot one 2
Debate: Ferguson - Farmington, NM Aug 22 Sleestack 4
Rob Mayes Aug 21 Cain 2
New upscale gym in Farmington prepares to open ... Aug 21 lolol 9
•••
•••
•••

Flora Vista Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••