Susana Martinez picks Farmington as h...

Susana Martinez picks Farmington as her favorite New Mexico vacation

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 29, 2013, titled Susana Martinez picks Farmington as her favorite New Mexico vacation. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Governor Susana Martinez released an online video describing her trip to the Connie Mack World Series as part of the "New Mexico True" favorite vacation competition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Atomic Cafe

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Good for her! There's plenty to do up there in Farmington along with Connie Mack. Cultural attractions like Salmon Ruins and Aztec Ruins, plus many seldom advertised and less visited sites. Rivers, museums, festivals, car shows, fishing the quality waters of the San Juan, river rafting, etc. Plus it's centrally located to the Four Corners, Mesa Verde, Durango, Chaco Canyon, and Navajo Lake. Great way to boost the state, Governor Martinez!
Rambler

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2013
.............AND, its a Republican stronghold.
coalesce

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jul 2, 2013
what happened to my post yesterday? did it identify too much racism or corruption to name only 2 on this censored forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flora Vista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanders More Popular Than Every Republican Cont... Sun XandO 1
Worse place I've ever lived Sun Leaving 39
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) May 30 RoseAnne 6,410
News Classes at Farmington senior center impart heal... May 30 foodie 1
News Judge declares mistrial in Hopi Street shooting... May 30 lolol 1
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... (Apr '14) May 29 XandO 435
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) May 29 IBdaMann 30,824
More from around the web

Flora Vista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE